Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,889 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It (12956 Views)

How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. / How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) / How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Adeolamapamina(m): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
I start to think about this last night my friends and some other people I know we are both in this game but I see them spending large and buying different expensive things like car, iPhone 11 upward to iPhone 14, lodge in expensive hotels, different expensive clothes in which the price alone can make you wonder and think what are your aims in life, different Pam and shoes expensive girlfriends and other stuff I begin to wonder are this not the people we both give in at the same time to this game? Or are their God grace different from mine? Or are their update better than their mine, but come to think of it they do ask me for updates and without brag I am more intelligent than them when talking to magas

I start to stylishly ask them how una Dey make ham (in pidgin) or ask them for update but they keep on saying grace!! (You know as yahoo boy quote na) meanwhile this niggas do lodge in hotels mostly all day and kept wondering or their magas are different from mine or are their maga richer than my maga but if a maga is dam rich he can’t give you nothing less than $1000 on a good update approximately 500,000 but not at once and I can count that as lucky cause it is very hard to find in this days of rampard yahoo boys I mean very hard.

Meanwhile me as a low key guy the money I earn as a yahoo guy is just to maintain myself I use just iPhone XR and as well just low cost clothes and other good and reasonable expenses but not on a daily basis I will confess it is not even easy at all just to upgrade my phone to their level is now hard I can’t even sleep in a hotel two night cause it will drain my money meanwhile this people are doing it mostly on daily basis.
One day I decided to confront my guy about how he sees money on this game we are into (yahoo) he start to tell me on usual but this time I scold him that it is a lie I told him if it good update I will have make it more than you self but he kept saying nothing else than good update sites and good client meanwhile this guy Dey spend hundreds of thousands on daily basis I can guess he is having up to millions in his account and his relatives are still suffering I just kept to wonder how how how !!!!!

How do they make it
Am sorry for any typical error
Pls niggas clarify me on this issue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Moh247: 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
cool

Ose Osole
Ose biza biza

You better dey your small small billing lane if you want peace of mind

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Adeolamapamina(m): 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:
Ose Osole
Ose biza biza

Nigga pls explain

2 Likes

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Moh247: 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Adeolamapamina:

Nigga pls explain

Na plus nau... With all these soap and a good dating site log, the spirit and genes would direct rich client to your profile and this boys don't waste time on billing, talk for 3 days next thing is they are having their birthday soon client go pay then on to the next one or make them use am file Edd or move fund

That life no worth am bro

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by wizod(m): 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
Them don plus am. That's why they can't help their relatives. Manage d little u have. Okay

5 Likes

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Emyzoloye5(m): 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
Adeolamapamina:
I start to think about this last night my friends and some other people I know we are both in this game but I see them spending large and buying different expensive things like car, iPhone 11 upward to iPhone 14, lodge in expensive hotels, different expensive clothes in which the price alone can make you wonder and think what are your aims in life, different Pam and shoes expensive girlfriends and other stuff I begin to wonder are this not the people we both give in at the same time to this game? Or are their God grace different from mine? Or are their update better than their mine, but come to think of it they do ask me for updates and without brag I am more intelligent than them when talking to magas

I start to stylishly ask them how una Dey make ham (in pidgin) or ask them for update but they keep on saying grace!! (You know as yahoo boy quote na) meanwhile this niggas do lodge in hotels mostly all day and kept wondering or their magas are different from mine or are their maga richer than my maga but if a maga is dam rich he can’t give you nothing less than $1000 on a good update approximately 500,000 but not at once and I can count that as lucky cause it is very hard to find in this days of rampard yahoo boys I mean very hard.

Meanwhile me as a low key guy the money I earn as a yahoo guy is just to maintain myself I use just iPhone XR and as well just low cost clothes and other good and reasonable expenses but not on a daily basis I will confess it is not even easy at all just to upgrade my phone to their level is now hard I can’t even sleep in a hotel two night cause it will drain my money meanwhile this people are doing it mostly on daily basis.
One day I decided to confront my guy about how he sees money on this game we are into (yahoo) he start to tell me on usual but this time I scold him that it is a lie I told him if it good update I will have make it more than you self but he kept saying nothing else than good update sites and good client meanwhile this guy Dey spend hundreds of thousands on daily basis I can guess he is having up to millions in his account and his relatives are still suffering I just kept to wonder how how how !!!!!

How do they make it

If say you truly be yahoo boy you surpose know what'sup

No need of asking stupid questions like a little bitch

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Adeolamapamina(m): 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
Emyzoloye5:

If say you truly be yahoo boy you surpose know what'sup

No need of asking stupid questions like a little bitch

The thing is I have that thinking but I can’t imagine my friend doing this without letting me know what’s up but I can’t ask them directly hope you understand?

11 Likes

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by flatscreen(f): 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
Better manage what u are getting, many of them are into rituals that is why they can't help their relatives.

8 Likes

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by HighTableVoice: 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
Besides, the most obvious which people often think is Plus, in reality its really about Grace. Most of those guys smoke and consume a lot of a mental enhanced substances, music's is even on another level.

The money they spend, most make it on other peoples head, they run with least experience guys money they know that can't even touch them because of the squad they service. And they get more and more because of the brovado they display. Their WhatsApp, Instagram and social media is to display wealth so they can attract money. Simply put, laws of attraction. The Hushpuppi Qatari Job from that YouTube documentary is a good example. Made over 300k from that deal and not a cent to the Kenya guy that actually introduce him to the deal. That is a classic example how some really do.

Another aspect is actually does help to have environment to make your moves. I have had many experiences with them and when you do actually sit with them on a much more normal and personal level they express how much more stresses they facing, the debts they are in just to potray that lifestyle and what they have to do make up for that.

If you are able to earn at least 1000-2000 USD in a month or 2. You are part of this richest people in the country and just know how to manage that so you can invest in other business ideas like passive incomes which will be helping you in building a wealth.

Making money is not the same as building wealth,let alone a fortune. Stay safe, stay blessed and meet guys like you that you can both share intelligent ideas and means of working on those ideas.
Hope it helps

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Kusheer(m): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
tongue Spam**logs and carding
Adeolamapamina:

How do they make it
Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Adeolamapamina(m): 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
HighTableVoice:
Besides, the most obvious which people often think is Plus, in reality its really about Grace. Most of those guys smoke and consume a lot of a mental enhanced substances, music's is even on another level.

The money they spend, most make it on other peoples head, they run with least experience guys money they know that can't even touch them because of the squad they service. And they get more and more because of the brovado they display. Their WhatsApp, Instagram and social media is to display wealth so they can attract money. Simply put, laws of attraction. The Hushpuppi Qatari Job from that YouTube documentary is a good example. Made over 300k from that deal and not a cent to the Kenya guy that actually introduce him to the deal. That is a classic example how some really do.

Another aspect is actually does help to have environment to make your moves. I have had many experiences with them and when you do actually sit with them on a much more normal and personal level they express how much more stresses they facing, the debts they are in just to potray that lifestyle and what they have to do make up for that.

If you are able to earn at least 1000-2000 USD in a month or 2. You are part of this richest people in the country and just know how to manage that so you can invest in other business ideas like passive incomes which will be helping you in building a wealth.

Making money is not the same as building wealth,let alone a fortune. Stay safe, stay blessed and meet guys like you that you can both share intelligent ideas and means of working on those ideas.
Hope it helps

It really helps brother
Anyways working on it cause yahoo can’t be a lifetime source of income

And just to reduce future expenses and get into my aim easily

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Honchoslim16(m): 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
Youngings out here wildin' with no guidance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Honchoslim16(m): 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
Adeolamapamina:

How do they make it
Damn dawg
Don't mistake Ritual and Scam!

They might have been dealing in rituals without telling you!

Or

They are using soap to bath without you knowing!....... Bathing soap isn't bad though!

1 Like

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Honchoslim16(m): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
Adeolamapamina:

How do they make it
If you don't mind, i could give you a tip of something to do early in the morning.

1 Like

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Adeolamapamina(m): 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
Honchoslim16:

If you don't mind, i could give you a tip of something to do early in the morning.

What would that be ?

1 Like

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Honchoslim16(m): 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
Adeolamapamina:

What would that be ?
That's a simple thing with your urine in the morning!

No harm!

1 Like

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Adeolamapamina(m): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
Honchoslim16:

No harm!

Get the Bleep

1 Like

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Adeolamapamina(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
Honchoslim16:

No harm!

Get the fuckkkk

1 Like

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by ceejayluv(m): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
Not all of them are into Yahoo.... Some are into criminal activities including killings for human parts trafficking.

15 Likes

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Honchoslim16(m): 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Adeolamapamina:

Get the fuckkkk
Alright dawg..... And quit huffin' and puffin' around your niggas

6 Likes

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Honchoslim16(m): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
ceejayluv:
Not all of them are into Yahoo.... Some are into criminal activities including killings for human parts trafficking.
You are 1000% correct!

Some use scam as cover up!..... And you find out that they can't even type simple English language grin

23 Likes

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by techWriter3: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ose OsoleOse biza bizaYou better dey your small small billing lane if you want peace of mind

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by JizzyB(m): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
Drop WhatsApp contact bro......updates dey
No go do plus oo

2 Likes

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
no be ordinary eye o..most of them dey use soap o

1 Like

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Fbboyo: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ur guys might be into organ trafficking or kidnapping. Just don't go there brother, you will end up in regret. The money doesn't last and goes with the person within a short period of time.

4 Likes

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Eche01(m): 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Pls share, it may help a brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Holybaddo: 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Wait who told you that highest one can scam is 1k cheesy cheesy update pass update some scam people,some scam government, some don't scam anyone
Bro with your dating you can be swimming in wealth over night na you no know way.

Advice Stop Fraud
Focus on yourself so you will discover your potencial
Say No To Fraud

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Honchoslim16(m): 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
Eche01:

Pls share, it may help a brother
Just inbox me on WhatsApp.
I'll send you some prayer line also.

It's free!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by blingxx(m): 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Eche01(m): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Just inbox me on WhatsApp.
I'll send you some prayer line also.

It's free!
Thank you for time sir my phone is fulty, am not on whats'app for now, i don' if there is any you can to share me sir
Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Godsown0: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
blingxx:

I have a telegram group that teaches niqqaz about spamming , carding, blackmail and shit but na black Americans full the group these guys Sabi the game pass us sef yahooboys still be learner
Can u share pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by christianjoy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
I do dating only

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Fire Service Stops Man From Suicide Over ₦‎2 Million Debt / Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Silas Released / Five Killed In Masquerade Fight In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.