Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,670 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Dr Yusufu Datti Blasts Tinubu For Asking Nigerians To Shut up On National TV.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Yusufu Datti Blasts Tinubu For Asking Nigerians To Shut up On National TV.. (5227 Views)

Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate / Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President / Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Yusufu Datti Blasts Tinubu For Asking Nigerians To Shut up On National TV.. by Abdu81: 2:41am On Oct 12, 2022
goodmike7:
The way i dislike obi an his supporters ehn
if it was about obi, you lots would want us to verify now they post a bogus thing you all believe...goats

atiku 2023

You hate changed nothing, absolutely nothing.

His blessings and favors still intact.
Re: Dr Yusufu Datti Blasts Tinubu For Asking Nigerians To Shut up On National TV.. by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 12, 2022
angry sad cry

HELP!!!

Re: Dr Yusufu Datti Blasts Tinubu For Asking Nigerians To Shut up On National TV.. by SWATMan: 4:57am On Oct 12, 2022
November1857:

https://twitter.com/Naija_Activist/status/1579828422133833730?s=19

BAT talks like an overgrown baby. So unpresidential.
Re: Dr Yusufu Datti Blasts Tinubu For Asking Nigerians To Shut up On National TV.. by SWATMan: 5:03am On Oct 12, 2022
Racoon:
Imagine a presidential candidate of a disastrous government asking citizens demanding good governance in a participatory democracy to shut up.

The redflags against the druggie cum bullion vans criminal are just staring us in the face. Tinubu wants to continue the number one satanic policy of the disastrous Buhari government that he foisted- tyranny. Meanwhile, no sane person should allow it.

You won't find LegendHero and ImperialYoruba analysing how unintelligent this comment is. But they will spend days trying to educate us on why PO can't be the president.

1 Like

Re: Dr Yusufu Datti Blasts Tinubu For Asking Nigerians To Shut up On National TV.. by colestephan86: 7:18am On Oct 12, 2022
November1857:

https://twitter.com/Naija_Activist/status/1579828422133833730?s=19
False news , a stupid man that wants to show the world how truly stupid he is
On what grounds will tinubu tell Nigerians to shut up

He said opposite PDP should shut up
Re: Dr Yusufu Datti Blasts Tinubu For Asking Nigerians To Shut up On National TV.. by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 12, 2022
Obamaofusa:

Post it here just like you brought the news here..
I didn't bring the news here and maybe you should talk to the useless partisan owners of the website to upgrade their archaic website so videos can be uploaded without going through YouTube
Re: Dr Yusufu Datti Blasts Tinubu For Asking Nigerians To Shut up On National TV.. by Obamaofusa: 8:03am On Oct 12, 2022
Antimarraige:
I didn't bring the news here and maybe you should talk to the useless partisan owners of the website to upgrade their archaic website so videos can be uploaded without going through YouTube
Then you have no proof,sir..
No sane person will believe if there is no proof.
Re: Dr Yusufu Datti Blasts Tinubu For Asking Nigerians To Shut up On National TV.. by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2022
Obamaofusa:

Then you have no proof,sir..
No sane person will believe if there is no proof.
I have no proof after I watched the video on Twitter live? Download Twitter app if you want to be updated oga, most news reach here on nairaland like 24 hours after it's been trending on Twitter
Re: Dr Yusufu Datti Blasts Tinubu For Asking Nigerians To Shut up On National TV.. by ImperialYoruba: 11:22am On Oct 12, 2022
SWATMan:

You won't find LegendHero and ImperialYoruba analysing how unintelligent this comment is. But they will spend days trying to educate us on why PO can't be the president.

We did.
Re: Dr Yusufu Datti Blasts Tinubu For Asking Nigerians To Shut up On National TV.. by LegendHero(m): 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
SWATMan:

You and Datti are both unintelligent and good for nothing propagandists.

Tinubu spoke about PDP and he said they should shurrrrupp if they ask for change of government. Before that statement, he was talking about how PDP destroyed Nigeria and he’s asking the rationale why they would want a change of government.

I know both you and Datti never bothered to watch the video unless if you guys are truly PDP lite like Adeyanju said because I don’t know why exactly you are pained by that statement on PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Yusufu Datti Blasts Tinubu For Asking Nigerians To Shut up On National TV.. by ImperialYoruba: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
LegendHero:

Tinubu spoke about PDP and he said they should shurrrrupp if they ask for change of government. Before that statement, he was talking about how PDP destroyed Nigeria and he’s asking the rationale why they would want a change of government.

I know both you and Datti never bothered to watch the video unless if you guys are truly PDP lite like Adeyanju said because I don’t know why exactly you are pained by that statement on PDP.

grin

1 Like

Re: Dr Yusufu Datti Blasts Tinubu For Asking Nigerians To Shut up On National TV.. by SWATMan: 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
LegendHero:

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka / Boko Haram Bomb Ex-police Minister's Residence In Bauci / Is She The Most Sophisticated Female Military Personnel In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.