Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. (9483 Views)

Another Lady Used By Yahoo Guys And Droped Her Off In Public,let Her Family Know / How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It / How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Ibtxxo: 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
Is it really juju or what.
There is this 18 years old guy that just built house and bought the latest GLE.
This guy wallet address is more than $2,000,000 transaction and I almost run mad.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Damilgodwin(m): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
Me too am also lost ooo

2 Likes

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by SonOfHercules: 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
The thing shock all of us ooo
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by SHIVA001: 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
Update update update

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Prechgold1180(m): 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
Go and hustle legitimately

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by advanceDNA: 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ibtxxo:
This guy wallet address is more than $2,000,000 transaction and I almost run mad.

They simply perfect skills in deception, making other people cry, miserable and suicidal ...

....try not to go down that road

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Rajahbite(m): 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
The amount and figures those Gboys bandy about doesn't trip me a bit. As long as their hustle no dey legit, I prefer my 7k a week legit hustle . My peace of mind is paramount mbok !

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Xxxxtentacion2: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
Rajahbite:
The amount and figures those Gboys bandy about doesn't trip me a bit. As long as their hustle no dey legit, I prefer my 7k a week legit hustle . My peace of mind is paramount mbok !
who told you yahoo boys don't have peace of mind...
Its just one of the lies we tell ourselves...

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
😂😂😂😂
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Rajahbite(m): 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Anyone with a clean working conscience will not defraud another of his/her possession without qualms.
To me, my Scrupples wouldn't let me rest . So my rating of PEACE OF MIND may not necessarily be on par with yours and the Gboys.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by JOACHINpedro: 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Seriously, I have learnt not to trip for such.
This life is nothing to pressure myself too hard esp when someone else might get hurt

20 Likes

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by obinna58(m): 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
It’s just link bro, top connections and luck
He is one in one million yahoo boys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Goodmarlian: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
Na ritual dont be decieved.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Karlifate: 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Machiavellian executers record more success or make more money than Machiavellian analyzers.

Understand life. kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by princeemma69: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ibtxxo:
This guy wallet address is more than $2,000,000 transaction and I allmost run mad.
how did you know the amount of money in his walket address?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
Rajahbite:
Legit work is good but, you shouldn't settle for 28k a month. If health issues come now or other urgent things life throws at us, you'll wish you had more.

Try and double up, inflation is crazy amidst other things. Also, karma isn't real. You hustle legit or illegit, we are all going to heaven or hell or whatever is up there.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
princeemma69:
how did you know the amount of money in his walket address?
Just search the btc address on Blockchain.co.
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Meand1: 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
My own na how i go take upgrade my pof account...please any one sabi PayPal?? Does it work in Nigeria and can I use it to pay for some sites.
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by tobby20: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
Meand1:
My own na how i go take upgrade my pof account...please any one sabi PayPal?? Does it work in Nigeria and can I use it to pay for some sites.
You wan open Paypal
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Xxxxtentacion2: 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
Rajahbite:

Anyone with a clean working conscience will not defraud another of his/her possession without qualms.
To me, my Scrupples wouldn't let me rest . So my rating of PEACE OF MIND may not necessarily be on par with yours and the Gboys.
a poor man doesn't have peace of mind...
You have all the peace of mind when you know where your next meal is coming from....
We just tell ourselves lies to justify our poverty but deep down we know the rich have peace of mind and they live long enough to prove it

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Xxxxtentacion2: 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
JOACHINpedro:

Seriously, I have learnt not to trip for such.
This life is nothing to pressure myself too hard esp when someone else might get hurt
what if you are placed in a situation to hurt somebody and if you refuse you get killed....
Hurting someone would be easy in such a position...
Before you judge people try to find out their stories...
Its easy to judge people but when life gives you hard choices then you understand why people do certain things...

6 Likes

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by maleekberry: 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
Let me be honest with you, majority of these guys and girls nah rituals dem dey do.

It's not only guys tho even girls too are deeply involved nah just say their own nah jazz to see rich man way go dey pay.

All those ashmusy and nons miraj way you dey see no be any yeye content or endorsement. They first did better jazz way dey make dem catch rich guys.

Sane thing applies to all those female actresses way dey buy houses for lekki.

The truth is with time almost every youth for this country too will start doing one or two juju to survive this harsh economy.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by JOACHINpedro: 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
what if you are placed in a situation to hurt somebody and if you refuse you get killed....
Its easy to judge people but when life gives you hard choices then you understand why people do certain things...
I hope and pray i don't find myself in that position.

7 Likes

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by SisterAnn(f): 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Are you a yahoo boy?

1 Like

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
JOACHINpedro:

I hope and pray i don't find myself in that position.
yeah
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
SisterAnn:
Are you a yahoo boy?
why do you ask
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Meand1: 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
tobby20:

You wan open Paypal
yes
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Smartguyboy(m): 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
Rajahbite:

Reason the rich keeep getting rich while the poor keep getting poorer.
I am %99 there’s no family in the world that didn’t do something bad for they generation worth. Even the king of England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 family sold slave and steal many generations worth to themselves.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Rajahbite(m): 11:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
[quote author=Smartguyboy post=121774721]

Reason the rich keeep getting rich while the poor keep getting poorer.
I am %99 there’s no family in the world that didn’t do something bad for they generation worth. Even the king of England
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Rajahbite(m): 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
a poor man doesn't have peace of mind...
You have all the peace of mind when you know where your next meal is coming from....
We just tell ourselves lies to justify our poverty but deep down we know the rich have peace of mind and they live long enough to prove it
Yeah, you can warp your mind. The difference is that I keep mine straight, I don't beg you to be upright but then, let me express my mindset . Instead of opposing my opinion,you can just drop your own personal opinion let the world know who you are instead of trolling on my comment.

7 Likes

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. by Rajahbite(m): 11:53pm On Mar 15, 2023
Olasyke:

Legit work is good but, you shouldn't settle for 28k a month. If health issues come now or other urgent things life throws at us, you'll wish you had more.

Try and double up, inflation is crazy amidst other things. Also, karma isn't real. You hustle legit or illegit, we are all going to heaven or hell or whatever is up there.
You are very much right my bro, that 1k a day is not my total income in a month. I have other sources of income I diversified into,but then, my point is . . . THEY ARE ALL LEGIT ! ! !

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Murders 86-year-old Woman Over Witchcraft / Fake Farmer Arrested For N4m Fraud In Kaduna State (photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Release Enugu Auditor After N700,000 Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.