Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) (51168 Views)

Bbnaija: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses / Rico Swavey: 6 Things You May Not Know About Evicted BBNaija 2018 Housemate / BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Roman7(m): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
Carloslehder:
He was attended to ,the only thing the nurses did was Thier usual amebo and laughing,they weren't the ones recording,it was members of his team.
This unprofessional nurses are of course indifferent to sufferings and near death experience and take it very lightly because they see it Everytime

Seriously very unprofessional nurses...that was how one on my friends fb list recorded when they were washing someones new born baby and posted on her story.
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by duality(m): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
First to comment syndrome
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Roman7(m): 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
Kizzygentle:

I am not but death still remains a mystery to u and I and every human being... A healthy person could sleep and not wake up.. Are you also aware of that?

Nobody dies just like dat, the 'healthy' person dat dies in his sleep didn't just die, there must have been a sign or sth that was neglected or possible heart attack while asleep. Nobody just sleeps and die, unless it's an old person.

1 Like

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Mrpojj(m): 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
nony43:
All the real doctors have left 9ja, we are left with wicks and half baked doctors. Don’t ever pray to be at the mercy of a Nigerian health care facility.
Everyday I beg God to continue not to allow me visit Nigerian hospitals
Never slept in a hospital before I pray it continues

3 Likes

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by doneback04: 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
Change ur mindset, stop using this platform for begging, get this into ur head there is no amount giving to you here would be enough rather renew ur mind to find something and do that will fetch you Money so you can also help others.
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Valuepaints20(m): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
our medical system in Nigeria is very poor our doctor and nurses are taking their job not too serious and this will continue to happen if no serious action beein take.
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by 43Ronin: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
Am I the only one that saw the female nurses begging the camerAmen to come help move the victim?

4 Likes

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by zoedew: 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
Revolva:
A video has been shared showing the moment Rico Swavey was left unattended in a hospital while healthcare attendants allegedly filmed and laughed.

In the video, Rico is seen lying unattended, while surrounded by medics.

One hospital staff is heard telling her colleagues to join her in carrying him inside. However, the colleagues were in no hurry to help.

A voice is then heard warning the medics to stop making videos and attend to Rico.

Sadly, Rico, who was involved in an accident on Tuesday, October 11, died today, October 13.

Following his death, Nigerians have taken to Twitter to slam the medics for lack of professionalism.

See the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-JGciEQs3E

Folks deceiving themselves with the thoughts that a person who lived his life in pieces will rest in peace! Laughable!! WE must all repent and live righteous to finish well. However, as they say, it’s a free world! Everyone’s baggage is waiting to be collected at the entry point to eternity. We all will bear them either to heaven or hell! Repent or Perish- no third option is available! Jesus loves you!
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by luluosas(m): 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
That's the sham happening everywhere because professionalism is now to the highest bidder.

Oh Lord God Almighty, please make my dream to provide adequate and responsive health care operations to Nigerians and the entire world a reality, as OBHIOSE MEDICARE comes on stream in Jesus name. Amen.

Expected take off amount is $50,000,000. Can you help and facilitate it please?
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by wolebest: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
I don't think this video was made by hospital or medical staff. They are not that stupid.

Rico's colleagues were busy filming, when they ought to have ensured that he was wheeled to the emergency.
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
Shey una say make I marry a nurse...

Tueh!!!

Over my dead nd rotten corpse.
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by wolebest: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
Kekenary:
The headline for this news is very misleading. But Nigerians are quick to judge. Those that brought the patient had the time to video but no time to help female medics carry a patient. Now everyone wants to Crucify 'nurses' as if those in the video did not do anything.

You got it right.

Those who brought him in were busy recording the scene as the attendants were asking for assistance.

The headline is misleading.

Nurses and health attendants are not that daft to record an emergency situation for social media consumption.
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by IGpro1(m): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
dapotemi:
This are the same set of people relocating (japa) to UK/US/CANADA etc...Someone recently predicted that 5 to 10 years from now, alot of nigerian doctors/nurses will be in prison abroad....
not everything that comes to your mind has sense in it for you to write.

Nigerian medics have been working abroad, even before you were born, how many of them have you seen in prisons, a Nigerian doctor recently became World Medical Association president, does that look like prison for you.

1 Like

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by phorget(m): 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
Kizzygentle:
When a person dies, its his time.. The nurses may be reckless and careless about their duty but its his time.. Some person(s) also actually cheat death ( not the person(s) time).. Death is mysterious and it will come to all... Rip Rico.. Your death really pained me a lot.. I loved and supported you during the double wahala season because of how loving and caring u were in the house.. Never knew death would snatch you this early...

Carelessness on the part of those who suppose to care could still lead to someone's death even when it is not the person“s time.
So many death on an appointed time bro.
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by NaMe4: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
Period007:
All I can see in this video are Nurses begging the camera men to come help carry the patient.

Nigerians always looking for who to blame

The thing tire pesin
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by proclinician: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
bosschinalu:
This is actually the true state of Nigeria.

They should be sued for negligence so as to serve as a deterrent for others.

Someone should always be held accountable for actions of a person or a group.

Who will sue or hold govt accountable for not providing ambulance and stretcher? Abi ur brain no tell you say Rico's problem did not start from that hospital. It is how he was brought in and dumped in the seat like sac of potatoes instead of being on a stretcher for easy mobility.
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Cantonese: 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Carloslehder:
He was attended to ,the only thing the nurses did was Thier usual amebo and laughing,they weren't the ones recording,it was members of his team.
This unprofessional nurses are of course indifferent to sufferings and near death experience and take it very lightly be

cause they see it Everytime

Was it a joking matter?
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Iceman296: 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
And who released the said Videos, The nurses!!
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Hermes119: 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
The major issue I had is that they made a video
I mean how do you video someone at there most vulnerable point without permission and to make it worse you are a health worker,you are supposed to be absolutely confidential about your patients
The nurses or staff may not necessarily have had a hand in his death,maybe he was already dead at that point,but if this was when he was just rushed to the hospital then this is outrageous
All the same their act was unprofessional

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Mekanus(m): 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Kizzygentle:
When a person dies, its his time.. The nurses may be reckless and careless about their duty but its his time.. Some person(s) also actually cheat death ( not the person(s) time).. Death is mysterious and it will come to all... Rip Rico.. Your death really pained me a lot.. I loved and supported you during the double wahala season because of how loving and caring u were in the house.. Never knew death would snatch you this early...
This is a very stupid and archaic mentality.
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Starzo: 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

That tells you the system is bad from the top!

The reason it works abroad is due to proper leadership starting from the Presidency.
It's not always about leadership

One of the ethics of being a nurse worldwide is caring for human life.

Nurses are supposed to be nice people who value human life and take of of those in need even more than themselves.

There are far more corrupt and ineffective countries worldwide but their nurses don't behave like the ones in Nigeria

Nigerian nurses are just evil
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Kingkelvin61: 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
Good evening everyone, I'm George by name and I'm here to share my sure odds with you guys

I have sure and trusted 2 odds for payment after winning

The games are 100% sure and it's guarantee you 100% winning when you stake on it

There's no room for negative results on this sure 2 odds.

It's always winning and it's a kind of game you can count on

Call or chat me on WhatsApp with the number below if you're interested to participate on the sure 2odds for payment after winning

ZERO 7 ZERO 51113147
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Sijo01(f): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
This is a clear example of how unprofessional majority of our health care workers are.

Their nonchalant attitude to work is on the highest level.
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Bahamas95(m): 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
No difference between Nigerian nurses, police and NEPA personnels.......Their wickedness is top notch.

I was at the hospital to visit someone sometime ago and saw two young nurses pushing a dead man to the morgue. They were busy gisting and laughing as if it was an animal that was in the trolley.
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Starzo: 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mrpojj:

Everyday I beg God to continue not to allow me visit Nigerian hospitals
Never slept in a hospital before I pray it continues
Na only private hospitals where you go spend big money them dey attend to person well

The level of 'money worship' in this country is on a astronomical scale

Many People dey even hail Yahoo boys...that's to tell you how bad it is
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by madridguy(m): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
I pray God Almighty comfort his family. My prayer always is never to be at mercy of the wicked health workers we have in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Revolva(m): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
wolebest:

I don't think this video was made by hospital or medical staff. They are not that stupid.

Rico's colleagues were busy filming, when they ought to have ensured that he was wheeled to the emergency.

Tru his friends filmed it but it exposed the nurses how they respond to life treathing situations

So sad our hospitals are not ready to help any body
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by brightnelly(f): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nigeria just happened to the guy embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by faithfull18(f): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
When you choose a profession based on prospects, money and not passion.
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by brightnelly(f): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
Revolva:

Tru his friends filmed it but it exposed the nurses how they respond to life treathing situations

So sad our hospitals are not ready to help any body

no professionals left in Nigeria anymore all thanks to buhary and apc
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by perdollar(m): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
Doctors won't be ds unprofessional! It can only be big butt gossiping lazy ass nurses.
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Germi9: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
bro4u:
This is a pure case of Homicide. They deserve to be sued and sentenced angry
What about the person recording the video? Why didn’t the person help? Or didn’t you hear the Nurse ask for a hand in carrying him?
RIP Chap! cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos / CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) / Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.