Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

5k For Anybody That Can Correctly Interpret This Result For Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5k For Anybody That Can Correctly Interpret This Result For Me (614 Views)

You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] / How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration / Please Drs In The House, Interpret This Result For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5k For Anybody That Can Correctly Interpret This Result For Me by KingAzubuike(f): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
It belongs to my nephew. He is just in his late 20s.

Re: 5k For Anybody That Can Correctly Interpret This Result For Me by huptin(m): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Low blood sugar, cholesterol level is ok, good cholesterol level very good.

Check the low blood sugar as advised by the poster below.
Re: 5k For Anybody That Can Correctly Interpret This Result For Me by jaeyking(m): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
His lipid profile that's LDL, HDL, total cholesterol are all normal

His fasting blood sugar level is below normal it could be a sign of hypoglycemia but the value is not critically low.

Best to get within the normal range
As hypoglycemia (low sugar levels) is more dangerous than hyperglycemia (high sugar levels)
Re: 5k For Anybody That Can Correctly Interpret This Result For Me by shogotermies(m): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
jaeyking:

His fasting blood sugar level is below normal it could be a sign of hypoglycemia but the value is not critically low.

As hypoglycemia (low sugar levels) is more dangerous than hyperglycemia (high sugar levels)

You have said it well baba. But I'm concerned about her cousin's LDL, it's getting to the high side. Tell him to watch out for junk foods, canned foods and use good cooking oil. Overall, the result is fair.
Re: 5k For Anybody That Can Correctly Interpret This Result For Me by shogotermies(m): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
jaeyking:

Fasting blood sugar level, remember he may not have eaten anything before the test, so his body would still be running on the sugar from his last dinner.
Re: 5k For Anybody That Can Correctly Interpret This Result For Me by KingAzubuike(f): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
shogotermies:

You have said it well baba. But I'm concerned about her cousin's LDL, it's getting to the high side. Tell him to watch out for junk foods, canned foods and use good cooking oil. Overall, the result is fair.
So the HDL isn't strong enough to counter the LDL
Re: 5k For Anybody That Can Correctly Interpret This Result For Me by jaeyking(m): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
shogotermies:

Fasting blood sugar level, remember he may not have eaten anything before the test, so his body would still be running on the sugar from his last dinner.

If there was no deficiency in the body system, the FBS would still be normal even after 12hours of fasting.

So it's no excuse
Re: 5k For Anybody That Can Correctly Interpret This Result For Me by Drunkard1: 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
KingAzubuike:
i no be doctor. But i agree with what those above me said. Abeg i need the 5k
Re: 5k For Anybody That Can Correctly Interpret This Result For Me by KingAzubuike(f): 10:56am On Oct 11, 2022
Who will I credit the 5k like this?
Re: 5k For Anybody That Can Correctly Interpret This Result For Me by KingAzubuike(f): 10:56am On Oct 11, 2022
More suggestions please and be plain. Is that result okay.?
Re: 5k For Anybody That Can Correctly Interpret This Result For Me by shogotermies(m): 11:46am On Oct 11, 2022
jaeyking:

If there was no deficiency in the body system, the FBS would still be normal even after 12hours of fasting.

So it's no excuse

Ok o. If you say so. But it's just little below the range
Re: 5k For Anybody That Can Correctly Interpret This Result For Me by shogotermies(m): 11:49am On Oct 11, 2022
KingAzubuike:

So the HDL isn't strong enough to counter the LDL

It's not just about the HDL been strong enough, it's about him not putting more LDL in his body, through saturated fats, fried food etc
Re: 5k For Anybody That Can Correctly Interpret This Result For Me by shogotermies(m): 11:49am On Oct 11, 2022
KingAzubuike:
More suggestions please and be plain. Is that result okay.?

The result is ok. He should just eat well and avoid too much junks

(1) (Reply)

Bank Loan Defaulting (legal Advices Needed) / Weight Loss Program / What Are U Added Up To In 2010?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.