Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

Lagos Monarch Disowns Wife For Picking SDP Deputy Gubernatorial Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Monarch Disowns Wife For Picking SDP Deputy Gubernatorial Ticket (23449 Views)

Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket / Lagos SDP Deputy Guber Candidate, Abeni Animashaun Defects To APC / Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Monarch Disowns Wife For Picking SDP Deputy Gubernatorial Ticket by Kinihuu005: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
Kabiyesi ki ma sojo, ewo wa ni bayii?oba alade
Re: Lagos Monarch Disowns Wife For Picking SDP Deputy Gubernatorial Ticket by Smith414: 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
deeva2:

All the rubbish you typed is just to show your hatred for Tinubu.
you wan force am like tinibu??
Re: Lagos Monarch Disowns Wife For Picking SDP Deputy Gubernatorial Ticket by polymers: 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
Show us your dynasty so that we massively support your opinion.
Show us your dynasty pls.
You just opened your mouth like Hippo

[/quote]
Re: Lagos Monarch Disowns Wife For Picking SDP Deputy Gubernatorial Ticket by adesile8697: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
2023 will speak a new language2023 will speak a new language...
Re: Lagos Monarch Disowns Wife For Picking SDP Deputy Gubernatorial Ticket by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
But is she wins he will celebrate with her, wayo.
Re: Lagos Monarch Disowns Wife For Picking SDP Deputy Gubernatorial Ticket by prophetfire: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
Corridon:
Coward Oba. We are in a democracy for christ sake. Not everyone will support the push and start engine. I even think your wife is wiser than you.
. Foolish and coward Oba that has wife with balls.
Re: Lagos Monarch Disowns Wife For Picking SDP Deputy Gubernatorial Ticket by Corridon: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
prophetfire:
. Foolish and coward Oba that has wife with balls.
I de tell you.
Re: Lagos Monarch Disowns Wife For Picking SDP Deputy Gubernatorial Ticket by mastermaestro(m): 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
Khastro:

Truth is that as an individual, as a wife, her first loyalty is to her husband. Even if he's no King... I mean, imagine a spouse taking not just an important decision, but a public one without the other's knowledge or approval? Oh no, that is terrible!
I hope she apologises and retraces her actions

Oba is just feigning ignorance. He is going public all because he couldn't restrain or dissuade his wife from pursuing her political ambition. At least before powers of the state blacklist him, as a smart move, he wants to quickly blacklist the Olori publicly. grin
Re: Lagos Monarch Disowns Wife For Picking SDP Deputy Gubernatorial Ticket by Moymoy: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
deeva2:

All the rubbish you typed is just to show your hatred for Tinubu.

Not at all. Democracy ensures that everyone is able to follow their conscience and vote their preference. Hatred for Tinubu doesn't feature at all.
(Although, if truth be told, the horrific record of APC in the last 7 plus years is responsible for the multitudes who are bent on retrieving their lives from APC).
Re: Lagos Monarch Disowns Wife For Picking SDP Deputy Gubernatorial Ticket by aderinsola75355: 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
Politics of bitterness even right in the family...Na wa o. What do I know?Politics of bitterness even right in the family...Na wa o. What do I know?...
Re: Lagos Monarch Disowns Wife For Picking SDP Deputy Gubernatorial Ticket by Peacecore: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
Corridon:
Coward Oba. We are in a democracy for christ sake. Not everyone will support the push and start engine. I even think your wife is wiser than you.
Stop chestbeating in a faceless forum. If it's so, u should've been a councillor in your small village. I come in peace o!
Re: Lagos Monarch Disowns Wife For Picking SDP Deputy Gubernatorial Ticket by Blazebond(m): 7:04am On Oct 12, 2022
Monarch's are supposed to be apolitical, though we know most of them support the party in power,but it is wrong for this monarch to come out and say he is supposed to support the government in power.
Re: Lagos Monarch Disowns Wife For Picking SDP Deputy Gubernatorial Ticket by nuelyoyo(m): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2022
Felabrity:
The fear of Tinubu?
It's actually not the fear of Tinubu, it's the fear of losing the benefits that comes from supporting Tinubu.
Re: Lagos Monarch Disowns Wife For Picking SDP Deputy Gubernatorial Ticket by lagosrd: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
chokekachy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/lagos-monarch-disowns-wife-over-deputy-gov-ticket/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1665487068

Slave oba without freedom of expression and freedom. They are all afraid so that the government of the day will not remove them and they will claim they are overseing people and poverty . Exactly why all these political kings are needless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili / Ofili-Ajumogobia Busted In Fake Hospital Admission Scam - Sahara Reporters / Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.