Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,980 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike (1979 Views)

Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 / Wike Criticises Dokpesi On His Statement About Atiku Handing Over To The SE / T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by KEVIND: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
"I don’t support Muslim-Muslim ticket and I will NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group." - Gov Nyesom Wike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEjcforCijk

2 Likes

Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
Alright
Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by Jflex07(m): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
We know and agree with you, but you talk too much
Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by Ngwamankillyou(m): 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wike is Igbo Igbo is Wike,we share same sentimental.

Now attaché come claim I'm from delta or Cross river.

3 Likes

Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by Ayed44: 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
So it's no longer about Ayu must resign? Wike is confused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by Massiveglory: 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wike turning and turning the heads of urchins .
Portharcourt is on lock down for obidatti.
Know this and have rest grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by Abdu81: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
Massiveglory:
Wike turning and turning the heads of urchins .
Portharcourt is on lock down for obidatti.
Know this and have rest grin

The mikanos and agbodorians anwser wike ASAP.

5 Likes

Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by XerXers: 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nothing for Thiefnubuu in South south

3 Likes

Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by socialmediaman: 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by iSense247: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ayed44:
I think Wike is working for Obi but trying to play with Atiku and Tinubu's blokos along the line. The only candidate he has not criticized in recent times is Obi. Maybe because he is reading the handwriting on wall. Majority of Rivers people are Obidient.

10 Likes

Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by GuyWise101(m): 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yoro people want to force another yoro candidate down our throats after Osibanjo wasteful 8 years.
Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
iSense247:
I think Wike is working for Obi but trying to play with Atiku and Tinubu's blokos along the line. The only candidate he has not criticized in recent times is Obi. Maybe because he is reading the handwriting on wall. Majority of Rivers people are Obidient.
Rivers people are over Obidient..

The kind vote that will come out from Ikwere axis alone is enough to neutralize any votes Atiku will get in his support base of Adamawa/Taraba (Gongola)..

6 Likes

Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by mbaboy(m): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
But Amaechi from Ikwere handed over to you another Ikwere man. Useless and vindictive man

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by 9jahotblog: 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
iSense247:
he criticised obi on several times, maybe you should check google on that. Wike is a clueless unstable liar and propagandist

4 Likes

Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by Bontafa: 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ayed44:

Wail with pride .

Obi for president

8 Likes

Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by MurderX: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
Useless tribalistic nairaland moderators, he said two things and you captioned only one. Wike says he is not in support of muslim-muslim ticket and he is not in support of an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group.

2 Likes

Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by iSense247: 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
9jahotblog:
he criticised obi on several times, maybe you should check google on that. Wike is a clueless unstable liar and propagandist
I said 'in recent times.' I mean since after primary elections.

You can help me with just a link.

1 Like

Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by Ozinlex: 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wetin me I know be say...come 2023, OBIDATTI IS A GOAAAAAL!

1 Like

Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by Nyamuri: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
That's not what he meant, it's like some of you have comprehensive issues!

He was referring to PDP hypocrisy of not supporting Muslim-muslim ticket, but wanting Atiku to replace Buhari from same tribe

Listen again!
MurderX:
Useless tribalistic nairaland moderators, he said two things and you captioned only one. Wike says he is not in support of muslim-muslim ticket and he is not in support of one ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group.

2 Likes

Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by Nyamuri: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2022

He was referring to PDP hypocrisy of not supporting Muslim-muslim ticket, but wanting Atiku to replace Buhari from same tribe

"i don't support Muslim-muslim ticket or whatever, ok you don't like it, but u support handing over one ethnic group to another

Listen again!
iSense247:

1 Like

Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by ogmask: 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
But na ikwere man you succeed for office na. How come if wike do it is ok but if others do it becomes a sin.

3 Likes

Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by MANDIPUTIN: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
ogmask:
But na ikwere man you succeed for office na. How come if wike do it is ok but if others do it becomes a sin.
So because it happened in Rivers state,
A Fulani man should succeed another Fulani man.
This Nigeria not Rivers

1 Like

Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by Penguin2: 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wike is Obidient.

Tinubu urchins in the mud grin

1 Like

Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by iSense247: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nyamuri:

"i don't support Muslim-muslim ticket or whatever, ok you don't like it, but u support handing over one ethnic group to another

Listen again!

Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by DaInferno(m): 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
Yes...I will not support same religion ticket, neither a handover to same ethnic group. I stan grin
Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by Nwibii: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wike pepper them

Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by techWriter3: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by jeswinner: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
Jflex07:
We know and agree with you, but you talk too much
.. and Buhari no talk at all
Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by Graceunlimitedd(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nyamuri:

Listen again!
God bless you.
Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by EndsarsReloaded: 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
Atiku is either dumb not to see the game Wike is playing with him or he understands that without Wike supporting him, he is finished.

Observe how Wike's demands are swinging like a yo-yo pendulum cheesy cheesy

Sack Ayu, and Wike will move to another demand cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wike just grab Atiku for blokos grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
Man wey get sense
Re: I'll NOT support an ethnic group handing over to the same ethnic group- Gov Wike by cosmatika(m): 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
What of the meeting urchins claimed he had with Tinubu in France?
Seunmgs and his co-idiots are in pains

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 / VIDEO: Seun Kuti Brags About Slapping Police Officers Before � / Gov. Peter Mbah: Could This Be The Final Straw?*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.