Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs (15150 Views)

Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? / Can't Decide Which Of The Two Jobs Is Better / Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Iamolukorede(m): 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

You are too stupid to be earning 400k

Hahaha well rey grin grin

The bad news is that many took the op seriously..

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by nnewsnjobs: 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ronaldoguy:
Nairalanders I need the elders input, I am currently on a job here in Lagos (salary is 400k), now I got another job in Osun state (salary is 250k). Should I go for the job in Osun due to Lagos expensive lifestyle. I want advice solely on financial aspects. I am leaving details out since I am not interested in the career aspects of both jobs.

Stay in Lagos, you will get a better opportunity there, 400k in Lagos and 250k in Osun, the difference might just be 50k at the end because I am equating 400k in Lagos to 200k in Osun. 50k difference is not enough for you to relocate in my opinion considering the fact that in Osun, the opportunity to get another job might be very slim.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by BePrepared: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
Revolution2022:
Why una like to dey exaggerate salary?E fit be say na 40k dem wan pay you for both sef.Any job wey salary enter 100k for naija na by strong connection

Don't mind them the way they De quote salary for NL if you know know you will die.
When you are in the street highest you do see na 40k but for NL everyone is earning 300k to 800k

U wonder how much the company De make

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by martinmiller: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Weh rey grin grin

Op got bursted, he is a weak thinker. Infact, how have he managed to get the job in the first place ..
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by ModCaller: 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ronaldoguy:
Nairalanders I need the elders input, I am currently on a job here in Lagos (salary is 400k), now I got another job in Osun state (salary is 250k). Should I go for the job in Osun due to Lagos expensive lifestyle. I want advice solely on financial aspects. I am leaving details out since I am not interested in the career aspects of both jobs.

400k a month is 4.8m a year. 48m in 10 years.

You can easily save 50% of that if you're not married. Or 30% of that if you're married.

You can easily find very nice 3 bedroom of 1.2m in Ajah.

Be smart.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by martinmiller: 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
BePrepared:

Don't mind them the way they De quote salary for NL if you know know you will die.
When you are in the street highest you do see na 40k but for NL everyone is earning 300k to 800k

U wonder how much the company De make

Abi o.. yet many took the op seriously.

This is NL many out of them on this platform are not normal, for him to have think in such a manner depict common sense.
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Brunicekid(m): 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
Baloranking:
sad

Earning 400k but need advice to pick a 250k job. Your village people are seriously after you and are meters away from getting you.
It depends on other expenses OP incur in Lagos..
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Plm11: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hmm
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by wunmi590(m): 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
Revolution2022:
Why una like to dey exaggerate salary?E fit be say na 40k dem wan pay you for both sef.Any job wey salary enter 100k for naija na by strong connection

Not always true, ìm earning 200k and it wasn't connection..

If i have connection I won't even settle for such salary..

Bros, some people are earning salary oo, and some are getting new job with mouth watering salary, is just the grace of God.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by yommen: 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
Adext4sure:
See questions sha.. grin

E shock me too o.
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Tegabadguy(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ronaldoguy:
my brother you beta stay in lagos
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by timagentms: 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ronaldoguy:

If the both jobs have career growth, I will advise you to stay in Lagos.

But if you are looking for rest of mind stress free environment, pls come to Osun. Osun state is cool and nice. Is a nicer place to live and you will enjoy it, even if it is rural area, you be living like a king.

To cap it up, you will enjoy maximum of 18 to 20 hours light in a day.

Pls check ur email, I have message you.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by EyeTaspirant(m): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Please link me up with the 400k job and go.
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by LogicBomb8: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by guiddoti: 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
advanceDNA:
400k to 250k...

Is that not witchcraft
nothing like witchcraft here, man. 400k of stress with the expense isn't the same as 250k of freedom with a less expensive. You have to weigh both sides of the coin.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by sacajawea: 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

E be like say poverty and lack of job don dey enter your brain go spoil your sense of reasoning.

Bros emancipate yourself and you will be free, a lot of people here on nairaland are earning good salary and greater percentage got the job without any connection.

Person get 800k job without connection and rejected it because the difference with what he is earning now is less that 150k.

This type of your reasoning can cause your even a job you supposed get on a platter of gold because you will always think it is not possible.

Let me tell you my story maybe you will learn small thing from there.
Between 2008 and 2011, I changed 5 jobs. I started my first job with 30k, I later move to another job of 40k after two months, I moved to another 65k after about 9months, moved to another 120k after about 1year plus, then to my current job in 2011, I am now in my fifth job without any connection.
Still getting offer but find it difficult to move because of certain things.

I am not the best but I have this believe that I can make it without connection because I didn't have any, and God has been doing it for me
All the five job shifts
What kind of Job? Which industry?
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Papichulostunne(m): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ronaldoguy:

Stay in lagos bro.. Better opportunities will come remain consistent.. Meanwhile if you can hook me up for the Other job please. Reach me on 0810.463.1744
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Papichulostunne(m): 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ronaldoguy:

Stay in lagos bro.. Better opportunities will come remain consistent.. Meanwhile if you can hook me up for the Other job please. Reach me on 0810.463.174four
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by cyndylove64(f): 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

lol bro easy now,this vawulence get pepper ....lmao
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by AlphaStorm: 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Bas*ard !!!!!! grin grin !!!!!!
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by advanceDNA: 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
guiddoti:
nothing like witchcraft here, man. 400k of stress with the expense isn't the same as 250k of freedom with a less expensive. You have to weigh both sides of the coin.

U dont know what you are weighing..will he spend 5k on expense because its osun......u think he will in 50k apartment because its osun...

In case u dont know there are 150k apartment in lagos..
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Babafrayol23: 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
Where all of you dey see better job
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by seyenko(m): 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
First do a detailed analysis of the cost of living at both places and the propensity to save. The 400K in Lagos may be financially more but considering socio-economic issues like the number of man hours spent in traffic, rentals cost and feeding in Lagos. Osun state may be a better option. For instance, I stay in a place where I earn about 60% of what I could have made but I own my home as I do not rent while my colleagues in other areas cannot afford to build a house instead all their income goes on rent to the landlord.

Ronaldoguy:

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Ephemmm: 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
Revolution2022:

Haha! You are a learner.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Ephemmm: 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

E be like say poverty and lack of job don dey enter your brain go spoil your sense of reasoning.

Bros emancipate yourself and you will be free, a lot of people here on nairaland are earning good salary and greater percentage got the job without any connection.

Person get 800k job without connection and rejected it because the difference with what he is earning now is less that 150k.

This type of your reasoning can cause your even a job you supposed get on a platter of gold because you will always think it is not possible.

Between 2008 and 2011, I changed 5 jobs. I started my first job with 30k, I later move to another job of 40k after two months, I moved to another 65k after about 9months, moved to another 120k after about 1year plus, then to my current job in 2011, I am now in my fifth job without any connection.

I am not the best but I have this believe that I can make it without connection because I didn't have any, and God has been doing it for me

Leave him alone in his mental poverty bro.

The consequence is obvious in his statement.

God is my only connection and I have changed jobs more than 10 times in Lagos after graduation.

Just this month, I rejected an offer self.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by MadamOk(f): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
No choose of advice

Use your tongue count your teeth

There after kindly connect someone to the one you did not choose

Best of luck in your new place of work
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Omawumi17(f): 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
Give me one please
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Exceed15: 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
Baloranking:
sad

Earning 400k but need advice to pick a 250k job. Your village people are seriously after you and are meters away from getting you.

It's isn't about the money. It's about cost of living. Our preferences our different.
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Simplyfun: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
Bro, If you truly earn 400k and you are complaining, what of people that earn 50k monthly and they are still living in Lagos? Cut your cloth according to your size and you won't have problem with Lagos expenses.

1.2m can get you a nice 2 bedroom flat in a cool area in lagos and that's like 3 months of your salary. The remaining 9 months salary you can plan with it in a year.

To me I will advice you to stay in Lagos because of opportunities that might come your way living in Lagos.
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
wunmi590:

Not always true, ìm earning 200k and it wasn't connection..

If i have connection I won't even settle for such salary..

Bros, some people are earning salary oo, and some are getting new job with mouth watering salary, is just the grace of God.
What's your role and productivity in your job description?
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

Ovieemmanuel:
you are very myopic
No curse me because I no accept your opinion.And you know go force me.Na wetin I talk be am. pkom quem.
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ephemmm:

Leave him alone in his mental poverty bro.

The consequence is obvious in his statement.

God is my only connection and I have changed jobs more than 10 times in Lagos after graduation.

Just this month, I rejected an offer self.
Motivational speaker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau / Nigeria Inter-bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2018 / Who Knows About Nathan Pryce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.