Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children (5305 Views)

Tinubu Advocates Collaboration To Ease Global Challenges / Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation / If I Become President, WASSCE Fees Would Be Paid For Every Child : Tinubu(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Zydote: 6:10am On Oct 12, 2022
We have an obligation to the girl-child to guarantee her education and full development in a safe, inclusive, and growth-enabling environment where she is free from unnecessary restrictions and harmful behaviors.

That can only happen with consistent investments, policy action, social reforms, and constant awareness on the precious importance of the girl-child to our aspirations of building a civilized, rights respecting and prosperous nation.

As we mark another commemoration of the International Day of the Girl-Child, let us refocus attention on these obligations and commit to meaningful actions, both big and small, to ensure their attainment.

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1579894572691623938?t=5VVZpT8lZ7CQo67V3BFGWw&s=19

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Faber(m): 6:14am On Oct 12, 2022
This one sucking the little future given to a small child...is now speaking well of the future of Nigerian kids...

Monkey (Tinubu) telling owners of a banana plantation to hire him as guard to ward off other monkeys (Atiku and Kwankwaso) grin grin

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by yomi961: 6:15am On Oct 12, 2022
Atikulated for a better Nigeria

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by tinupmandat: 6:33am On Oct 12, 2022
Politicians will start saying different things during this election period

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Chinkos99(m): 6:33am On Oct 12, 2022
Nice speech i must admit, hope say ba you you write am.
Come to think of it, what of the "Day of the Boy child" boys are also endangered species, we read news everyday of molestation of little boys mostly by their tutors or househelp, this should also be considered too.

7 Likes

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Eno01: 6:33am On Oct 12, 2022
The Jagaban

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Throwback: 6:34am On Oct 12, 2022
Children would rather want an uncle that will take them from the back and sit them at his high table to share his food with them, unlike the uncle who will play with your toys and still tell you he will not give you shi shi.

We all know that useless uncle who has nothing to give even though he visits from America.

I know one uncle Peter. Very useless uncle. The only time I got anything from him was when he decided to change the single wristwatch he had been wearing for decades.

But uncle Bola will bring gifts for mummy and daddy, and all my siblings, he will even share with me the drink we have served him.

22 Likes

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Elove1: 6:34am On Oct 12, 2022
I definitely believe that simp is controlling majority of events happening in the world, I’m not against celebrating women or something. Buh why is it hard to appreciate men effort and roles in our society..

Hardly I see anything related to men they do celebrate
Make we wise up kings..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by SAMBARRY: 6:34am On Oct 12, 2022
Like you genuinely care

4 Likes

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Throwback: 6:34am On Oct 12, 2022
Faber:
grin grin

No words from a Zombiedient, because Obi has nothing to offer.

18 Likes

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Onolawale: 6:35am On Oct 12, 2022
After bubu do yan us say na kitchen & other room dem get say

1 Share

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by ThiefnubuBandit: 6:35am On Oct 12, 2022
This demented emilokan drug criminal again? angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by ProfessorAlex: 6:36am On Oct 12, 2022
The more he speaks the more foolish he sounds..

6 Likes

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by bmdondmix: 6:36am On Oct 12, 2022
Yawn

3 Likes

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by WibusJaga: 6:36am On Oct 12, 2022

&you sick ancestor bat stood against the rights of Christians with your satanic mu-mu ticket.
You'll hear from us on election day.

9 Likes

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by jeff1607(m): 6:36am On Oct 12, 2022
The boy child nko?

3 Likes

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Hoedogwu(f): 6:36am On Oct 12, 2022
Thiefnubuu.. best in issuing statements written by his PA. There's never a video of him speaking these words on nairaland but if you go on twitter, you will laugh your heart out at how incoherent, dumb and docile this man sounds. You will understand why he's avoiding interviews.

9 Likes

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by nairalee(m): 6:36am On Oct 12, 2022
Killing of Deborah was criticized by Atiku and was immediately deleted. Now the same Atiku and others are trying to speak English telling us of protecting the female child.

All these politicians can't fool us no more.

6 Likes

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Joshmoore(m): 6:37am On Oct 12, 2022
The ones you killed at Lekki Toll gate, are there plantains trees or human beings ?

6 Likes

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 12, 2022
Na so
Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Babysho(m): 6:37am On Oct 12, 2022
Tinubu cannot appear live on TV because he’ll be exposed but we see Peter Obi almost daily even on CNN. What else do Nigerians want?

Tinubu’s and Atiku’s supporters are divided into two.
The first half are stuck in 1790 during the Oyo Empire and they’re ready to die for their tribesman even if he has come to pillage, sell them to whites and rape their wives.

The other half of Tinubu’s and Atiku supporters are aware of the negativities of tribalism but are simply looking for crumbs from the share of the national cake and mismanagement of our nation.

We just need to let this set of people understand that we know that they’re scared. Everything they’re doing is a survival mechanism. But it’s okay. YOU CAN TRUST THAT NIGERIA IS RICH ENOUGH TO FEED EVERY SINGLE CITIZEN THROUGH PETER OBI. You don’t have to fight anymore.
Vote Wisely

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:38am On Oct 12, 2022
SAMBARRY:
Like you genuinely care
I wonder oooooo. The man no say pim based on the atrocities wey dey happen around the nation. He con dey talk about girl child. Let's just see how the election pans out.

3 Likes

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by DevilSignature: 6:38am On Oct 12, 2022
angry

This dead vegetable called Tunibu has been doing a lot to trend in recent days.

Advocating for the the girls child, same girls children that has been murdered, kidnapped and marry off to strangers and bully by bokoharam his running mate founded and funded. And, now Tunibu become an advocate for the girls child.
Wonders shall never end!

What about Leah Sharibu and many others suffering in the hands of terrorist and bandits Shettima knows everything and happy about?
What happened to the soul of Deborah Samuel murdered by the faith he practices and consider same faith joint ticket? Or the ones he ordered Nigerian army to shot and killed at the Lekki Tollgate.

In cases like this it's necessary we tell Tunibu to shut up

2 Likes

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 12, 2022
Lol e don wake up

1 Like

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Occurstaem(m): 6:39am On Oct 12, 2022
Our Incoming President by God's grace.
Tinubu/Shettima 2023

1 Like

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by SaintLucia: 6:39am On Oct 12, 2022
Jagaban will make Obi Pandora A DAY PRESIDENT just like a day governor in Lagos. But Obi Pandora must first win the spelling bee words to first qualify.

2 Likes

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by SAMBARRY: 6:39am On Oct 12, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
I wonder oooooo. The man no say pim based on the atrocities wey dey happen around the nation. He con dey talk about girl child. Let's just see how the election pans out.
exactly.like his footsoldier mc oluomo will say

IPADE DI OJO IBO

1 Like

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by oyeb15: 6:39am On Oct 12, 2022
I hate anything APC. Me and my family will be voting for Atiku. As for Obi, nothing for third force in Nigeria election. He should ask Sowore about 4years ago.

You can't trust Nigeria youths on election day.
Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by charles0922(m): 6:40am On Oct 12, 2022
Which day will he go for live interview or interaction on any TV network. Not reading a written script like buhari.
#Obidatti2023
#labourparty

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia: Opposition Candidates Are Dregs Shopped From PDP's Dustbin - Ikpeazu / Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better / 2006 Census: Stay At Home 24th And 25th of March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.