Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign (26190 Views)

Osun Youths Protest High Cost Of Living / Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) / APC Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign by zoedew: 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
Sprinkler crowd.
Re: Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign by cosmos1440: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rahkman:
When agbado go do march for anambra?
After Pandora Naanu do him own for Anambra on Monday
Re: Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign by Pwettylinda(f): 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
Senseless and lazy yoots undecided
Re: Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign by abimbola74(m): 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
abimbola74:

People of OYES scheme are used for this rally and not Osun youth. I just drove pass them and I could see OYES cloth on them.
Will Goan turn now and snap where they are sharing money in front of Tinubu campaign office at Ogooluwa
trutharena:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9d6rMqnvhA
People of OYES scheme are used for this rally and not Osun youth. I just drove pass them and I could see OYES cloth on them.
Will Goan turn now and snap where they are sharing money in front of Tinubu campaign office at Ogooluwa
Modified : video of the location where money is being shared is attached. It took a while before I got back to the spot so only few people were left
Re: Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign by garfield1: 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
abimbola74:

Modified : video of the location where money is being shared is attached. It took a while before I got back to the spot so only few people were left

Oga tinubu will win osun
Re: Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign by 77up(m): 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rahkman:
When agbado go do march for anambra?
When PitObi Pandora hold his own on Monday in same Anambra cool
Re: Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kajaard:
Please someone answer this question for me.

How come all the pictures and videos of the APC walks or rallies I have been seeing for the past 2 weeks look like mourners going to a burial?

Is that all ?
Re: Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign by Hizzojay(m): 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
Unfortunately, you will be teaching yourself, and your generations unborn, lessons from the forthcoming elections when power changes hands but only becomes “frypan to fire”.

Unfortunately, you haven’t learnt anything from this present government. Perhaps, you don’t even have the comprehension to assimilate the sufferings awaiting you, and your generations unborn, when you choose to support and elect a fragility that has nothing to offer but to steal away your future, and that of your generations unborn.

Continue to advertise your nonentity and emptiness of a common sense not availed to your learnings, which ought to have been achieved from your current sufferings.

Your suffer neva do! As your name/moniker implies, “e go choke you”!

Mrshocker:
There Zaddy!!! We will teach 5% a big lesson

Obi is like those homeless Igbo boys that sweet talk you to buy fufu as iPhone in computer village. #sweettalker with zero score card!!!!!

[b]
LoL… the same Okupe that sabotage Jonathan campaign
LoL… the same Okupe that failed as a father
LoL… the same Okupe that have efcc case
LoL … the same Okupe want to lead obituary campaign.

LOL.. Tell Okupe to manage his disgusting son and family issues before selling a candidate.
Now Is 100% certain that obituary and his 5% voters regional party are clueless! #noisemakers #emptybarrels

Next year they will start crying marginalization after election.
They never learn from past mistakes.

(Awon Omo Ale Yoruba kan nah ti wa brainwashed).
Obituary are shouting no to tribalism but when we checked 99% of Biafra are supporting there Biafra dead on arrival corrupt candidate. I wish other tribes candidates have half % of thesame supporters other tribes gives there Biafra candidate.
#badregionalpolitics
#serialfailures

Very soon they will start insulting there parents . This matter they pain dem lol

Re: Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign by BusinessDream: 1:59am On Oct 14, 2022
trutharena:

I thought your people initially claimed Tinubu can’t win SW before?

Did you saw the Sokoto walk for Asiwaju today? It was 5 times massive than the is Osun one.

Kano, Borno, and other states walk will happen soon and then we go into normal campaign mode.
but why are you people copying someone you claimed has no structure?

Not like we don't know that you had to pay people for this, reason why they have so many uniform lol.

Plus threatening people here and there to join ur rally
Re: Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign by abimbola74(m): 7:52am On Oct 14, 2022
garfield1:

Oga tinubu will win osun
I’m not saying he won’t win or otherwise. Just saying why will they tag people of a particular scheme as Osun Youth?
Re: Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign by JuanDeDios: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

You were not informed?
No. And that has to be remedied. Where do you join?
Re: Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign by gcute2ng(m): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2022
Built2last:
If Tinubu and MC Oluomo wants to test their political might and street credibility. They should have a march in Benue or Rivers. You can't be having rally in Lagos and south west and disturbing us.

And you force women to lock shops. Force motor parks to close. If not, you unleash on them. Go to Benue where you dont have prisoners and let's see

I have this egbon that is so fixated on seeing Peter Obi’s wife on the campaign train to rally the women.

He has gone far as saying Peter Obi is divorced and etc!

This shows how dumb our politics is. Until IBB allowed his wife to have office of the First Lady, there is nothing in our polity that suggests that.

To rally the women, the Women Leader has the role of rallying the women.

Of all the rallies Aisha Buhari went to, did that translate to joy and peace for the women? Did they not lose their lives and those of their people to the insecurities in the land?

We won’t run our campaign like their own. We won’t be wasteful like them. There is nothing in the constitution that says the wife of the president must play an active role in campaigns.

The deception of 2015 won’t work. Aisha regretted being used, Margaret Obi is wiser, she is smarter, and she is not desperate like that thug-wife mode Aunty Remi is doing round National Assembly fighting anyone and everyone.

Dirty people with dirty mind looking for dirty stuffs to find on Obi’s wife. You won’t find anything. She is as clean as her husband. They are not desperate, and they won’t go to the gutter like APC expected to prove a point.

Hey! Child of hate, shut your dirty sticking mouth...
If you have nothing meaningful to say, shout up... your writeup shows your reason with your anus. Why are thee igbos seeing this election as a yoruba/igbo thing? Do your/support your own and let others do same... yyou stink of hate and it has really eaten deep into you. Get a life !
Re: Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign by RingRoadMafia: 11:25am On Oct 14, 2022
JuanDeDios:

No. And that has to be remedied. Where do you join?

You don't join
Re: Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
That's not true. It's a vote candidate, not the party. I can decide to vote for Sen. Wammako because of his personality nor must I vote for someone I cannot trust my future with that want to feed me with agbado and cassava.

Omenlon:
I hope you know HOR ,senate and presidential election holds the same day? A for senator Wamakko is a vote for his presidential candidate.
Re: Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign by Bennycollins: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2022
Gbeng30:

osun is wiser than what you people are seeing here, apc couldn't win governorship election in osun and you think tinubu has a chance,thats a dream that can never be real..note this Crowd at the campaign doesn't determine the output of elections....osun youth are just cashing out that's the truth... 2k or 3k just for appearance is not that small... grin grin
the truth is Yoruba people will mostly vote along ethnic line. Osun in particular is Tinubus home state and has a large Muslim population and very few non indigenes.
Re: Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign by OsunOriginal: 9:29am On Oct 15, 2022
abimbola74:

So, LP will win Osun?

This level of reasoning is below average. Tinubu will get more than 70% of Osun votes. Write it down... Most of those who voted for the PDP because of the local issues with Oyetola will not only vote for Tinubu, they will campaign for him house to house.
Re: Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign by GoodLife4live: 9:39am On Oct 15, 2022
Promoter2:
You're walking for someone who has no plans for your future. I pity y'all.

Obi wey get plan for anambranians.. no be japa to Lagos end am... Even p square japa come banana island wey tinubu partake in it's development... Hahahaha...

Sufferness plenty for anambra state....
Re: Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign by adetayo234: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2022
trutharena:

I thought your people initially claimed Tinubu can’t win SW before?

Did you saw the Sokoto walk for Asiwaju today? It was 5 times massive than the is Osun one.

Kano, Borno, and other states walk will happen soon and then we go into normal campaign mode.

Oga, anybody will willingly walk for you if you will give them money.

Even you will walk ten miles for my dog if I give you money
Re: Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign by Promoter2: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Obi wey get plan for anambranians.. no be japa to Lagos end am... Even p square japa come banana island wey tinubu partake in it's development... Hahahaha...

Sufferness plenty for anambra state....

Go vote Tinubu.
Re: Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign by abimbola74(m): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
OsunOriginal:

So, LP will win Osun?

This level of reasoning is below average. Tinubu will get more than 70% of Osun votes. Write it down... Most of those who voted for the PDP because of the local issues with Oyetola will not only vote for Tinubu, they will campaign for him house to house.
I won’t trade words with you cos I could see you didn’t even read what I wrote before spewing gibberish. Where did I mention a particular party that will win? Moreover even if I did, it’s my personal opinion and you can’t force urs down my throat. Do well to read between the lines next time before commenting on someone’s post.
Re: Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign by GoodLife4live: 2:58am On Oct 17, 2022
Promoter2:

Go vote Tinubu.
Please ensure that your comments are brief and spellings are correct so that we from the Comment Readers Association (CRA) can read quickly and move to the next comment. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign / Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement / Ministerial List: Why Southwest Gives Buhari Most Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.