Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

I'm So Confident That Obi Will Win The Coming Election By A Landslide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm So Confident That Obi Will Win The Coming Election By A Landslide (1201 Views)

Is This The Reason Tinubu Is So Confident / Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi / I'm So Confident PDP Will Kick APC Out Of Power In 2019 -gov Udom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Confident That Obi Will Win The Coming Election By A Landslide by ScamHunter: 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Have you noticed that despite the immense goodwill and support Obi enjoys, he isn't leaving anything to chance on his way to presidency? The man is practically deploying strategy after and actively carrying them out. That's why he seems to be everywhere.

Obviously, Obi knows what he is up against. An organized crime, a mafia class posing as a political class, yet representing just themselves.

I'm so confident that Obi will win. The question now is by what margin...60...65...70%? This will be the most interesting election for many reasons.

Obi will sweep this election with a landslide. This is obvious.

From November, the focus should be radio campaigns in the north. Obi should reach out to northerners in hausa language through interpreters. I see him win by landslide.

I see all the labour unions, especially the academia being instrumental to bootlegging Labour party to a massive unprecedented landslide victory. Afterall, every sensible Nigerian knows that for 60 years, the country never worked for its citizens, yet the political class has been living large.

9 Likes

Re: I'm So Confident That Obi Will Win The Coming Election By A Landslide by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
He will win

9 Likes

Re: I'm So Confident That Obi Will Win The Coming Election By A Landslide by BeardedMeat(m): 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
Atiku and his push and start counterpart should start preparing their congratulatory message to Obi and Datti.

I hope they would be as patriotic as Jonathan in 2015 when he made that call.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Confident That Obi Will Win The Coming Election By A Landslide by GavelSlam: 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
Name 1 local government he would win in Kano.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm So Confident That Obi Will Win The Coming Election By A Landslide by EKONGKING: 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
ha ha ha
Re: I'm So Confident That Obi Will Win The Coming Election By A Landslide by Throwback: 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hahahahaha!

You mean he will fail and fall in a landslide.

APGA curse never weaken.

12 Likes

Re: I'm So Confident That Obi Will Win The Coming Election By A Landslide by JASONjnr(m): 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Throwback:
Hahahahaha!

APGA curse never weaken.

You people have tried many things to demarket PO...But all of it is unsuccessful and you still haven't come to terms with the fact that he's a winner...

You're awaiting a shocker....

The north is entire divided and Atiku will manage to share the votes between him and Kwankwaso and other contestants....excluding your self-peeing druglord.

Coming to other region, Peter stand a higher chance to beat all the contestants....

You're only delusional not to see the better country ahead of you.

5 Likes

Re: I'm So Confident That Obi Will Win The Coming Election By A Landslide by Throwback: 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
JASONjnr:

You people have tried many things to demarket PO...But all of it is unsuccessful and you still haven't come to terms with the fact that he's a winner...

You're awaiting a shocker....

The north is entire divided and Atiku will manage to share the votes between him and Kwankwaso and other contestants....excluding your self-peeing druglord.

Coming to other region, Peter stand a higher chance to beat all the contestants....

You're only delusional not to see the better country ahead of you.

See your own admission of Obi's failure as Governor.

JASONjnr:
They have enough time to go and be digging tweets about what was said about Peter Obi many years ago.....

But that can never change...

On my deactivated account on this forum, I remember saying gruesome things against Peter but today he's the right guy....

Now you want to foist such a failure on Nigerian youths who need economic salvation?

11 Likes

Re: I'm So Confident That Obi Will Win The Coming Election By A Landslide by JASONjnr(m): 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
Throwback:

See your own admission of Obi's failure as Governor.

Now you want to foist such a failure on Nigerian youths who need economic salvation?

Get over it.....

He wasn't a terrible administrator....And after a careful examination of his administration I've decided to give him my full support.

It doesn't matter what we all said at some point about Peter Obi...as a learned person, we are open to relearning and for that reason, relearning about Peter Obi has given me hope that I had a wrong perception of his person and willingness and capabilities....

Stop twisting your brain to change the narrative about your candidate who we know is a vegetable and a placeholder.

Ask Shettima why he made the Chibok principal a commissioner during his tenure after the gruesome kidnapping 9f the Chibok girls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Confident That Obi Will Win The Coming Election By A Landslide by ScamHunter: 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
Throwback:
Hahahahaha!

APGA curse never weaken.

He will win with at least, 57%

1 Like

Re: I'm So Confident That Obi Will Win The Coming Election By A Landslide by ScamHunter: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
Jennifer663:
He will win

I'm very positive. The other options will be disastrous.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Confident That Obi Will Win The Coming Election By A Landslide by KingKO22: 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
By landslide or by erosionslide grin

Re: I'm So Confident That Obi Will Win The Coming Election By A Landslide by naijapips04: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
ScamHunter:
The question now is by what margin...60...65...70%? This will be the most interesting election for many reasons.

From November, the focus should be radio campaigns in the north. Obi should reach out to northerners in hausa language through interpreters. I see him win by landslide.

Obi will lose this election by a landslide.
Re: I'm So Confident That Obi Will Win The Coming Election By A Landslide by OsunOriginal: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
ScamHunter:
The question now is by what margin...60...65...70%? This will be the most interesting election for many reasons.

grin grin grin grin

Oponu
Re: I'm So Confident That Obi Will Win The Coming Election By A Landslide by Timatayo1: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
For Anambra
Re: I'm So Confident That Obi Will Win The Coming Election By A Landslide by Nyamuri: 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
Reach out to northerners and say what, that we are not cows anymore, or sorry for trhe northerners he helped killed during his a time

He will drop lamba and we shall just follow him like herd of cattle
ScamHunter:

Re: I'm So Confident That Obi Will Win The Coming Election By A Landslide by ScamHunter: 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nyamuri:
Reach out to northerners and say what, that we are not cows anymore, or sorry for trhe northerners he helped killed during his a time

He will drop lamba and we shall just follow him like herd of cattle

Not all northerners are cattle. Yeah, there are many cattle there and Obi's presidency would do both humans and cattle of the north a whole lotta good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm So Confident That Obi Will Win The Coming Election By A Landslide by kk2027: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
Atiku and Obi are the ones in this contest
Re: I'm So Confident That Obi Will Win The Coming Election By A Landslide by ScamHunter: 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
kk2027:
Atiku and Obi are the ones in this contest

Atiku must be retired by Labour Party.
Re: I'm So Confident That Obi Will Win The Coming Election By A Landslide by rolams(m): 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
I need to invite more people for laughter.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Invalid Voter's Registration / APC Agents Collecting PVC Details Of Residents In Surulere (photos) / Wow Obidients Filling Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.