Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,273 members, 7,860,636 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa (20358 Views)

Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia / Primary School Pupil Rescued From Female Kidnapper In Uganda (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by Desusi: 10:30am On Oct 15, 2022
robinso01:
May his soul rest in peace. His case is not normal
Which suicide case is normal? Suicide is never an option in all suasion of life.
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by DBestDoc(f): 10:34am On Oct 15, 2022
dettolgel:
May his soul find peace.

For those that says suicide is for the weak you just try it.

Our instinct is to live anything against that is like swimming upstream and it takes a lot of effort to achieve.

I am not really worried about dead because at least their watch is over and in some cases they are better off anywhere but here.

My concern is about the living who puts their own interest above those that have died, by wanting them to be around even when in their own interests they are better off not being around.

Thank You!

I see people who commit suicide as very strong people ‘cause it takes great strength to end it all.

Some people are actually better off dead if we think through it critically. Life is a string of challenges, stress, the good and ugly unfortunately, not everyone has the patience to keep up with the turmoil.

RIP to the lad. I hope his family gets enough strength and support to pull through the shock and pain.

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by dettolgel: 10:57am On Oct 15, 2022
DBestDoc:

Thank You!

I see people who commit suicide as very strong people ‘cause it takes great strength to end it all.

Some people are actually better off dead if we think through it critically. Life is a string of challenges, stress, the good and ugly unfortunately, not everyone has the patience to keep up with the turmoil.

RIP to the lad. I hope his family gets enough strength and support to pull through the shock and pain.

You are right but a times our selfish interest be clouds our judgement of what is exactly good for the victim.
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by Originalsly: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2022
Who raised concern about hus mental health? Wouldn't the parents know the child has mental health problems? ... who reported the child has mental health problems? ... and how can the child just come out of counseling and commit suicide? Not at all common for a 12 year old to commit suicide.... what did they tell him? As Africans we need to drop all these Western programmers..... children don't need counseling... they need parenting. Africa period does not have a history of mental institutions ... of prisons or of senior citizens homes... let us deal with our problems how we know best. These counselors need to be investigated.
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by 0dav2(m): 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
This boy get mind pass me sha..only if I can
I'm just tired of this whole thing called life

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by SeriouslySense(m): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
So sorry, i hope its gets better for you. smiley

Get more hopeful and according to your dream.
LawMan44:
undecided

This breaks my heart heavily. If it could happen in a relatively better country to a young boy with lot of prospect, then imagine the kind of explosive people are carrying in their head and heart in this our 'beloved' country.

I have been panting, crying and overwhelmed witu anxiety, depression, indecision, hunger , health issues and I'm dying Installmentally but no one noticed, no one cares,and some call me attention seeker yet I still keep on battling with my demons. Sadly seems some have lost their sense of empathy.

I often cry myself to bed and worse of it all, I am at my lowest ebb. I hope someone save a life and rescue me from this downward spiral slope. I'm not kidding or making anything up.

S.O.S
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by SeriouslySense(m): 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
smiley true
PureFace1:
Thinking about the bills I will pay at the end of the month and at the end of the year always make me feel depressed as fvck, I'm always like "when is this gonna stop?" "is this how I'm going to live the rest of my life?"

Some people cause of depression is lack of money or poverty but some people cause of depression is more complicated and convoluted than that. To some people their cause of depression could be loneliness even though they are rich and there are also some that their cause of depression is life is no longer meaningful or enjoyable to them, these people are usually rich or well to do even with great achievement in life but life suddenly stop being enjoyable or meaningful to them even after doing all sort of things that could make life enjoyable and meaningful like having the best car, good house, Family, great career achievements etc.

My Point is Depression is more complicated than the Perspective most Nigerians use to see it.
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by SeriouslySense(m): 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
smiley yes
lkillbrokehoes:
Alot of people are going through alot, may his little soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by SeriouslySense(m): 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
We experience Life differently.

For some it's more simplistic.

Octopusssy:
12 years old??! At that age my major concerns were keeping my socks white and not getting to school late. What could be troubling a 12 year old child to the extent he killed himself?

The devil hath done this. angry

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by koning: 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
DBestDoc:

Thank You!

So, when are you committing your own suicide?. Better still, donate your body to those ritualists. That way you won't die in vain.

Weak Azzaro people.
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by koning: 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
DBestDoc:

Thank You!

So, when are you committing your own suicide?. Better still, donate your body to those ritualists. That way you won't die in vain.

Weak azz people.
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by BRATISLAVA: 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
PureFace1:
Thinking about the bills I will pay at the end of the month and at the end of the year always make me feel depressed as fvck, I'm always like "when is this gonna stop?" "is this how I'm going to live the rest of my life?"

Some people cause of depression is lack of money or poverty but some people cause of depression is more complicated and convoluted than that. To some people their cause of depression could be loneliness even though they are rich and there are also some that their cause of depression is life is no longer meaningful or enjoyable to them, these people are usually rich or well to do even with great achievement in life but life suddenly stop being enjoyable or meaningful to them even after doing all sort of things that could make life enjoyable and meaningful like having the best car, good house, Family, great career achievements etc.

My Point is Depression is more complicated than the Perspective most Nigerians use to see it.

Bless you for this. Majority of Nigerian people don't know what depression is.
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by BRATISLAVA: 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
inoki247:
At 12 na so life run hard....

He still go therapy e no work....

When at 6 some kids here don dey learn Mechanic, hawk different things, some lose dere 2 parent and dey still didn't give up.....

The problem a lot of the world has is judgement and comparisons.

FYI, no two people are the same, no two circumstances are the same. Not even your fingers share a fingerprint among them.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by DBestDoc(f): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
koning:

Weak azz people.
I’ll let this insult pass but you must understand that everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by Wwwq: 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
Really
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by saxby(f): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
Na wa, what is the world turning into abeg undecided
Re: 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa by Botane: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Policemen Flog Man Accused Of Stealing ₦100k, Their IGP React (Video) / 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Assault On A Lady By Policemen In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.