Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,562 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:42 PM

12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa (20357 Views)

Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia / Primary School Pupil Rescued From Female Kidnapper In Uganda (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:30am On Oct 15, 2022
Mistakenly or purposely
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by lkillbrokehoes: 7:32am On Oct 15, 2022
Alot of people are going through alot, may his little soul rest in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by Prodigy100(m): 7:33am On Oct 15, 2022
That young lad action was simply inspired by something.

Please filter the movies your children watch.
Don't curse or use a vulgar word at home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by verifiablefacts: 7:42am On Oct 15, 2022
LawMan44:
undecided

This breaks my heart heavily. If it could happen in a relatively better country to a young boy with lot of prospect, then imagine the kind of explosive people are carrying in their head and heart in this our 'beloved' country.

I have been panting, crying and overwhelmed witu anxiety, depression, indecision, hunger , health issues and I'm dying Installmentally but no one noticed, no one cares,and some call me attention seeker yet I still keep on battling with my demons.

I often cry myself to bed and worse of it all, I am at my lowest ebb. I hope someone save a life and rescue me from this downward spiral slope. I'm not kidding or making anything up.

"Relatively better county".so you think mental health is related to a country"s well being.

S.O.S
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by callmeeve: 7:47am On Oct 15, 2022
LawMan44:
undecided

This breaks my heart heavily. If it could happen in a relatively better country to a young boy with lot of prospect, then imagine the kind of explosive people are carrying in their head and heart in this our 'beloved' country.

I have been panting, crying and overwhelmed witu anxiety, depression, indecision, hunger , health issues and I'm dying Installmentally but no one noticed, no one cares,and some call me attention seeker yet I still keep on battling with my demons.

I often cry myself to bed and worse of it all, I am at my lowest ebb. I hope someone save a life and rescue me from this downward spiral slope. I'm not kidding or making anything up.

S.O.S
What exactly is your problem? If it's money then you need to go out there to work you know

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by bizzibodi(m): 7:48am On Oct 15, 2022
I thought they said a boy why show pic of a gal?
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by Oluwaseunomo: 7:50am On Oct 15, 2022
South Africa? Make them die finish sef i dislike those people
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by Elidrisy20: 7:53am On Oct 15, 2022
Too much of pressure on the boy
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by Kajaard: 7:54am On Oct 15, 2022
bizzibodi:
I thought they said a boy why show pic of a gal?

That's a boy in that picture. He might just look effeminate to you.
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by Christ4us(m): 7:57am On Oct 15, 2022
It is well.

For data purchase, please see below

Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by Loveladies(m): 8:06am On Oct 15, 2022
Nice of you guy, life has no purpose, struggle, assemble and leave behind, that is shit
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by EducasionMe(m): 8:06am On Oct 15, 2022
Who kills her?
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by Benwallt(m): 8:07am On Oct 15, 2022
What did he see?
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by yinkbell: 8:15am On Oct 15, 2022
LawMan44:
undecided

I have been panting, crying and overwhelmed witu anxiety, depression, indecision, hunger , health issues and I'm dying Installmentally but no one noticed, no one cares,and some call me attention seeker yet I still keep on battling with my demons. Sadly seems some have lost their sense of empathy.

S.O.S

Nobody has power to save your soul Except our Lord Jesus Christ.

I have seen people who were in worse situation than yourself and God helped them all when they cried to God in prayers. Psalm 121: 1-2.

God has not promised we Christians a trouble free life.
If you have not given your life to Christ, do so now so that He will give you rest.

Peace be unto you

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by Major7: 8:19am On Oct 15, 2022
LawMan44:
undecided

I have been panting, crying and overwhelmed witu anxiety, depression, indecision, hunger , health issues and I'm dying Installmentally but no one noticed, no one cares,and some call me attention seeker yet I still keep on battling with my demons. Sadly seems some have lost their sense of empathy.

S.O.S

Only God saves. Run to him for help, he Ziad we should keep on asking him until our joy is full. It's well with your troubled soul. Peace

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by ACCURETE(m): 8:20am On Oct 15, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/12-year-old-primary-school-pupil-allegedly-commits-suicide-in-south-africa.html
if na for 9ja he happan some people go say na because of bad government or na buhari oo
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by verybadmouth(m): 8:22am On Oct 15, 2022
If it were Naija now one foolish group of tribalistic bastards will have put the blame on APC.
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by Octopusssy(f): 8:27am On Oct 15, 2022
12 years old??! At that age my major concerns were keeping my socks white and not getting to school late. What could be troubling a 12 year old child to the extent he killed himself?

The devil hath done this. angry
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by koning: 8:54am On Oct 15, 2022
Kajaard:
Depression is real folks.

I laugh when people say there is nothing like depression. Even very rich billionaires get depressed.

Check Google and see stories of rich Hollywood stars that committed suicide from depression.

That's why we all need to pay particular attention to our mental well-being. See a medical personnel when you start having troubling thoughts. And check on people, once you notice a family member or friend or colleagues sudden gloomy look ask questions and show you care.

If you make it REAL, it becomes real to you. Be careful, less you kill yourself too.

I think this boy was most likely bullied at school. That's the only thing that could make him want to die at 12.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by jaxxy(m): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2022
I do not think a school has the capacity or is the right place to attend to a students mental health especially with the potential stigma and undue attention that could be attached to it. Such things are done with a level of privacy unless the individual wants make it public themselves.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by noskcid(m): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2022
The age is still very very fresh for this kind thing

What were they thinking

Child’s play led to this I guess
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by Leonbonapart(m): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2022
He was hearing voices. What he needed was God. Not counseling
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by GloriousGbola: 9:10am On Oct 15, 2022
Octopusssy:
12 years old??! At that age my major concerns were keeping my socks white and not getting to school late. What could be troubling a 12 year old child to the extent he killed himself?

The devil hath done this. angry

Not the devil. Social media. Instagram and Facebook inundation of soft life geng.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by aycorporat(m): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2022
LawMan44:
undecided

S.O.S

Nairalanders, please let's look into this guy's issue
It's no longer funny
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by Nosayer: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2022
It's sad we're making children mature too quickly than their psychological system can bare.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by Goldbw122(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/12-year-old-primary-school-pupil-allegedly-commits-suicide-in-south-africa.html
Accident did not kill you, sickness didn't, money didn't, woman didn't and mishaps didn't, now you go ahead and end your own life is that not foolish ness, and the most wonderful thing about these people is that they are always happy in their photo that is why I don't judge people base on their photo because they are the most depressed people on the face of the planet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by bizzibodi(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2022
Kajaard:

That's a boy in that picture. He might just look effeminate to you.
Is ok even most SA ladies look like men.
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by Kajaard: 9:56am On Oct 15, 2022
bizzibodi:

Is ok even most SA ladies look like men.

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by grafixdon: 10:02am On Oct 15, 2022
webm:
12 year old should be in Junior secondary school at least. Someone must have used it against him. May his soul rest in peace

Grade 7 is JSS naa
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by Probz(m): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2022
You MUST seek-out support if the thought of suicide ever seriously crosses your mind. R.I.P. to the poor girl.

Anyone who’s been personally-affected by this theme is more-than welcome to send me a message, o?
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by DBestDoc(f): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2022
dettolgel:
May his soul find peace.

For those that says suicide is for the weak you just try it.

Our instinct is to live anything against that is like swimming upstream and it takes a lot of effort to achieve.

I am not really worried about dead because at least their watch is over and in some cases they are better off anywhere but here.

My concern is about the living who puts their own interest above those that have died, by wanting them to be around even when in their own interests they are better off not being around.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Dumped In A Well In Bauchi Found Dead (See Shocking Photos) / Police Nab Two POS Robbers In Umuahia, Recover English Made Pistol / 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.