Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,813 members, 7,834,732 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) (41497 Views)

Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos / Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State / Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by BATified2023: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2022
Faber:

I want ask a simple question. Is it was President Peter Obi standing on the podium and honouring citizens, will Teni snub his handshake?

Try make una vote President all man go fit dey shake his hand...I don talk my own finish.

Okon Lagos, you too much
peter obi will not even call her in d first place

It will b all Igbo affair

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Faber(m): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2022
BATified2023:
peter obi will not even call her in d first place

It will b all Igbo affair

We done hear. Any other pattern una want use apart from this one grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Kagd10: 9:04am On Oct 13, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:

Because he has already seen that those kids are more sensible than you and all those senseless urchins

Tilumbu is a renown thief and a dying man that will soon meet his maker

Before Tinubu in 1999, there was no development of lekki, epe, magodo, banana island, eko atlantic etc... As well as ensuring Lagos' economy thrived despite Lagos allocation withheld. You dey mad. Meanwhile Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa nor was he part of federal government administration like Peter Obi was. Go face your uselesss leaders in your enclave and leave Tinubu alone if you don't want to die.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by BATified2023: 9:07am On Oct 13, 2022
Period007:

Stop using bots to like your own comments
u are shocked that people have woken up to the deciet by igbos to pocket Nigeria right?

E go shock u when d votes starts pouring in,then u will realize u have been fooling yourself all these while

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Period007(m): 9:09am On Oct 13, 2022
BATified2023:
u are shocked that people have woken up to the deciet by igbos to pocket Nigeria right?

E go shock u when d votes starts pouring in,then u will realize u have been fooling yourself all these while
Nairaland bots don't have PVC oo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by CSTRR: 9:18am On Oct 13, 2022
plaindealer:
Really happy to see ibo people running home to support their own, it's not tribalism, it's just Igbos supporting Igbos..

Nothing spoil.. grin grin
Okon is from akwaibom.

Thank God, you know tinubu, the president of lagos, will not smell 5% in akwaibom.

6 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Mrshocker(m): 9:20am On Oct 13, 2022
LoL… the same Okupe that sabotage Jonathan campaign
LoL… the same Okupe that failed as a father
LoL… the same Okupe that have efcc case
LoL … the same Okupe want to lead obituary campaign.

LOL.. Tell Okupe to manage his disgusting son and family issues before selling a candidate.
Now Is 100% certain that obituary and his 5% voters regional party are clueless! #noisemakers #emptybarrels

Next year they will start crying marginalization after election.
They never learn from past mistakes.

(Awon Omo Ale Yoruba kan nah ti wa brainwashed).
Obituary are shouting no to tribalism but when we checked 99% of Biafra are supporting there Biafra dead on arrival corrupt candidate. I wish other tribes candidates have half % of thesame supporters other tribes gives there Biafra candidate.
#badpolitics
#serialfailures

Very soon they will start insulting there parents . Mannerless people

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by BATified2023: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2022
Period007:

Nairaland bots don't have PVC oo
everyone na bot

Same bots will vote during election,e go shock u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by jude79(m): 10:24am On Oct 13, 2022
GoodLife4live:

If not for tribalism , and in a rightful sense who will support a known POLITICAL FRAUDSTER who has committed dis kind of attrocities .....
result of the verification:

1. I went to Peter Obi's house and I found not less than 10 bullet proof cars, all Government owned cars. I thought he said, he has not received even a Kobo from Government ?

2. Under Obi, Doctors in Anambra state were on strike for 13 months. They only called off when it was clear he wasn't going to listen to them. What kind of a leader is that ?

3. Under Obi, Anambra state was on strike for 6 months, twice. That's out of his 8 years tenure, the University was on strike for 1 year. When other states agreed to pay ASUU the amount agreed, Obi refused. When the VC complained, Obi sacked him and brought in the provost of the college of education. Even Buhari no do reach this one. Google is your friend. Check this.

This shows that when Obi becomes President, He won't give ASUU shishi and schools will be on Everlasting strike. Godforbid.

4. Peter Obi is a religious bigot who knows how to discriminate christians against christians, how much more will he do to Muslims if he can marginalize his fellow christians. How ? Obi gave 80% of all the schools in Anambra state to the Catholic Church. He told the other churches to go to hell. 70% of people in Obi's cabinet were Catholics. To get a job in Obi's Government, you must be a Catholic to stand a good chance. 90% of his personal staff were Catholics. Under Obi, he made sure only Catholics emerged as chairman of APGA until the party members got angry and chased him away for making APGA a Catholic party.

Before Obi became Governor, Anambra was one. But Obi introduced religion in Anambra politics. This is what he is trying to do by visiting churches.

5. Under Obi, SARS killed hundreds of youths and dumped them in a river. The Butcher of SARS CSP Nwafor was his right hand man. Go and ask Ndi Anambra.

So you went to his house grin hahaha!!!
And you saw, the opulence of his house, plus bullet proof cars, all backed up with adequate security, and you remembered your house, and the attendant squalor you exist in cool and you became bitterly jealous embarassed lipsrsealed, and in frustration, you rushed to nairaland to attack him cool tongue chai!! What a miserable life cry

3 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by sukar886: 10:46am On Oct 13, 2022
Nice one
Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by VERDA: 11:06am On Oct 13, 2022
GoodLife4live:

If not for tribalism , and in a rightful sense who will support a known POLITICAL FRAUDSTER who has committed dis kind of attrocities .....

1. I went to Peter Obi's house and I found not less than 10 bullet proof cars, all Government owned cars. I thought he said, he has not received even a Kobo from Government ?

2. Under Obi, Doctors in Anambra state were on strike for 13 months. They only called off when it was clear he wasn't going to listen to them. What kind of a leader is that ?

3. Under Obi, Anambra state was on strike for 6 months, twice. That's out of his 8 years tenure, the University was on strike for 1 year. When other states agreed to pay ASUU the amount agreed, Obi refused. When the VC complained, Obi sacked him and brought in the provost of the college of education. Even Buhari no do reach this one. Google is your friend. Check this.

This shows that when Obi becomes President, He won't give ASUU shishi and schools will be on Everlasting strike. Godforbid.

4. Peter Obi is a religious bigot who knows how to discriminate christians against christians, how much more will he do to Muslims if he can marginalize his fellow christians. How ? Obi gave 80% of all the schools in Anambra state to the Catholic Church. He told the other churches to go to hell. 70% of people in Obi's cabinet were Catholics. To get a job in Obi's Government, you must be a Catholic to stand a good chance. 90% of his personal staff were Catholics. Under Obi, he made sure only Catholics emerged as chairman of APGA until the party members got angry and chased him away for making APGA a Catholic party.

Before Obi became Governor, Anambra was one. But Obi introduced religion in Anambra politics. This is what he is trying to do by visiting churches.

5. Under Obi, SARS killed hundreds of youths and dumped them in a river. The Butcher of SARS CSP Nwafor was his right hand man. Go and ask Ndi Anambra.

You think it's by spinning senseless lies here, this one does not know Nigerians are wiser, no be only you go peter house.

Please show us the pictures and proof or forever remain silent, you think we will allow thieves, ritualists and muderers take Nigeria as their personal property making stupid statements like it's their turn to rule?? You are a dreamers.

Tinubu a known criminal, and muderer will not rule this country, know this and know peace, people are wiser.

3 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
Peter obi ❤

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by FuckOsuPigs: 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
Salvador1:
Robotic urchins will start attacking him now.

My goodness the kind shock these tinubu propagandist will receive next year.
Only God knows.

The ones to receive shock are Nyamuri Zombidients. Save this post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by GodsOwnMan: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
They want to turn Lagos to Anambra: we reject it in Jesus name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
Victory shall be ours! Nigerian youth shall be liberated from the shackles of those who think ruling this country is turn by turn

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by bonnyhope: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
Salvador1:
Robotic urchins will start attacking him now.

My goodness the kind shock these tinubu propagandist will receive next year.
Only God knows.

You see all these people there

When they see N10k each from.BAT, them go change mind

Me I no mind all these rally

Nigerians like awoof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by MedicH: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Your stupid black ass went to peter Obi house for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by franchasofficia: 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
plaindealer:

Are we not saying the same thing? You love and support the SS only when it suits you?

Why are you not supporting Okowa today?

Hypocrites grin
So we have a competent, globally loved man like Peter Obi gunning for Presidency and u want Igbos to sacrifice it by supporting Okowa doing running mate for another Fulani man that wants to succeed a Fulani leaving the office next year?

Do you urchins even have sense at all?

Na wa oh, Tinubu is just wasting his looted Lagos treasury on you imbecilic urchins destroying his little image online, tueh cry

3 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by ribbit: 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
These people no dey ever feel comfortable to do all these in the east or Maiduguri.

They only feel comfortable in Lagos because their security in guaranteed.

Mad bigots.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Continue lying, it’s good for your health.

2 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by phorget(m): 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
BATified2023:
It’s still an Igbo affair so no big deal n no surprises

Once peter obi becomes president (God forbid)

Na to dey have igbos as governor of every state n igbos becoming federal ministers from others states

Imagine obi supporters giving excuses like the Igbo man picked in sokoto for Labour Party was born n bred in sokoto so that’s y he was picked meaning if an Igbo man was born n bred in your state he can become the governor n appoint his fellow igbos that were also born n bred in the state

One even said they are the only people he could trust,so the man who wants to unite Nigeria can’t find anyone to trust among d indigenes

Many people are playing with fire n they don’t know,igbos will do worse than Fulani ,I keep saying it that the only difference between what Fulani are doing now n what Igbo will do is power

They will appoint igbos everywhere n tell u they are d only capable hands

Buhari already set the antecedent...
We could have not been bothered if they were performing but unfortunately they weren't.
Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by RingRoadMafia: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You went to Peter Obi house as what? Stale propaganda

Took the words right outta my mouth! I stopped reading after that first paragraph

2 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Period007(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
ribbit:
These people no dey ever feel comfortable to do all these in the east or Maiduguri.

They only feel comfortable in Lagos because their security in guaranteed.

Mad bigots.
E pain am
Thiefnibu will be beaten in his own lagos

2 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by naijapikin2(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
And this is not a rented crowd.
These people are pouring out their emotions.

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Continue lying, it’s good for your health.

Normal normal, aside politics, Tinubu no fit sit where Obi Dey, check resume

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Purely out of love . Not the charades mc olumo imported from ogun and oyo

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Oju4190: 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
Am for Peter obi but that Hi voice is for underage children
Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by putin2: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Na mumu you be. Go and gather more lies . You are now telling me about my state, i thank God that Nigerian can't be deceived again. Many like you that want to rude this nation will fail. Go and gather more lies no body is believing it again .

GoodLife4live:

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by kingyakos: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
plaindealer:
Really happy to see ibo people running home to support their own, it's not tribalism, it's just Igbos supporting Igbos..

Nothing spoil.. grin grin

U stupid die

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Mccullum: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Effort in futility,

he's labouring in vain

Obi will lose the election in this world,

they'll heard it in heaven grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
plaindealer:

Are we not saying the same thing? You love and support the SS only when it suits you?

Why are you not supporting Okowa today?

Hypocrites grin

Just like he said , you have refused to educate your self...
Is it not South South that should rally support for S.E now that S.E supported their man even when their own blood betrayed them just as some Northerners feel pity to support TINUBU since he sold his integrity and respect to them on a platter of " IT IS MY TURN" ...

Go and be educated......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Of Power: Nigeria’s Most Influential Power Brokers / Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB / Alaafin Of Oyo To Ooni Of Ife: Mind Your Own Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.