Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick (9956 Views)

Buhari Confers National Honour On Akeredolu / Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour / Running Mates: Tinubu’s Camp Narrows Down On Shettima, Atiku On Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by Kwanza: 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Today's conferment of the National Honour on Gov Ifeanyi Okowa @IAOkowa by President Muhammadu Buhari is a testimonial that I made the right decision in tapping an achiever as my Vice Presidential candidate for the 2023 election.

On behalf of my family, our team and our supporters, I say congratulations! -AA
https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1579945444574384128?s=19

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by Xscape1993(m): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
Let the person best for the job takes over Aso Rock come 2023, but not the founder of agberos in Nigeria ooo.

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by oshozondii: 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
Who get this sub, comman take it!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by Chinkos99(m): 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
Chilax man, when you pick obi first wasn't it the right choice??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by Buckeyemedia1: 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
Chinkos99:
Chilax man, when you pick obi first wasn't it the right choice??
He lost with the right choice? What a Mumurist perception, this time around pdp doesn’t stand a chance.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
Almost all the current Governors got same National Honor..., so what's this fuss about...?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by KanwuliaExtra: 11:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
Accepting any kind of award from Buhari is like mortgaging your destiny with FAILURE AS COLLATERAL!

Rubbish award.

Atiku should know better.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 12, 2022
sad
Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by owiko(m): 4:45am On Oct 12, 2022
Okay

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by Nobody: 4:49am On Oct 12, 2022
wink

HELP

Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by Kurumaru: 4:49am On Oct 12, 2022
Pls what's the importance of this award @least to the benefit of Nigerians.,

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by Demariz(m): 4:50am On Oct 12, 2022
To press neck no dey tire this people. cheesy

Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by noble99: 4:50am On Oct 12, 2022
What is his achievement for the award, me don't really understand. Abi because say Okowa dey borrow money like him make him give am the award.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by sojayy(m): 4:54am On Oct 12, 2022
National awards wey be say na padi padi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by toujurs: 4:55am On Oct 12, 2022
National conferment in nigeria is worthless outside the shores of this country

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by cumoverna: 5:11am On Oct 12, 2022
I live in Delta, I don't understand this award o,
Award for what exactly?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by Tit4Tat1(m): 5:14am On Oct 12, 2022
Yes grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by underpinna: 5:18am On Oct 12, 2022
See yeye talk, why not pick Burna Boy

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by HolyHero: 5:23am On Oct 12, 2022
Give Wizkid a National award

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:41am On Oct 12, 2022
Wike the side chick will release a new soundtrack today
See subbing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by adioolayi(m): 5:47am On Oct 12, 2022
Robbing it on Wike's face again....

Why refering to the "Choice" ....and not just greet him...when you know the aftermath of that decision is still generating loads of unresolved issues

Atiku is not ready to settle with the G5

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by bonechamberlain(m): 5:54am On Oct 12, 2022
Naso, there no institution this government hasn't bastardised.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by naturefellow(m): 6:04am On Oct 12, 2022
Atiku is dense

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by Back2Daura(m): 6:07am On Oct 12, 2022
He is mocking wike. Wike didn't get the award

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by Passionate888: 6:10am On Oct 12, 2022
Okowa the betrayer

Back2Daura:
He is mocking wike. Wike didn't get the award

Wike will be getting his later in the month.

ImmaculateJOE:
Almost all the current Governors got same National Honor..., so what's this fuss about...?

Na politics. Just like Buhari just promised to hand over a Nigeria free of insecurities.
All na political talk.

adioolayi:
Robbing it on Wike's face again....

Why refering to the "Choice" ....and not just greet him...when you know the aftermath of that decision is still generating loads of unresolved issues

Atiku is not ready to settle with the G5

At all. That's why I said I'd rather vote for Tinubu than to vote for Atiku.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” / Refugee Woman Gives Birth To Twins During Senate's Visit To Yobe IDP Camp. PICS / President Kenyatta Held Talks With Kayode Fayemi, A Special Envoy From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.