Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,505 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

IWA Gives Additional 100 Students Scholarship In Abeokuta South LG - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IWA Gives Additional 100 Students Scholarship In Abeokuta South LG (206 Views)

100 Students Score Above 300 In JAMB 2018 From ADAMS COLLEGE (best Scored 343) / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China / 100 Students Caught As UNILAG Begins Testing Students For Hard Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IWA Gives Additional 100 Students Scholarship In Abeokuta South LG by Newsextra014: 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
APC House of Assembly candidate in Abeokuta South Constitinuecy 11, Hon Igbaleye Wasiu Ayodele popularly known as IWA has awarded scholarship to 100 students at Grand Plus College of Education in Kwara State.

IWA made the announcement on in Abeokuta the Ogun State capital.

The APC House Assembly Candidate in a statement made available to newsmen by his Media adviser Adeyemi Obadimu said: "Quality education is a crucial tool for improving the prospects of higher income levels for individual. The gesture was aimed improving human capital development.

“I am doing this because it is an investment in human capital development of our people. Education is never a waste. What will be my gain as a politican and philanthropist if i can't support quality education, this is not the first time i'm given scholarship to students." He added.

"I am trying to break the circle of less privileged people in my constients by equipping our future leaders with the necessary skills.

"I have no doubt that this scholarship scheme will inspire the beneficiaries and the youths in general to drive the necessary change that will lead to a sustainable development in the Abeokuta South.

The payment of school fees, which could have naturally been a major constraint and distraction to these students, are being taking care of by my humble self, IWA added".

While speaking with one of the beneficiary Kasali Oladimeji lukman said IWA kind gesture is second to none and he appreciated him for the scholarship bestowed on him.

"I Received my admission letter and tear of joy rolls in my eye, As you can see we all the beneficiares are very happy. may God almighty continue to bless honorable Wasiu Ayodele and his family.

If we can recall, IWA empowered 50 people in his constients some days ago to be self employed and paid for thier training fee, and yesterday the philanthropist gave scholarship to students.

Re: IWA Gives Additional 100 Students Scholarship In Abeokuta South LG by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
sad

(1) (Reply)

Applying For Your Msc Or Phd Programme / LASUSTECH Mass Communication Election Ends With Purposeful Disenfranchise / Echoes From The Mangrove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.