Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

LP Campaign Council. Tinubu Supporters Don't Want To Rest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Campaign Council. Tinubu Supporters Don't Want To Rest (369 Views)

Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / The Moment Peter Obi & Datti Arrived Venue Of Kano LP Campaign Rally (Video) / Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LP Campaign Council. Tinubu Supporters Don't Want To Rest by Rich4god(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
Since the release of LP Campaign Council list, left right and centre Tinubu supporters are are just opening threads claiming that the list is predominantly Christian and that some none Christian states have Christians as the coordinator.

But then I have a question to ask.

If you can defend Muslim Muslim ticket, how can you open your mouth to cast a stone on the list.

If you claim APC choice of VP is for strategic win or competence over religion.

Then keep kwayet over LP campaign list as it's more or competition over tribe or religion and also for strategic win.

I see all these rantings as a desperate attempt to stroke up sentiments and ethinic Hastings against LP
Re: LP Campaign Council. Tinubu Supporters Don't Want To Rest by Innomama7(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
Take am or leave am Awedu Muslim bat non fit be president cool
Re: LP Campaign Council. Tinubu Supporters Don't Want To Rest by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
So u can dish thrash but u don't want to be served...

Bunch of dumbos

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas & Hausas Don't Have Capacity To Be LP State Coordinators In SE- Obidient / Another Pandora Campaign Nominee Member Escapes / Wike Breaks Ranks With PDP, Endorses Sanwo-olu (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.