Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) (38319 Views)

Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast / 18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant / Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by adecz: 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
It's such gehls dey use for rituals
& because of their stupidity, the
juju no go even work sef...

mumulity of the highest order❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by Passionate888: 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
grin
Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
Most of you Ladies are always BROKE...
Don't Ladies emerge from Rich Homes again?
What's Happening?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by luveu: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
Na wa o, these girls are cheap o they even get bleeped in an uncompleted building

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by halaqasa: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
Runs girl has been runned

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by Dshocker(m): 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
You cannot shame the shameless
Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by proclinician: 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
I feel so unfortunate to be part of this generation of shameless WHORÈS, SLÚTS and HOOKUP GIRLS.

Promiscuity, prostitution and homosexualities are just becoming like norms.

You'll be seeing average girl of 15-18 years old having 3-10 bodycount. By the time they're 28 years old, most of have double and triple digits bodycount. Many would have even lost count of bodycount.

These days it very hard to see an average Nigerian girl within 18-25 years old without at least 3-8 bodycount, and with at least one married man.
These are girls that are wishing to end up with a rich, handsome and GODLY man (mumu) for a husband.

How can you knowingly sleep with married men and expect that when you get married, you would enjoy your your marriage and husband to yourself alone? NEVER!
One thing I love about this life is that, YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE, AND YOUR DIRTY PAST WILL ALWAYS COME BACK TO BITE YOU IN THE ASS.

I wonder who are the parents raising all these WHORÈS and BASTARDS!

All of the whores, who're they sleeping with?

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by Chriz(m): 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
Real stupidity.
Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by izubext007: 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
Presently is hard to see any female with dignity

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by Hollybratt(m): 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
Serve them right
IRMC

Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by Okhuadams(m): 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
Bvlgari:
Lady narrates how she and her friend were tricked and robbed during a 40k "runs" trip to Uyo shocked shocked

The end part is very hmnnnn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVX9jvVgBE4

The end matter be say Ashawo NO be work

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by ibawon(m): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ashawo no be work! Omo ale dey talk say na Parole.
Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by Desusi: 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
There's a way that seems right, but the end thereof is destruction.My sis,God loves you soon much.observe these possibilities. You could have been killed for ritual, they could have sold you for sex slavery, etc.Think of it.May God help you to chose right.Choose life in Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by Illegal1(m): 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
Las las breakfast dn reach them...
Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by afadi2410: 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
I feel so unfortunate to be part of this generation of shameless WHORÈS, SLÚTS and HOOKUP GIRLS.

You'll be seeing average girl of 15-18 years old having 3-10 bodycount. By the time they're 28 years old, most of have double and triple digits bodycount. Many would have even lost count of bodycount.

These days it very hard to see an average Nigerian girl within 18-25 years old without at least 3-8 bodycount, and with at least one married man.
These are girls that are wishing to end up with a rich, handsome and GODLY man (mumu) for a husband.

How can you knowingly sleep with married men and expect that when you get married, you would enjoy your your marriage and husband to yourself alone? NEVER!
One thing I love about this life is that, YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE, AND YOUR DIRTY PAST WILL ALWAYS COME BACK TO BITE YOU IN THE ASS.

Holy man,have your dirty past caught up with you?
Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by Desusi: 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hmmm. Congratulations beloved of God!There's a way that seems right but the end is destruction. There are lot's of things that could have happened to you but for God.choose life in Christ,choose right.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by lereinter(m): 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
Olosho easy identity with that bogus hat Abi na scarf
Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by MuslimIgbo: 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
afadi2410:

Holy man,have your dirty past caught up with you?
Or deh
A word is enough for the wise.
Don't be a fool

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by MuslimIgbo: 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
proclinician:

All of the whores, who're they sleeping with?
They are sleeping with WHORÈ makers.
Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by generalwo(m): 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
Odeh
Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by Capitalismisasc: 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ples:
Ashawo no be work Serve them right grin
grin OGA BOSS I HAIL O
Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by BadEnglish(m): 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
I have never been so ashamed for someone I don't even know!! Just plain madness. Only God knows the size of devil that resides in girls nowadays.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by Capitalismisasc: 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Lol grin

The funny fact about of the WHORÈS, SLÚTS and HOOKUP girls you're seeing is that, they are not ghosts or strangers. They are average girls.

They are your:
SISTERS
COUSINS
GIRLFRIENDS
FIANCÉES
PEOPLE'S DAUGHTERS...

My usual prayers for all these wayward and GREEDY girls is that, IF THEY DON'T DIE BY STD DISEASES AND INFECTIONS, THEY SHOULD USE THEM TO DO RITUALS LAST LAST.
GUY U WICKED wink
Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by Tulsaguy: 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
Get into the Metaverse. Get your plot of land in the O land for free.

Follow the link below and register to get your own plot.

https://overline.network?a=midkz70xYmA4

Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
Bvlgari:
Lady narrates how she and her friend were tricked and robbed during a 40k "runs" trip to Uyo shocked shocked

The end part is very hmnnnn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVX9jvVgBE4

Sha when we told nairaland this gender have fish brain I hope they will understand! Bad boys eat them wela free meanwhile good stupid boys for marriage hahahhahahaha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by Doctortest: 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
Funkkk bitches ...
Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by Mryacks: 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
Omo, all these girls get mind no be small...

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by babajero(m): 11:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

WHORÈS, SLÚTS and HOOKUP GIRLS.

Please what is the difference between these 3? Because to me they are all one and the same.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by sisisioge: 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
Dearest Lord in heaven! They could gave been killed fa! It is well....may the good Lord straighten these girls fa!
Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by ASAPFERG1: 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mmong people and evil...
No wonder they have bad intonation sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) / Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism / Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.