Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,063 members, 7,845,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Pete Obi Campaign Council List Dose Not Reflect or Display Nigeria Unity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pete Obi Campaign Council List Dose Not Reflect or Display Nigeria Unity (576 Views)

Peter Obi's Twitter Bio Does Not Reflect His Presidential Candidacy / APC Explains Absence Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo From Campaign Council List / Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pete Obi Campaign Council List Dose Not Reflect or Display Nigeria Unity by Durabest: 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
If i should be the only Rivers man standing against the evil obi is planing against Nigeria let me be.Now you can see the true characters of lpob in his council of campaign list North out lgbos in south west out lgbos in South south una own na moi moi. Yorubas if you know what is ahead of you i think you will enter your houses and think again,and if you make any mistake by exposing your weakness to those who said Lagos is theirs,then you are finished!.
Re: Pete Obi Campaign Council List Dose Not Reflect or Display Nigeria Unity by RingRoadMafia: 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
Oya create your own list and reflect Nigeria unity on it. Leave Obi alone

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Obi Campaign Council List Dose Not Reflect or Display Nigeria Unity by TINUBUISMAD: 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
Mumu agbado urchin wey get sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Obi Campaign Council List Dose Not Reflect or Display Nigeria Unity by duro4chang(m): 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
That's not my business.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Obi Campaign Council List Dose Not Reflect or Display Nigeria Unity by ElSudani: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
Obi is an IPOB project.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Obi Campaign Council List Dose Not Reflect or Display Nigeria Unity by Mandate2023: 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
Exactly what we have been saying about obidiotic zombidients and mumudients ppl grin grin

So if he becomes president (God forbid) that's hw he will appoint an igbo minister to represent other states not igbos grin grin Nnamdi chukwu Emeka will be minister representing sokoto state

10 Likes

Re: Pete Obi Campaign Council List Dose Not Reflect or Display Nigeria Unity by Durabest: 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
Mandate2023:
Exactly what we have been saying about obidiotic zombidients and mumudients ppl grin grin

So if he becomes president (God forbid) that's hw he will appoint an igbo minister to represent other states not igbos grin grin Nnamdi chukwu Emeka will be minister representing sokoto state
As usual they will starting renaming your villages to lgbo names,imagine you answering emeka as a name kai.

3 Likes

Re: Pete Obi Campaign Council List Dose Not Reflect or Display Nigeria Unity by RingRoadMafia: 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
It's almost 11 pm and urchins still can't sleep. Obi dey give them nightmares grin
Re: Pete Obi Campaign Council List Dose Not Reflect or Display Nigeria Unity by Tinubuagbado: 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
Durabest:
If i should be the only Rivers man standing against the evil obi is planing against Nigeria let me be.Now you can see the true characters of lpob in his council of campaign list North out lgbos in south west out lgbos in South south una own na moi moi. Yorubas if you know what is ahead of you i think you will enter your houses and think again,and if you make any mistake by exposing your weakness to those who said Lagos is theirs,then you are finished!.

Idiot.
Who invited you swine to labour party's affairs?

You're a Yoruba who have never hidden you hate the Igbo's so much that you even poison some of them you drank with.

Urchin like you crying over another party's affair? Can't you see how stupid, foolish, irresponsible and mad you are?

See screenshots of your threads against Igbo's and Peter Obi.

2 Shares

Re: Pete Obi Campaign Council List Dose Not Reflect or Display Nigeria Unity by successmatters(m): 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
I will vote for Peter Obi grin

No dogo turenci

2 Shares

Re: Pete Obi Campaign Council List Dose Not Reflect or Display Nigeria Unity by Tinubuagbado: 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
ElSudani:
Obi is an IPOB project.

BOKOHARAM, Have your u come out again to kill and destroy?

Islamic terrorist suicide Bomber.
Re: Pete Obi Campaign Council List Dose Not Reflect or Display Nigeria Unity by ElSudani: 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

BOKOHARAM, Have your u come out again to kill and destroy?

Islamic terrorist suicide Bomber.

P.Obi = Ipob.

Don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Pete Obi Campaign Council List Dose Not Reflect or Display Nigeria Unity by Durabest: 12:23am On Oct 13, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Idiot.
Who invited you swine to labour party's affairs?

You're a Yoruba who have never hidden you hate the Igbo's so much that you even poison some of them you drank with.

Urchin like you crying over another party's affair? Can't you see how stupid, foolish, irresponsible and mad you are?

See screenshots of your threads against Igbo's and Peter Obi.
Continue monitoring my thread it will do you good,You mistake a Rivers state man like me to been a Yoruba man because of how you so hates them.
Re: Pete Obi Campaign Council List Dose Not Reflect or Display Nigeria Unity by ImperialYoruba: 12:34am On Oct 13, 2022
When Peter Obi talk of Nigerian unity he means Ibo in domination. .

He has shown you now. No need to lament, but you must get sense and do what will not make Ibo your master on your own ancestral land.

(1) (Reply)

(vid) Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Shakes FG With This,highlight What To Do / APC House Of Representatives Campaign In Ekiti State / Why Does Peter Obi Win On Every Single Online Poll? And With A Big Margin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.