Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

You Too Can Storm The Manufacturing Industry - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / You Too Can Storm The Manufacturing Industry (543 Views)

Small And Medium Scale Manufacturing Opportunities In Nigeria / Investors Or Loan Giver To A Start-up Business(Snack Manufacturing) / Moving Into The Small Scale Chemical Manufacturing Industry & Create Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Too Can Storm The Manufacturing Industry by bvc(m): 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2011
The manufacturing of industrial products is my specialty, products like paints, solid and liquid soaps, creams, solid and liquid detergents, air freshener, insecticide, glue, gum, custard food, shampoo, perfume, face powder and shoe polish etc.
i will be giving out these knowledge i aquired after years of intensive research and experimentation to serious people that intend to join the industry, small or large scale. i will also give out nafdac procedures, HSE requirements and every resource in my possession that you might need.
i will entertain questions here

(1) (Reply)

Catfish Fingerlings Ω̴̩̩̩̥ Juvenile Available Forsale / Ace Laptop Offerings From Acer For Your Utility / I Need A 1o To 15 Tons Box Body Truck For A Long Time Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.