Stats: 3,162,724 members, 7,851,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

The 419 Quotes That Tricked Nigerians In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 419 Quotes That Tricked Nigerians In 2015 (345 Views)

The 419 Quotes That Tricked Nigerians In 2015: / Popular Quotes That Tricked Nigerians In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

The 419 Quotes That Tricked Nigerians In 2015 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
*Remember these:*

*THE 419 QUOTES THAT TRICKED NIGERIANS IN 2015*:

”A serious government will fix power problem in six months.” – Babatunde Raji Fashola (November 12, 2014)
….
….
”Stone us [APC] if we do not perform after two years.” – Tony Momoh ( April 3, 2016, The Guardian)
….
….
”The only way to have stable electricity is to vote out PDP.” – Babatunde Raji Fashola (July 12, 2014, The Nation)
….
….
”We seriously frown at President Goodluck Jonathan, over the unceremonious removal of the Group Managing Director of NNPC, Mr Andrew Yakubu.” -(APC, August 4, 2014, Channels TV)
….
….
”It’s Time To Restructure Nigeria: The present situation of things where all component units get monthly allocation from the Federal Government only makes the states lazy and unproductive.” – Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2010)
….
….
”Jonathan should resign if he has no solution to the violence being unleashed on some parts of the country.” – Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2012)
….
….
”The only solution to the present political uncertainty in the country is for the National Assembly to set machineries in motion for the impeachment of ailing President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua.” – Muhammadu Buhari (March 10, 2010, Sun Newspapers)

”Waste: Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? “Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses.” – Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)
….
….
”We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways.
We shall do this by bringing all the Aircraft in the Presidential fleet into the Nigerian airway and within a year increase the fleet into about 20.” -Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)
….
…..
”Why do I need to embark on a foreign trip as a president with a huge crowd with public funds?
”Why do I Need to go for foreign Medical's trip if we cannot make our hospital functional?” – Muhammadu Buhari

Our Government will work on the Economy to make One Naira equal to One Dollar ! - Buhari 2015...

✍️
_*RoyalPond*_

....Copied.

....sent as received.

Re: The 419 Quotes That Tricked Nigerians In 2015 by ahnie: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
I belong to everyone,but I belongs to no body.
Buhari 2015
Re: The 419 Quotes That Tricked Nigerians In 2015 by Cantonese: 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmm.

Make we no talk again abeg.
Re: The 419 Quotes That Tricked Nigerians In 2015 by B2B23: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
Association of
Political
Criminals

Now

Agbado
Plus
Cassava

Are bunch criminals, thieves, illegal oil bunkers, drug Lords and thugs

We must remove them be any means necessary.
Re: The 419 Quotes That Tricked Nigerians In 2015 by ican2020: 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
APC is indeed a very wicked party and my Nigerians never allow another APC to happen come 2023
Re: The 419 Quotes That Tricked Nigerians In 2015 by Didijiji: 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
You will see APC and Yoruba Muslims avoid this thread as if na poison

Peter Obi Visits Benue Flood Victims / Watch As Kenneth Okonkwo Finished Tinubu And Atiku On Channels TV / Voting For Atiku Abubakar 2023 Is The Solution To Nigeria's Problems.