Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] (77633 Views)

IPOB/ESN Parades Child Soldier To Fight Nigeria Army - Photos / See The JumuAH Mosque Gov. Ganduje Commissioned At Kanti Kwari Market (Pics) / Biafra Referendum Held In Open Market PICS VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Blue3k(m): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
Corridon:
The Chinese should be sanctioned. Blame hunger for the disgrace.

lol you guys are backwards. Instead of telling your police to fight crime you turned them into body guards.

senjutsu:
Do we blame the soldier? Do we blame the Chinese citizen? I say we blame none of them. We should blame systemic failure of structures that are supposed to be in place to prevent such occurrences. Ineffectiveness of the government of the day in even trying to reverse these malicious trends.

Anyways can I be your IT plug cheesy

propose a solution then. I say allow private security to be armed. They will do the body guard work for who ever pays them. Make it easier for them to do their work. Also mandate police to only do security for public events, witness protection, and certain public servants (judges, high ranking politicians etc). Everyone that feels they need extra protection can pay for it.
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Aareakinwunmi(m): 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
Disrespectful
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Ofodirinwa: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
Find a member of ESN doing the same lol

On Biafra we stand
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
gracealonev:
Not the fault of the Chinese guy. The dumb Nigerian soldier should be reprimanded.
They asked you to secure a person who considers himself endangered, but you chose to follow him into a crowded Nigerian market and then turn yourself to a porter.

You're having some strange feeling that Nigerian security personnel have a single braincell working or something? Seems you're new to them. The only 2 things they're taught in all their training schools are how to shoot guns (at majorly unarmed targets) and how to scream "e sobey!"

1 Like

Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
tsdarkside:
people should wait until the story land before makin opinions....

this pictures doesnt say much....

Ok. I for one will be waiting till the picture of the Chinese riding on the back of that soldier out of the market like a f**king donkey comes out before I complain. Smh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Blue3k(m): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Ok. I for one will be waiting till the picture of the Chinese riding on the back of that soldier out of the market like a f**king donkey comes out before I complain. Smh.

grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by botiwunoluwa992: 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
The solder self fvk up The solder self fvk up ...
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Legendforte: 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
Fejoku:
The mindset of the average Nigerian soldier is still programmed to act as a colonial tool for usage of anything foreign to intimidate, exploit and even kill the indigenous people within the Nigerian space especially those from southern Nigeria.
You can see how pliable they are before ordinary citizens from Asian countries to the level of holding umbrellas and carrying bought items in the market place for them. These same soldiers will brutally torture a man (responsible father and husband) in his own country for very flimsy reasons calling them 'bloody civilians'. Is this Chinese man not a 'bloody civilian'? This is why I don't respect any of those animals. Their brains are still wired against the indigenous people.
Exactly and quite disgusting
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
If there's good standard of living, good cost of living and good pay and employment, crime would reduce and this expatriates would av no need to walk around with military personnel this is all shades of wrong but this is d countries fault, and not that of d Chinese, this soldier ordinarily should be in d barrack and drafted to kogi for humanitarian work helping victims of Flooding and helping evacuation

1 Like

Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Blue3k(m): 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
Heathrow44:
If there's good standard of living, good cost of living and good pay and employment, crime would reduce and this expatriates would av no need to walk around with military personnel this is all shades of wrong but this is d countries fault, and not that of d Chinese, this soldier ordinarily should be in d barrack and drafted to kogi for humanitarian work helping victims of Flooding and helping evacuation

They can just get private security. Also mandate police to only do security for public events, witness protection, and certain public servants (judges, high ranking politicians etc). Everyone that feels they need extra protection can pay for it.
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
Blue3k:

They can just get private security. Also mandate police to only do security for public events, witness protection, and certain public servants (judges, high ranking politicians etc). Everyone that feels they need extra protection can pay for it.

Of course they can, but most private security in Nigeria are not armed mostly bouncers, only the police and military reserves the right to bear arms
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by ObalendeCMS: 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
The chinko fit be exconvict for him country like that.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Blue3k(m): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
Heathrow44:

Of course they can, but most private security in Nigeria are not armed mostly bouncers, only the police and military reserves the right to bear arms

Now you see the big issue. The laws don't allow the private sector to do their jobs effectively. Its as easy as allowing essier access to guns. Then police make money on the side while they allow crime to surge. They're more interested in serving our new aristocracy than fighting crime.
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Blue3k:

Now you see the big issue. The laws don't allow the private sector to do their jobs effectively. Its as easy as allowing essier access to guns. Then police make money on the side while they allow crime to surge. They're more interested in serving our new aristocracy than fighting crime.

The man issue here is unemployment, insecurity, poverty, Poor education, if this issues are fixed, every foreigner would be walking peacefully in d roads trusting the safety of the neighborhoods they find themselves
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by RomanGreen: 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
You see these Nigerian soldiers ba, they deserve whatever rubbish treatment they get. Why can't they respect themselves and their uniform for God's sake. Just coz of crumbs

1 Like

Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Blue3k(m): 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
Heathrow44:

The man issue here is unemployment, insecurity, poverty, Poor education, if this issues are fixed, every foreigner would be walking peacefully in d roads trusting the safety of the neighborhoods they find themselves

None if that will be fixed in an afternoon. I say its lack of respect for law or common man that causes one to be a criminal. If being poor and uneducated means they lack virtues then we shouldn't allow such people to vote either. Its still wrong on principle for tax payers to fund the private security of wealthy individuals. This why I gave my solution. At least improving private security will add jobs, improve security and reduce poverty.
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Chinese turns Nigerian soldier to a maid in a market.
useless Chinese man,he would have sent the soldier directly to market but because he's stingy.
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Baronthecelebri: 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
tsdarkside:

knock yourself out....
i dont know how a chinese guy going to a market should become national issue....
sgsgggsusjusshsidjgg
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by DadaHammed: 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
Na as you keep your market na him people go take buy. Money rules everything in the books of the corrupt Nigeria Police and Army. They are slaves to it without shame.

The Chinese man can't buy a flimsy constable in Rwanda, they are not rich but they are unwavering in principle. Go figure!

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Lamasta(m): 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
What a shame
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by dazzlingd(m): 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
No shame
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Hydroxide(m): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
Na where man dey work, na there him dey chop. Just look at the soldier,he is looking malnourished. It will always get worst if there is no systematic review of our security forces.
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by foxxydude: 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
Reminds me of this meme grin

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by HolyMan12: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
Sergio103:
Sanctioned memo about to be dished out

Insult of highest order to the NAF.

The woman got it wrong but the said army got it worse
Nigerian Airforce don't use AK-47 rifles.

They use M16's and IWI Tavor .

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
gracealonev:
Not the fault of the Chinese guy. The dumb Nigerian soldier should be reprimanded.
They asked you to secure a person who considers himself endangered, but you chose to follow him into a crowded Nigerian market and then turn yourself to a porter.
My brother forget grammar. This guy salary for
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
gracealonev:
My brother forget grammar. This guy salary fit no reach to change trousers. Then you have a boss that gives you double of your salary. Normally this behavior will come natural
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
The Chinese should be sanctioned. Blame hunger for the disgrace.
Why will you sanction the CHINESE?
So the Nigerian Soldier is still being Breastfed that he can't make informed judgement for himself.
So IF I tell a Soldier to pack Shittttttt, he will, without hesitation. That makes him an Idiot.

Honestly I'm so shocked @ your esponse!
Chinese should be nailed for misuse of Soldier cry cry cry and not sanctioning the Foolish soldier who made himself a bag of caricature!
You are addressed the way you dress.
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by SanctifiedSista(f): 12:27am On Oct 14, 2022
I hope investigation is done quickly
This is a huge blunder..must police or army be used..there are private security na...I don't understand

Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by olisaEze(m): 12:35am On Oct 14, 2022
If the Nigerian government were not deceiving themselves on the state of insecurity in the country, why would anyone need paid protection just get groceries in the first place?? Just imagine our military, the former pride of ECOMOG, reduced to a chaperone cum maid servicing agency because of bad economy! This party is the worst thing to have happened to this nation since independence, wahlai! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' / Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) / Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.