Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

"Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram (29226 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Reacts To Boko Haram Getting N1m Daily & Soldiers Getting N1000 / Police Officers Waste Bullets To Celebrate A Politicians Victory / Shiites - Military Bullets Can Not Stop Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram by ECASH120: 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb0dWO6hDGA

A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment an unidentified Nigerian soldier was being stripped of bullets which he plans to allegedly supply to bandits.

In the video shared online by Goldmyne TV, the soldiers who are attached to the operation Hadin Kai 156 Task Force Dake Battalion Mainok are seen stripping bullets which were hidden on the body of one of their colleague.

They accused the soldier of planning to supply the ammunition to Boko Haram who may later turn around and use it to attack them.

https://www./2022/10/11/reactions-as-soldier-is-found-with-stolen-bullets-he-wants-to-sell-to-boko-haram-video/

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, mukina2, seun

Re: "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram by lhordspy: 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
Every armed forces in the world has a fragment of some of these bad elements in them and Nigeria is no different

These bad guys don't represent our courageous Armed-forces men and women and our believe in the integrity and dignity of the Nigeria army is not reduced, not even a bit.

God bless the Nigeria armed forces,
God bless Nigeria.

112 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
Self-Determination for every nation trapped inside Nigeria is the only solution.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram by RobsonsTARz: 12:10am On Oct 12, 2022
Those bullets will still be used on his friends and family

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram by BossGerald: 12:18am On Oct 12, 2022
That's one of the Buhari's repentant boko boys.

The legacy pa amoda is planning to continue undecided

He should be released at upper iweka for a proper jungle justice

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram by Chinjo2: 12:57am On Oct 12, 2022
OP please that is not a soldier but an impostor. No real soldier will wear a carmourflag vest and a special forces vest ounder a uniform at the same time.

9 Likes

Re: "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram by owiko(m): 4:54am On Oct 12, 2022
Too many Nigerians feeding fat from insecurity, how E want take end fa?

13 Likes

Re: "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram by chigoziri2403(m): 4:54am On Oct 12, 2022
Call it internal generated revenue

3 Likes

Re: "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram by whytediamond(m): 4:54am On Oct 12, 2022
Q10
Re: "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:55am On Oct 12, 2022
A man's enemies will be the members of his own household.
This is what you see when Boko Haram and bandits are recruited into the military

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 12, 2022
Evil, Selfish Politicians Support Dying Tinubu, They Don't Care If You Die After

Don't be deceived by those who give you a few cups of rice or two cubes of maggi. They don't care about you. They only want your vote and think your life is not worth more than a cube of maggi. Take back your country for the sake of your children.
These politicians are after their pockets because they want to remain in power and keep looting. They don't care about you. Don't support what will kill you.
Tinubu is weak and frail, everybody knows that but they want you to leave the living and vote the dead because of tribalism and greed. Your life is very important, don't allow them destroy it. Think of the pains we go through every day and make your efforts to save your country. No vote is a waste, it is an expression of your wish and conscience.
If they tell you insecurity is over, ask them who arrested the bandits and other APC killer squad? Every part of Nigeria flew with blood, so where are the killers? Where are their weapons? Which court tried them? Are they in prisons? Where are they? Who are they deceiving? Take back your country before you die like chickens.
Don't be deceived by these unnatural evil men. They are evil and don't care about you. Take a stand to end their madness for the sake of our children. Your vote is your power.
Tinubu is going to be worse than Buhari, it's not about religion or ethnicity, it's about politics and death and the ability to use your vote and fight for your life. This is the deadwood they wish a sick country like Nigeria, are they not evil and wicked?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram by chrisxxx(m): 4:56am On Oct 12, 2022
This is shameful. Buhari will release him.

1 Like

Re: "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram by Enigma1510(m): 4:56am On Oct 12, 2022
We don enter one chance just like that?

Vawulence loading…

These so called leaders (Agbayas) are definitely playing games with our future…just take a pause and read them…they aren’t hiding much again…

Incase y’all haven’t noticed, most of us are already depressed with most people in 9ja not knowing what depression even is…abeg shey na my early 30s i go start to dey use anti-depressants?

Don’t know if its only me but I know i don’t have anxiety, fear or depression when my account balance was yellow…now na RED!!! Tried running better business, they still frustrated it and made us lose millions…it was once easy to come back up but not anymore!!! Thunder fire their wrinkled left-YANSH…i fit curse anybody with my last kobo if dem quote me to say rubbish!!!

Thousands of motivational videos and books haven’t helped because how money go enter sef never sure…where the job abeg? After having a good degree all through ASUU/FG wahala…

Na that lecturing job wey still be my dream job dey con spoil like this…?

Used 5 years (7 years plus strike and NYSC) studying Elect/Elect for nothing.

Make i start dey sell popcorn online?
After wetin our hand see for all those Lecturers that stayed true to their words by not allowing even departmental First class students score any “A” in their courses.
E.G: Baba AJENIKOKO (baba phonetics wey dey follow small boys drag girls even in other departments with his old Volvo, baba you were not even a Dr for my set ooo, KARMA would definitely knock one day).
Bunch of sadists that transfered the disease to some of us…
Abeg wetin students wey con do “La Cram, La Pour, La Delete” go con remember after this strike too?

I hope our Elders aren’t forgetting their great great grandchildren would still later read all these articles one day…

Na thunder go fire anybody wey no get good plans for this country any year you are reading this!!!

This is why I can’t always waste my emotional energy on news that would be useless in some months and make me even question my own intelligence!!! I am really MAD!!! undecided undecided

Election go come and go…

The Universe should just put someone that would help in showing people we still have hope…na only 1sec dey between life and death…and na only some milli-sec dey between this country and it’s better alternate realities

Shayo na bastard sha!!! grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram by Sparkd(m): 4:57am On Oct 12, 2022
Ok
Re: "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 12, 2022
lhordspy:
Every armed forces in the world has a fragment of some of these bad elements in them and Nigeria is no different

These bad guys don't represent our courageous Armed-forces men and women and our believe in the integrity and dignity of the Nigeria army is not reduced, not even a bit.

God bless the Nigeria armed forces,
God bless Nigeria.

Say things the way they are and be stupid. When repented Boko Haram members where recruited into the army what do you expect. That was how Tinubu was busy asking where is their cow ? Senseless idiots.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram by Olamicwoto: 4:57am On Oct 12, 2022
Hmmm, naija my country

1 Like

Re: "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram by blazesam(m): 4:57am On Oct 12, 2022
I knew it. The problem we have in this country is greed

1 Like

Re: "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram by sirfemoz(m): 4:59am On Oct 12, 2022
What do you expect? When terrorists are rewarded much better than soldiers. So, some feel its profitable doing business with terrorists than government.

6 Likes

Re: "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram by chrisxxx(m): 4:59am On Oct 12, 2022
Chinjo2:
OP please that is not a soldier but an impostor. No real soldier will wear a carmourflag vest and a special forces vest ounder a uniform at the same time.
That was the wrong dressing that gave him out. The military has a lot of dressing rules and when u don't get it the imposter is readily given out.

1 Like

Re: "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram by Gohs: 4:59am On Oct 12, 2022
Obi said he will let each state have it's own Police. . . State police.

State police will help to reduce insecurity in Nigeria — Vote Peter Obi 2023

5 Likes

Re: "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:02am On Oct 12, 2022
One of many.

If this one is doing it, I can bet anything that others are, too.

This one is just unfortunate to have been caught.

2 Likes

Re: "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram by Racoon(m): 5:04am On Oct 12, 2022
jerseyboy:
Self-Determination for every nation trapped inside Nigeria is the only solution.
The scary truth and startling reality.

3 Likes

Re: "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram by ShenTeh(m): 5:17am On Oct 12, 2022
Shame on conspirators because they are deadlier than the best of our enemies.

Did you notice how his team were still trying to treat him with respect? Eg "No no no, don't hit him please" and "careful. bring that knife I no wan naked am." That's a disciplined team.

Respect. Courage. And victory lads.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram by Moferere: 5:30am On Oct 12, 2022
He's supposed to be tried and summarily executed
Re: "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram by LAXconfidential(m): 5:31am On Oct 12, 2022
Moferere:
He's supposed to be tried and summarily executed
Re: "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram by LAXconfidential(m): 5:31am On Oct 12, 2022
ShenTeh:
Shame on conspirators because they are deadlier than the best of our enemies.

Did you notice how his team were still trying to treat him with respect? Eg "No no no, don't hit him please" and "careful. bring that knife I no wan naked am." That's a disciplined team.

Respect. Courage. And victory lads.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom / Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand / Tinubu: Atiku, PDP Governors In Emergency Meeting - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.