Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? (20752 Views)

Many Injured As ‘MC Oluomo’ Loyalists, NURTW Clash In Lagos / EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
Time will tell, like Yoruba proverb will say, ohun to s' okuku soju Omo araye, gberegede ni l'oju olorun, that is what reveal darkside to the world is obviously to God almighty
Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by lhordspy: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
Thats all abi?

We are unbothered grin
Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by BATified2023: 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
iwaeda:

You still want to exhumed what has been buried
grin grin grin grin
where were they buried?

1 Like

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by Tenses: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
Oluomo will account for the blood of the innocents killed at Lekki tollgate unless blood is water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by colorsofrainbow: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
Zonefree:

They will edit the headline if it has to make front-page.
You no lie grin

1 Like

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by FreeStuffsNG: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
He said: “Where are the bodies and where are they buried? Do they have relatives in Nigeria? Has Nigeria bribed the mothers of the deceased protesters? Why are their siblings not searching for them, even on social media? Or is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu a Chief of Army Staff or President who will order the killing of protesters at the Lekki tollgate?

“They’re lying to us, they want to undermine the Yorubas, everyone should come out. It is a political game. It was Atiku and Obi that conspired to do all those things then.”

This is what the lazy reporter should fact check not audio disjointed report. Who died and where are they?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by MarveworldG: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lifestone:

I'm not a fan of Mc Oluomo, but on this, he asked some very simple questions which all of you have been avoiding.
Who died by names and where were they buried. This looks simple to me, yet the Lekki massacre protagonist have refused to answer

Only a foolish person will respond to the question
Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by MarveworldG: 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lifestone:

I'm not a fan of Mc Oluomo, but on this, he asked some very simple questions which all of you have been avoiding.
Who died by names and where were they buried. This looks simple to me, yet the Lekki massacre protagonist have refused to answer

This is not fair
Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
hmmm nawa ooo
Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by TechNana(f): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by Badguy77(m): 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
Who dey take this agbero serz...? I know say him children go see am for front sha this I know...

1 Like

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by coolplanet: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lifestone:

You should have asked sanwo Olu who confirmed two people kept in the mortuary that were involved in the massacre.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by osazsky(m): 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/fact-check-were-endsars-protesters-not-killed-at-lekki-tollgate-as-mc-oluomo-claimed

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7375445/endsars-where-bodies-where-buried
provided no southerner was killed wat is our biz...as far as say na afonja ass people them kill it serves them right..the person dat brought the idea of endsars should face the hang man...endsars scam..I keep a
Saying it nobody died during the protest apart from those foolish ones that commited suicide
Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by AmazingELixir: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
undecided

So it an agbero emeritus that will tell Nigerians if people were killed at the Lekki toll gate or not....Anyways as for me I'm having reasons to believe there was no fatality at the Lekki Endsars brouhaha.
Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by Shikena(m): 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
MarveworldG:

This is not fair
Just curious for learning purpose, why are those questions unfair? Are those not relevant questions that would be asked anywhere in the world? Contrary to what many think, lack of answers to those questions does not exonerate the government, it is just to establish facts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nigeria citizens are mostly poor

Damn
Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by ZombieSlayer1: 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lifestone:

There were threads here on nairaland about people who got threatened when they want to expose what happened at the toll gates. Y'all should stop this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by donvoice(m): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lifestone:

I have a friend by the name Samuel who was shot and died at the place. Should I give you his picture when alive and after being shot? His parent phone number and home address to confirm?

You are a disgrace to our generation and may you and your generation partake in the pains we the friends, relatives and family of Samuel Owoh passed through in Jesus name (Amen)
Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by bolademi(m): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by Shikena(m): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

There were threads here on nairaland about people who got threatened when they want to expose what happened at the toll gates. Y'all should stop this nonsense
I'm sure you can't get silenced based on how you write on Nairaland. Do you personally know anyone, or personally know anyone that knows anyone, that got killed during the protest?
Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by ppogba: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

And you believe anyone who lost a relation not even talking about a son or a daughter will be threatened and keep quiet in this era of social media?
Please say something else abeg.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by Lionnation: 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lifestone:

There names were published by the JPI then go search for it don't be too lazy I don't know if you have started using phone in 2020 though,

1 Like

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by edosignature(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
Vote wisely...
Vote the peoples choice 2023...

Vote Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.
Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:
but I guess u don’t care about awkuzu n ezu river massacre

What about what wike did to u at oyigbo?

I guess justice should only b demanded when apc is involved
I could remember. It was like yesterday. All present Twitter figure heads were calling for the arrest of peter obi and one useless police man like that. Now l, same peter is a saint and should be trusted with national asset?! Peter Obi & his supporters are clowns who can't think.

5 Likes

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by GavelSlam: 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Nobody got threatened.

If you have photos of your deceased relation post it.

Bloody LIAR.

1 Like

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by Creamypie(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:
but I guess u don’t care about awkuzu n ezu river massacre

What about what wike did to u at oyigbo?

I guess justice should only b demanded when apc is involved
I want to tell u something. This awkuzu/oji river saga most people talk about is concerned with dumping if corpses in the river by SARS, during the government obi. Truth is that the state government can only appeal, but has no final say in matters of police, only the federal government. James nwafor that I know, as commander was very and totally ruthless against criminals, and never gave beyond the first chance at repentance. Once any robber/ kidnapper committed crime a second time, even indirectly, such as supplying firearm, provided info to robber,kidnapper etc, he would be killed instantly, as long as his case file of previous violent or fire arm crime had been registered b4 in an earlier one, even in some cases, they paid heavily for release before being shot dead. That period in d east, especially between Onitsha to awka, and to owerri was notorious for kidnappings, cos of the huge forest. In 2013, James nwafor shot a man dead in my presence of his sisters huband when they traced the call of kidnappers, got all numbers the kidnappers called prior to the kidnap, and discovered they had been talking b4 his sisters kidnap up till 5 mins b4 it, fowarded it to MTN, which released the full recorded talk, no be small thing. Mathew ezenwata was his name. E kill am instantly after he was arrested at his hone at oba, a satellite town attached to Onitsha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. / World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) / Osun PDP Holds Parallel Governorship Primaries [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.