Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Obidient movt, revolutionizing Nigerian political and soci - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient movt, revolutionizing Nigerian political and soci (283 Views)

2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki / Why We Reject The Nigeria Defined By The ‘1999 Constitution’ - Movt New Nigeria / How Nigerian Political ‘godfathers’ Were Humbled In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidient movt, revolutionizing Nigerian political and soci by Chuochajc: 11:31am On Oct 11, 2022
Obidient movt is really revolutionizing Nigeria's social and political life, and even private life. All we seek for is leadership that will redignify Nigeria, and make us confident and proud to be citizens of this great nation. This is what PO stands for and the reason every one's heart glides towards ths man we hope will reanimate the pride of Nigeria in us. If we can get rid of ethnic and religious biases, and greed, reasonable Nigerian would root for PO for
the presidency, whether he were to be in the Labor Party or contesting as a stand alone/independent candidate.
Re: Obidient movt, revolutionizing Nigerian political and soci by God1000(m): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2022
Supported, I'm ready to cut ties with friends as well
Re: Obidient movt, revolutionizing Nigerian political and soci by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 11, 2022
Cool
Re: Obidient movt, revolutionizing Nigerian political and soci by Jflex07(m): 11:40am On Oct 11, 2022
Explain to her once again and if she still persist, dump her sorry ass
Re: Obidient movt, revolutionizing Nigerian political and soci by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 11, 2022
If its okay by you
Re: Obidient movt, revolutionizing Nigerian political and soci by Top1gun: 11:44am On Oct 11, 2022
Na your Igbo papa de feed her
Sebi you de advice make dem collect n chop the APC money. E don de clear for your papa eye.

Chuochajc:
I'm considering separating from my girl friend of six months, whom I am planning to engage and subsequently marry by next year, because she's joined APC female youth wing. She's presently being lured to recruit other young women and men into the party that has ruined Nigeria and sold it's soul for nearly eight years. She knows my opinion that anyone supporting APC is either clinically ignorant or a serial no-mean-well for Nigeria and humanity. Pls, I need an advice from mature and reasonable persons here. Should I call the relationship a quit?
Re: Obidient movt, revolutionizing Nigerian political and soci by ValCon888: 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
You're right to dump her.
A girl like that can use you for money rituals without conscience.
Re: Obidient movt, revolutionizing Nigerian political and soci by tollyboy5(m): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
Chuochajc:
I'm considering separating from my girl friend of six months, whom I am planning to engage and subsequently marry by next year, because she's joined APC female youth wing. She's presently being lured to recruit other young women and men into the party that has ruined Nigeria and sold it's soul for nearly eight years. She knows my opinion that anyone supporting APC is either clinically ignorant or a serial no-mean-well for Nigeria and humanity. Pls, I need an advice from mature and reasonable persons here. Should I call the relationship a quit?
I heard ipob are hatefilled.
I don't need special wisdom to know you're an IPOBian.
Do as you wish grin

(1) (Reply)

Northern Nigeria Should Wake Up From The Deep Slumber / How To Become A Billionaire In 8 Years Using Bola Tinubu’s Playbook.(photo) / Tinubu Welcomes Everyone's Inputs And Critiques In The Released Manifestoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.