Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,545 members, 7,865,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) (39925 Views)

Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) / Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by davidl7: 11:01am On Oct 11, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Oga don't cry for Igbo land, instead direct that cry to your barren Yoruba/ Northern region, different terrorists and Bandits have reduced to waste land

I wish I understand your point?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by Alexisstyles007: 11:12am On Oct 11, 2022
Urheadmaster:

But don't you think Nigeria police men deserve it

Unknown gunmen should teach Nigeria police men the lesson they deserved tongue undecided

Isn’t dz too much?
You think yu can survive dz country without policemen?
Yu think all policemen are corrupt?
People like you don’t deserve anything good in this life!
And i hope you get yours soon, just like d families of the slayed cops�
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by ufuosman(m): 11:16am On Oct 11, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Oga don't cry for Igbo land, instead direct that cry to your barren Yoruba/ Northern region, different terrorists and Bandits have reduced to waste land
imagine wot u are saying, you don't even know where am from. So u are happy for the killings in east?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by obedience4(m): 11:29am On Oct 11, 2022
Fejoku:

For the first question, the answer is NO. It doesn't mean if another one arises, it will end in the same way. The conditions on the previous one isn't the same as the present one. A lot has happened and information can't be horded any longer as it was in those days.
That said, if our cause isn't genuine, I won't sound the way that I do. Therefore, I'm reiterating that if another war is necessary before Nigeria divides, so be it. A peaceful division remains the best.
As for your second question, I'm very ready for whatever is needed for the freedom of Biafrans including staking my life. Can you do the same for the your battered and tattered Nigeria? Don't fail to reply me.

I won't give my life for Nigeria..
Sorry bro ain't that patriotic..
But saying you will give your life for Biafra in nairaland is a different ball game when bullets and bombs starts flying..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by Fejoku: 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
obedience4:

I won't give my life for Nigeria..
Sorry bro ain't that patriotic..
But saying you will give your life for Biafra in nairaland is a different ball game when bullets and bombs starts flying..
You don't need to apologise to me about being unpatriotic... The shithole doesn't deserve any consideration.
LMAO... If you've lost loved ones to this evil country, you'll understand better.
My advice to you; if you love peace, prepare for war. They will surely come for you.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by Fejoku: 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
Blackman101:

So are you justify the killing of Uniform men
Killing those animals in the Biafran territory is very justified. They don't regard our people. You must have seen how they treat our people killing off innocent and unarmed young men like they're just insects. See how Nigerian soldiers rejoice in burning down houses of poor villagers. I understand how you guys have grown up to accept the killing of easterners especially Igbos as very normal in Nigeria. You've been so desensitized to that wickedness that you've seen it as nothing. We on the other hand know the pains of every successive slaughter of our people. We live with it every f^cking day of our lives.
Let me ask you a question. Have you ever heard, read or seen where a section or whole community is burnt down by Nigerian soldiers in the core north on account of avenging their murdered colleagues? If your answer is No, why is it so? You of course know that it the normal thing in southern Nigeria and the middle belt. Everything has an end you know.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by Blackman101: 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
Fejoku:

Killing those animals in the Biafran territory is very justified. They don't regard our people. You must have seen how they treat our people killing off innocent and unarmed young men like they're just insects. See how Nigerian soldiers rejoice in burning down houses of poor villagers. I understand how you guys have grown up to accept the killing of easterners especially Igbos as very normal in Nigeria. You've been so desensitized to that wickedness that you've seen it as nothing. We on the other hand know the pains of every successive slaughter of our people. We live with it every f^cking day of our lives.
Let me ask you a question. Have you ever heard, read or seen where a section or whole community is burnt down by Nigerian soldiers in the core north on account of avenging their murdered colleagues? If your answer is No, why is it so? You of course know that it the n[b]ormal thing in southern Nigeria and the middle belt.[/b] Everything has an end you know.

I come from one of the area mark bold and i know what we have been(still going through in the country) but sorry I don't agree with your view, justification and what you stand for. very sorry I don't
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by Fejoku: 5:18am On Oct 12, 2022
Blackman101:

I come from one of the area mark bold and i know what we have been(still going through in the country) but sorry I don't agree with your view, justification and what you stand for. very sorry I don't
You're very entitled to your opinion just like I am. Until justice is enthroned, you must never talk about peace. The day your ethnic group witness genocide, you'll understand better.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by Blackman101: 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
Fejoku:

You're very entitled to your opinion just like I am. Until justice is enthroned, you must never talk about peace. The day your ethnic group witness genocide, you'll understand better.

you view

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) / Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri / Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.