Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

2022 Youth Advocate Of The Year, Dr. Ekwubiri To Empower 100 Disabled Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2022 Youth Advocate Of The Year, Dr. Ekwubiri To Empower 100 Disabled Nigerians (4619 Views)

Ogenna Ekwubiri Is '2022 Youth Advocate Of The Year' leadership Excellence Award / Odinkalu: Malami Acting Like ‘Senior Advocate Of Bandits’ / Disabled Nigerians Protest At The Entrance Of NNPC For Non Inclusion Of Members (2) (3) (4)

2022 Youth Advocate Of The Year, Dr. Ekwubiri To Empower 100 Disabled Nigerians by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
2022 Youth Advocate of the Year, Dr. Ekwubiri to Empower 100 Disabled Nigerians

A youth advocate and the Founder of Motivating African Youths Initiative, Dr. Ogenna Walter Ekwubiri is set to empower 100 disabled Nigerians.

Dr Ekwubiri who recently floored Aisha Yesufu, Ahmed Isah and Harrison Gwamnishu to emerge "Youth Advocate of the Year" in the 2022 Leadership Excellence Awards, made this known while speaking with Igbere TV in Abuja, the nation’s capital.

The prestigious award, endorsed by the African Union, African Film Institute, will be presented to her on 5th November, 2022 at Transcorp Hilton, Abuja in a glamorous ceremony organised by IgbereTV, Africa's foremost community TV.

IgbereTV media crew led by the Executive Director, Emeh James Anyalekwa visited her to formally inform him of her nomination and victory in the online poll.

During the visit, the team also conducted awardee post-profiling, photo session and presentation of her Table reservation for the event.

Dr. Ekwubiri revealed that the 100 disabled persons will be trained on shoe making, wallat and bags. The skill acquisition program will be held on 21st October, 2022.

According to her, "Nigerians should expect a lot because we are rolling out empowerment program for 100 disabled people from the Motivating African Youth Initiative organisation".

"We actually have a pillar which is called 'May I Create' which geared towards skill acquisition".

"On 21st October, 2022, we will be training 100 disabled people."

"We have spoken with the disabled community here in Abuja and we will be teaching them shoe making, bag making and wallet making".

Source : https://www.sunnewsonline.com/youth-advocate-dr-ekwubiri-set-to-empower-100-disabled-nigerians/

Re: 2022 Youth Advocate Of The Year, Dr. Ekwubiri To Empower 100 Disabled Nigerians by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
More

Re: 2022 Youth Advocate Of The Year, Dr. Ekwubiri To Empower 100 Disabled Nigerians by Illuminatiship(m): 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lets keep helping ourselves and shame on those useless politicians and the idiots supporting their catastrophic ambitions

Re: 2022 Youth Advocate Of The Year, Dr. Ekwubiri To Empower 100 Disabled Nigerians by FalseProphet1(m): 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
I will empower 1,000,000 jobless youths in Lagos with spiritually consecrated bells so that they can spend the rest of the year ringing it across every nook and cranny of Lagos to chase away evil spirits and by this time next year I would be given my own award cos Lagos would be peaceful and prosperous.

This I have seen.

Re: 2022 Youth Advocate Of The Year, Dr. Ekwubiri To Empower 100 Disabled Nigerians by Millar8(m): 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
ok this is great
Re: 2022 Youth Advocate Of The Year, Dr. Ekwubiri To Empower 100 Disabled Nigerians by Lalami3232(m): 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
This is an example of a slay queen. No be those ones wey carry empty brains with weavon and painting for face like ancient masquerade. Funny enough, our ladies won't emulate this "slay queen" as their role model because she no dey open yansh for social media. You go see them dey rush BBN housemates as role models instead of ladies wey get something tangible to offer.
Dear young lady, may God replenish your purse and may you always be ontop. Let's thrive to empower people in the little way we can. Once again, God bless you real good.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "The average 9ja babe would rather invest in her weavon collection, Kayamata purchase, vagina tightening cream etc than to invest in any lucrative skill"

Re: 2022 Youth Advocate Of The Year, Dr. Ekwubiri To Empower 100 Disabled Nigerians by Umsworld: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
Dr Ekwubiri who recently floored Aisha Yesufu, Ahmed Isah and Harrison Gwamnishu to emerge "Youth Advocate of the Year" in the 2022 Leadership Excellence Awards, made this known while speaking with Igbere TV in Abuja, the nation’s capital.

Our own Ordinary presido grin Hoelosho cant beat him except norms na for sale

"We have spoken with the disabled community here in Abuja and we will be teaching them shoe making, bag making and wallet making".

WE RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS!!!
Re: 2022 Youth Advocate Of The Year, Dr. Ekwubiri To Empower 100 Disabled Nigerians by Makotu: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
I am a physically challenged person on wheelchair. Pls can someone help me by getting me connected to this empowerment?

My email is thebestlearn247@gmail.com
Re: 2022 Youth Advocate Of The Year, Dr. Ekwubiri To Empower 100 Disabled Nigerians by Thermok: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
Alex on the beat!
Re: 2022 Youth Advocate Of The Year, Dr. Ekwubiri To Empower 100 Disabled Nigerians by Misfiters: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nigeria Girls Are Useless
Re: 2022 Youth Advocate Of The Year, Dr. Ekwubiri To Empower 100 Disabled Nigerians by kwyllancy: 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
Wow, this is great.
Re: 2022 Youth Advocate Of The Year, Dr. Ekwubiri To Empower 100 Disabled Nigerians by Authoreety: 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
Weldne
Re: 2022 Youth Advocate Of The Year, Dr. Ekwubiri To Empower 100 Disabled Nigerians by Okoyeebo: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
Na inside shop dem dey sell the award sef.
Re: 2022 Youth Advocate Of The Year, Dr. Ekwubiri To Empower 100 Disabled Nigerians by Okoyeebo: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I will empower 1,000,000 jobless youths in Lagos with spiritually consecrated bells so that they can spend the rest of the year ringing it across every nook and cranny of Lagos to chase away evil spirits and by this time next year I would be given my own award cos Lagos would be peaceful and prosperous.

This I have seen.

Go and tie down the evil spirits hunting your parents like bush rats every monday.
Re: 2022 Youth Advocate Of The Year, Dr. Ekwubiri To Empower 100 Disabled Nigerians by sematec(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
nice gesture �
Re: 2022 Youth Advocate Of The Year, Dr. Ekwubiri To Empower 100 Disabled Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
GOD BLESS Dr. Ogenna Walter Ekwubiri.

May God prosper him to do more.
And all of us @ also.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2022 Youth Advocate Of The Year, Dr. Ekwubiri To Empower 100 Disabled Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
Dr Ekwubiri who recently floored Aisha Yesufu, Ahmed Isah and Harrison Gwamnishu to emerge "Youth Advocate of the Year" in the 2022 Leadership Excellence Awards
That is good.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2022 Youth Advocate Of The Year, Dr. Ekwubiri To Empower 100 Disabled Nigerians by Yungmil: 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
Umsworld:

Our own Ordinary presido grin Hoelosho cant beat him except norms na for sale

WE RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS!!!
I saw it too. I was just laughing. Ordinary president that's carries d burden of crowed. Anyway he doesn't even like awards.
Re: 2022 Youth Advocate Of The Year, Dr. Ekwubiri To Empower 100 Disabled Nigerians by Illuminatiship(m): 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
Misfiters:
Nigeria Girls Are Useless
you are very correct

Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? / Gowon Is Now The Only Person Alive In This Historic Picture / Who Are The Low Grade Workers To Get The ₦‎25,000 Increment?