Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Tinubu Advises His Supporters To Silence Nigerians Who Wants A New Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Advises His Supporters To Silence Nigerians Who Wants A New Government (423 Views)

The Many Dramas Of Senator Oluremi Tinubu, Who Tried To Silence Co-senator / Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me / Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Advises His Supporters To Silence Nigerians Who Wants A New Government by Zeus039(m): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2022
Tell Nigerians asking for a change of government to “ Shut Up ” — Tinubu advises his supporters

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAQuYztGMk0
Re: Tinubu Advises His Supporters To Silence Nigerians Who Wants A New Government by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
Obituaries...we like to be polite but shut up your mouth.
Re: Tinubu Advises His Supporters To Silence Nigerians Who Wants A New Government by phorget(m): 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
Suffer no dey tire them ni?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Advises His Supporters To Silence Nigerians Who Wants A New Government by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
APC to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Advises His Supporters To Silence Nigerians Who Wants A New Government by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
Peter Obituary to Nigeria
God forbid evil man

Re: Tinubu Advises His Supporters To Silence Nigerians Who Wants A New Government by ursullalinda(f): 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
Imagine what a leader is teaching his zombies and you want me to follow such a fellow.....God forbid.....ObiDatti 2023 Insha Allah
Re: Tinubu Advises His Supporters To Silence Nigerians Who Wants A New Government by Tochi3(m): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
Theif'nubu you are silencing yourself.. Can you silence the truth, the light or hope...

The most competent presidential candidate PO is the light for a brighter Nigeria.... those to be silenced who aree in their millions despite the maladministration of APCshit and PDPshit are hopeful that the light will lead them to a better tommorrow....

How can one silence the light and the hope is really beyond me ...

Thief'nubu use your Hand and count your teeth.. that is if you can be stable counting them...

Whatever the counting may result to .... travel to London, ride some bicycles, snap pictures and send to your urchins that you are well ....

A word should be enough for the emilokan's..
Re: Tinubu Advises His Supporters To Silence Nigerians Who Wants A New Government by toneroforever(m): 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
Shame on any responsible person following this old drug addict (urchins excluded, those ones are lost & irredeemable). His senses r failing him. I listened to a part of his speech yesterday and the guy is exhausted already.
U see why people were disappointed in Joke Silva for supporting him. I mean how can a decent woman like her associate with a known tout & druggie like Tinubu.
The only thing that seems to make a little sense to me is that maybe she & her husband owe him a favor & she wants to return it by supporting him.

(1) (Reply)

There Are 95 Million Registered Voters For 2023 Election - INEC / FLOODING :why Has FG Not Declared A National Emergency Yet? / Asiwaju Tinubu Will Devolve Power To States, Lga. ...barr. Uju Kennedy Ohanenye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.