Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

A Medical Doctor Advises Nigerians In Lagos What To Do When Picking PVC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Medical Doctor Advises Nigerians In Lagos What To Do When Picking PVC (432 Views)

Fuel Scarcity In Lagos: What’s Your Experience? (pictures) / Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor / Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Medical Doctor Advises Nigerians In Lagos What To Do When Picking PVC by Built2last: 11:38am On Oct 12, 2022
Dr Asaolu has asked Nigerians in Lagos to follow his advice when collecting their PVC.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Medical Doctor Advises Nigerians In Lagos What To Do When Picking PVC by LoneWolf212: 11:40am On Oct 12, 2022
I'm sure even Buhari is already Obidient too

8 Likes

Re: A Medical Doctor Advises Nigerians In Lagos What To Do When Picking PVC by Sitwalkstand: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2022
This guy's head is full of wisdom.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Medical Doctor Advises Nigerians In Lagos What To Do When Picking PVC by Ofunaofu: 11:42am On Oct 12, 2022
Wisdom

Until on election day when results will be trickling in from various polling unit, wards and LGAs while Tinubu is struggling to win a single LGA in Lagos State

9 Likes

Re: A Medical Doctor Advises Nigerians In Lagos What To Do When Picking PVC by Ivimmanuel: 11:52am On Oct 12, 2022
They don't want to give us pvc again.
registered since January, said I should check in July, july passed they said September, September has passed now they said we should check in November. Is how they want to disenfranchise us

6 Likes

Re: A Medical Doctor Advises Nigerians In Lagos What To Do When Picking PVC by Massiveglory: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2022
True talk. The desperation of emilokan needs wisdom to tackle. His bullion van has oiled many hands. So apply wisdom and get your pvc.

5 Likes

Re: A Medical Doctor Advises Nigerians In Lagos What To Do When Picking PVC by Zonefree(m): 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ivimmanuel:
registered since January, said I should check in July, july passed they said September, September has passed now they said we should check in November. Is how they want to disenfranchise us
Go and tell them you'll vote for Tinubu, you'll have your card before 2pm the next day.

6 Likes

Re: A Medical Doctor Advises Nigerians In Lagos What To Do When Picking PVC by DadaHammed: 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
I like this man. Omo ogbon. grin

1 Like

Re: A Medical Doctor Advises Nigerians In Lagos What To Do When Picking PVC by akwarandu(m): 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ivimmanuel:

INEC says it will be ready by next month.
November 2022.

Please try and go back by then.
Re: A Medical Doctor Advises Nigerians In Lagos What To Do When Picking PVC by Wisetrue99: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
Built2last:
Dr Asaolu has asked Nigerians in Lagos to follow his advice when collecting their PVC.
That is to tell you how partisan INEC is!
Re: A Medical Doctor Advises Nigerians In Lagos What To Do When Picking PVC by sanpipita(m): 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ivimmanuel:

Inec says November you can check again next month
Re: A Medical Doctor Advises Nigerians In Lagos What To Do When Picking PVC by Wisetrue99: 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
sanpipita:

Inec says November you can check again next month
Why not ask him to build a house near INEC's office, I think that will be better

A ruling party afraid of the outcome of an election undecided

They are afraid of their score card because they knew they failed woefully
Re: A Medical Doctor Advises Nigerians In Lagos What To Do When Picking PVC by MrColdsweat: 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
You will never see the yorubas condemn this show of shame.

(1) (Reply)

INEC: Social Media Reminds EFCC Tinubu's Bullion Vans Loot Hasn't Been Probed / Peter Obi Meets With Gumi In Kaduna (photos) / Scenes In Kano After Anti-igbo Violence October 1966

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.