Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) (1983 Views)

This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari / Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) / 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) by abdulskulboy(m): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
Prior to the APC presidential primary election, I never thought I would ever support or even love Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu like I did today.

I fell in love with him due to the humility displayed by his wife, our next first lady InshaAllah, pastor Oluremi Tinubu when she greeted President Buhari after Asiwaju's victory.

The kind and humble gesture alone triggered my mind toward them.

May BAT succeed. May God grant him the wisdom to move our country forward.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) by Moh247: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ishekiri people from Delta state are closely related to yorubas so it's our culture, even Asiwaju bows to greet Buhari as he is older than him

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) by tillaman(m): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
That's your business

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) by JasonScoolari: 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:
Ishekiri people from Delta state are also yorubas so it's our culture, even Asiwaju bows to greet Buhari as he is older than him

The Itsekiri's are not Yorubas.... They might share little similarities in their names, that doesn't make them Yorubas. Don't misinform people with your gross ignorance.

By the way, it's Itsekiri not Ishekiri.

Thanks.

8 Likes

Re: The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) by TINUBUISMAD: 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
grin
Fulani's slave
That woman wey resemble retired olosho
The curse wey Nigerians dey curse them dey make the woman dey dry like kpanla fish while her husband own na to dey pice for body grin
Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) by survivor10(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
JasonScoolari:

The Itsekiri's are not Yorubas.... They might share little similarities in their names, that doesn't make them Yorubas. Don't misinform people with your gross ignorance.

Lol, the inferiority complex wants to claim another tribe

Thanks.
Re: The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) by floss(m): 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
Check closely you will notice that it's Reno Mockery that's behind that moniker disguising as Op
Re: The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) by Softmirror: 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
cool

WHEN YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT HUMILITY. REMI DEY LEARN WORK WHERE EL-RUFAI DEY .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
JasonScoolari:

Thanks.

How far big man. Longest time I saw on here! Hope you good ?
Re: The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
So the only reason why you want Tinubu to be President is because Remi knelt for Buhari ??

This is height of stupidity and it opposes what’s on your signature.

5 Likes

Re: The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) by JasonScoolari: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

How far big man. Longest time I saw on here! Hope you good ?
Good evening bro, been a long while.... I am doing well, I hope you're too. smiley
Re: The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Good evening bro, been a long while.... I am doing well, I hope you're too. smiley

I’m good to bro. Nice hearing from you again.
Re: The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) by ImperialYoruba: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
abdulskulboy:
Prior to the APC presidential primary election, I never thought I would ever support or even love Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu like I did today.

I fell in love with him due to the humility displayed by his wife, our next first lady InshaAllah, pastor Oluremi Tinubu when she greeted President Buhari after Asiwaju's victory.

ASE Edumare!

With our Omoluabi we pull positive energy to us and we also radiate the love to others.

This is why Yoruba is exceptional when it comes to inclusion and diversity.

Omoluabi must love all, without discrimination. Under our roof we host the homeless, we feed the hungry, we clothe the naked, we become surrogate for the orphan.

We know other Nigerians appreciate us. Those that hate us, we know and leave them for God to deal with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) by JasonScoolari: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I’m good to bro. Nice hearing from you again.
Same here Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) by ImperialYoruba: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
JasonScoolari:

Thanks.

Itsekiri is a break away of Ijebu. How are they not Yoruba?
Re: The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) by ImperialYoruba: 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:
Ishekiri people from Delta state are closely related to yorubas so it's our culture, even Asiwaju bows to greet Buhari as he is older than him

There is nothing wrong in bowing, prostrating or kneeling, as our ethos has advised us to do.

Infact, it is a desirable trait.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) by Moh247: 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

There is nothing wrong in bowing, prostrating or kneeling, as our ethos has advised us to do.

Infact, it is a desirable trait.

The British and Japanese do it as well

6 Likes

Re: The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Same here Sir.

You still in Warri boss ?
Can I send a PM ?

I was in Sapele before I left last month
Re: The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) by JasonScoolari: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You still in Warri boss ?
Can I send a PM ?

I was in Sapele before I left last month
I go enter area on Monday.

1 Like

Re: The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
JasonScoolari:
I go enter area on Monday.

Ok bro. Just sent a PM
Re: The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) by JasonScoolari: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Ok bro. Just sent a PM
Replied.
Re: The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) by Rexymania(m): 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
Jennifer663:
That's your business

Abi o
Re: The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) by udede(m): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:
Abg Buhari is not older than BAT.,.OOOO

1 Like

Re: The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) by Moh247: 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
udede:

Abg Buhari is not older than BAT.,.OOOO

Ok as you be their father I believe you

2 Likes

Re: The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) by faceland: 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
So the only reason why you want Tinubu to be President is because Remi knelt for Buhari ??

This is height of stupidity and it opposes what’s on your signature.

Jonathan knee for an unknown elderly woman. Knelt for Bishop Oyedepo.
Re: The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) by Barims(m): 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Are your parents not ashamed of you undecided undecided
Re: The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) by Slynation(m): 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
Same here...I started supporting Obi because his junior brother knelt down to greet my father cheesy
Re: The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) by weslay: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
abdulskulboy:

High service you mean?

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: No To Yoruba Presidency - Arthur Nzeribe / APC Exposed:this Is Why They Don’t Want Peter Obi As President - Nigeria Is Gone / Those Who Disappointed PDP Will Be Crushed - Babangida Shades G-5 Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.