Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) (36818 Views)

Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership / Bello's Assistant, Anthony Edogbo Explains Difference With Dangote Over Obajana / Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by freshvine(f): 6:16am On Oct 15, 2022
OnionBandit:
lol, I never mentioned Igbo in my post..so what's your problem?..

Plus, you all find it difficult to support Ekweremadu because he didn't support your sudden MESS-iah, the lying gap-toothed clown

One of the symptoms of chronic depression is anger, envy and hatred.

I fear for your mental health.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by franudi: 6:16am On Oct 15, 2022
OnionBandit:
Good one

The hate-filled hypocrites from the other side will not be happy about this news. They were quick to make it trend when the fight started, tweeting all sort of rubbish all over Twitter. Anything that will bring the downfall of a successful northerner gives them orgasm...

Just imagine for a second that Dangote was their brother, you would have read a lot of unpleasant comments about Kogi people, while throwing their full weight behind him. You say the northerners are bigots, but as the days go by, it is becoming increasingly clear who the real bigots are. The northerners never supported their own, Dangote blindly throughout the misunderstanding with the good people of Kogi. They kept their calm!

I think I understand the cause of the envy.. Despite so much chest-beating about how "industrious" they are, none of their wrapper tying ancestors ever made the list of world richest, even though they deal in astonishing range of merchandise.

Dangote was wise never to have built that gigantic obajana in any of their state. By now, his company would have become history.

God bless every well meaning Nigerian

Monopoly business is not the best for Nigerian. Liberalise the economy and see that Dangote is learner.
Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by joacquim: 6:16am On Oct 15, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
White Lion Bello, most useless Governor Kogi ever had. Kogi needs special prayers from Nigerians,

Late Abubakar Audu was bad, but better than all the Governors after him

Ibrahim Idris was just figure head,

Then Idris Wada, Then Yahaya Bello White Lion

Hypocrites
Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 6:18am On Oct 15, 2022
Mony HV exchanged hands that all
Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by HardBishop: 6:22am On Oct 15, 2022
OnionBandit:
Good one

The hate-filled hypocrites from the other side will not be happy about this news. They were quick to make it trend when the fight started, tweeting all sort of rubbish all over Twitter. Anything that will bring the downfall of a successful northerner gives them orgasm...

Just imagine for a second that Dangote was their brother, you would have read a lot of unpleasant comments about Kogi people, while throwing their full weight behind him. You say the northerners are bigots, but as the days go by, it is becoming increasingly clear who the real bigots are. The northerners never supported their own, Dangote blindly throughout the misunderstanding with the good people of Kogi. They kept their calm!

I think I understand the cause of the envy.. Despite so much chest-beating about how "industrious" they are, none of their wrapper tying ancestors ever made the list of world richest, even though they deal in astonishing range of merchandise.

Dangote was wise never to have built that gigantic obajana in any of their state. By now, his company would have become history.

Most useless comments from a worthless fellow in an underdeveloping world. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. Just see where your senile dark skinned nature has dumped your sorry ass.
For 62 years since independence, what has Nigeria achieved? You keep trying to lick there BABANRINGA NYASH they even smell their shit. MUMU, your common 32 sense suppose tell you to stop monopoly to encourage other private investors or stop dangote from creating hazardous environment due to mining activities.
Anywhere you see these old men, you no fit think straight. NAMU NAMU NE you go dey follow follow them. Still dey wear napkins diapers.
See Singapore, Taiwan has left us behind. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 15, 2022
OnionBandit:

Plus, you all find it difficult to support Ekweremadu because he didn't support your sudden MESS-iah, the lying gap-toothed clown

Ekweremadu was the Once The highest serving Igbo in Nigeria, Infact I think he actually is the last, high positioned Igbo in Nigeria.

If Osinbajo was arrested in UK, will Yorubas ignore him because he's not supporting Tinubu openly? .

Majority of Igbo leaders arent supporting Peter Obi, but has that made them query FG for Ekweremadu.

Since MNK some Igbos always have the The need to share their opinions which I too find pesky and excessive, but it's rarely untrue and in the wrong.

I'm not Igbo and would never be, but facts are facts, Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by haslaw(m): 6:39am On Oct 15, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
White Lion Bello, most useless Governor Kogi ever had. Kogi needs special prayers from Nigerians,

Yahaya Bello is faaaaarr better than Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by Thedon22: 6:42am On Oct 15, 2022
franudi:
Monopoly business is not the best for Nigerian. Liberalise the economy and see that Dangote is learner.
Does Nigeria run a monopoly economy? How many business does Dangote do to call it monopoly? -- cement, sugar, oil what else? Did he also monopolise other thousands of businesses available? Did he monopolize cars, agriculture, real estate, services etc? Oga, we simply like to be envious of the rich for nothing in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by haslaw(m): 6:45am On Oct 15, 2022
Thinkam:

Stop this rubbish, Igbos are the least hypocritical when it comes to injustice in this country...

Their son Ikweremadu has been in prison for months, no pressure from them on FG to prevail on the matter..
Compare their reactions to Ikweremadu arrest and the reaction of kyari arrest or kemi Adeosun sack..

Like I always say Igbos are accused of, other tribes are guilty over 5times.

Meanwhile Atiku is coming.

Ekweremadu was the Once The highest serving Igbo in Nigeria, Infact I think he actually is the last, high positioned Igbo in Nigeria.

If Osinbajo was arrested in UK, will Yorubas ignore him because he's not supporting Tinubu openly? .

Majority of Igbo leaders arent supporting Peter Obi, but has that made them query FG for Ekweremadu.

Since MNK some Igbos always have the The need to share their opinions which I too find pesky and excessive, but it's rarely untrue and in the wrong.

I'm not Igbo and would never be, but facts are facts.

Atiku is coming

The bolded in your post is the biggest lie of this decade.

IGBOS are the biggest hypocrites in the world.

Same Nnamdi Kanu that said Nigeria must remain one during GEJ is now calling for BIAFRA now

Same Igbos who are supporting Peter Obi out of BIGOTRY always get angry when other support their own tribes

Same IIGBOS who barrated northerners for quota system are now saying it is the turn of IGBOS to rule Nigeria

Same IIGBOS who complain of marginalisation will be the one to start persecuting Muslims at every uportunity

Same Charly boy who says he doesn't like politics is the now supporting Peter Obi

Same PSquare who are supporting Peter Obi are attacking other celebrities for supporting their own candidates

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by Alphafeezay(m): 6:46am On Oct 15, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

What are you even saying?

Are you from Kogi? Let us match their achievements one on one and you will See Yahaya Bello is better than them all.
Quote me if you are ready
Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by Timatayo1: 6:48am On Oct 15, 2022
On this one Yaya Bello I support you hundred percent
Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by WithFact: 6:50am On Oct 15, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

You are just a mere name caller who was waiting to benefit from social unrest from the casee. You are disappointed.
Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by 9jahotblog: 6:56am On Oct 15, 2022
The losers remain kogi angry protesters. They have suffered enough in dangote hands. Very bad.
Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by Tulsaguy: 7:00am On Oct 15, 2022
Get into the Metaverse. Get your plot of land in the O land for free.

Follow the link below and register to get your own plot.

Metaverse is the future of everything.

overline.network/?a=midkz70xYmA4

Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 15, 2022
franudi:

Dangote is not running a monopoly...

In the cement industry he has three competitiors.

In the refinery business, he has at least 4 other albeit smaller competitiors.

Even when he was doing noodles...Indomie was still outselling him by wide margins. (And he eventually sold the business).

If you don't want to buy Dangote cement...Lafarge, and BUA are there, and even Ibeto .

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by ajexx(m): 7:06am On Oct 15, 2022
99.9 of them

Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 7:24am On Oct 15, 2022
Lol…this baby governor wan follow Dangote drag…
Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by Galadimabawa: 7:24am On Oct 15, 2022
Rubbish, if there wasn't a hole why raising false alarm as if there was.
Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:27am On Oct 15, 2022
The baban riga folks have successfully chew his brain grin grin
Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by D7D8: 7:30am On Oct 15, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

. the emptiness of your brain cannot let you differeciate good and bad imagine you comparing late Audu and Ibro regimes to Bello regime.
Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by bitbillionaire: 7:35am On Oct 15, 2022
Paretomaster1:

Dangote owned the company 100%, Kogi cannot even provide funds to finance it's own 10% at the beginning, they have to beg Dangote to finance it 100%, So sequentially they failed to keep their share of the company, and Dangote bought it over.

Nice clarification there.

I think it's for the interest of Kogi state that this matter is settled amicably. We all know Kogi state government can neither fund nor manage that company successfully so it would be silly for the governor to mess up with the company
Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:42am On Oct 15, 2022
OnionBandit:
Good one

Long notes,weak tears,fake trash.

And yet they have the lowest amount of millionaires among major tribes,even abiola and tinubu wealth combiner couldn't match Ojukwu's dad..including their slave God dangote.

who takes refugees serious in 2022?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by luizpippo(m): 7:42am On Oct 15, 2022
OnionBandit:

Suddenly Ekweremadu lost support because he isn't supporting Obi?

When he had the "yam festival issue in Germany, was it because he wasn't supporting Obi?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:45am On Oct 15, 2022
ajexx:
99.9 of them

We had to flee anambra since some refugees brought agbo to wipe out youths..

hahahahahahaha

Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:48am On Oct 15, 2022
WithFact:

You are just a mere name caller who was waiting to benefit from social unrest from the casee. You are disappointed.

trash...who lost?

Him or kogites suffering from bad roads,pollution..etc.

Una mumu never do
Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by OnionBandit(f): 7:52am On Oct 15, 2022
luizpippo:

Suddenly Ekweremadu lost support because he isn't supporting Obi?

When he had the "yam festival issue in Germany, was it because he wasn't supporting Obi?
abobi, the posts are all over social media. Don't even start this Yam festival nonsense. All of us people claimed all those against obi are falling when Ekweremadu was arrested. Ekweremadu enjoyed sympathy from other understanding and patriotic Nigerians than his people., Just because he didn't support a particular candidate.

Shame
Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by Enimin: 7:55am On Oct 15, 2022
Fula masters have whipped his peasant-ass into line
Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by hegelian: 8:02am On Oct 15, 2022
[quote author=OnionBandit post=117569504][/quote]
If you have sense you will be commending this.. This is called on the spot assessment and it's the only way to take ownership, not standing or sitting inside an armored suvs and giving promises.. A leader like this should be commended.. Bush nearly lost reelection because of something like this when hurricane Katrina happened and he was waving in the helicopter instead of relating with the people.. Well I don't blame you, the same oppressors you support and willing to die for have destroyed una mindset to the extent that you can't think again, you are even willing to kill for them cos you don't know how else to live.. Kai Nigeria leaders have done my people bad thing..
Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by EmperorTolson: 8:07am On Oct 15, 2022
[quote author=OnionBandit post=117569504][/quote]
I hope you know that the photograph is fake.
Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:11am On Oct 15, 2022
Can KOGI even provide fund for the 10%?I believe Dangote covert it after several default.
Next thing he will buy ajaokuta steel.
Re: Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) by HRMK: 8:12am On Oct 15, 2022
lets hope nothing is swept under the carpet!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malik Wakili Swindles Babatunde Fashola Via Internet Scam, Arrested By EFCC / Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials / Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.