Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit (19398 Views)

Bwala To President Tinubu: Ban Use Of Dollars For Local And International Trade / Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by rosechika1994: 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bwala, eh no concern you, nah reno eh dey talk about oooooo

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by genkins(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
Wike was not refering to you bwala. He was refering to Reno. Reno granted an interview on channels on 13th Oct and wike responded on 14th October.
Reno was shown to be at London during the interview.. You can confirm here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhCy9uDea5k

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by sayso: 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
adioolayi:
It's on record Daniel Bwala left APC for PDP just about three months ago..

He left around July 2022 ending...after APC presidential primaries..long after PDP have concluded their Presidential Primaries.

So, he doesn't know what transpired within PDP prior to the Presidential Primaries...

The fact he is Atiku's campaign spokesman is also an affront to many PDP card carrying members, who have been in the party for long....he came from APC and got the appointment just like that...and he is now making mouth on Governor Wike

What's he talking about A Wike that stayed through thick and thin with PDP

Sincerely, PDP just have to come down from whatever high horse they are on and pacify Wike....he doesn't deserve all these treatments!
Before APC,which party had his signature?
Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by Opolopoopolonio: 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ode!

He was referring to Reno Omokri not you. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by duality(m): 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
adioolayi:

He left around July 2022 ending...after APC presidential primaries..long after PDP have concluded their Presidential Primaries.

So, he doesn't know what transpired within PDP prior to the Presidential Primaries...

The fact he is Atiku's campaign spokesman is also an affront to many PDP card carrying members, who have been in the party for long....he came from APC and got the appointment just like that...and he is now making mouth on Governor Wike

Sincerely, PDP just have to come down from whatever high horse they are on and pacify Wike....he doesn't deserve all these treatments!

The result is that PDP will lose the election and finally go into oblivion.
Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by duality(m): 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
With this from Bwala, it's obvious this issue will not be resolved. Because he was referring to Reno.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by akway22: 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
adioolayi:

which treatment?the man that is bend to destroy party that made him just because he lost primaries? what more if he lost the general election. Daniel bwala is ripe and qualify to quote and interpret PDP constitution.Period
Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by akway22: 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
I pity Ortom, the only gov that have been last in the score-card back to back still have the impetus to squander Benue state fund traveling for a wasteful mission
Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by annisy(f): 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
bennybuhari:
No matter what Wike do, Ayu must remain as chairman
and no matter what atiku does wike won't support him and Atiku can't win without wikes support

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by maxzzo1(m): 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
Is by knowing ur polling unit abi na booth but how many people can u influence Mr Bwala....
Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
Wike was referring to Reno Mumukri.
Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by luizpippo(m): 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
akway22:
which treatment?the man that is bend to destroy party that made him just because he lost primaries? what more if he lost the general election. Daniel bwala is ripe and qualify to quote and interpret PDP constitution.Period

The party that Atiku said is dead in 2015?

Wike wants to show him how to actually dead the party.
Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by Fabnaija: 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
adioolayi:

pacify Wike how? How exactly do you want PDP to pacify Wike?
Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by ArcChu: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
Wike was referring to Reno Omokri, fool without PVC

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by HRMK: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
ITS A BIG INSULT FOR WIKE TO RESPOND TO HIM!WIKE SHOULD DIRECT HIM TO HIS PRINCIPAL,ATIKU!!
Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by Epicji: 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
bennybuhari:

So also will Akitu lose d election
Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by Tosin67: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
bennybuhari:

And no matter what Atiku do he will still loose the election.
Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by samunaka: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
adioolayi:

Shift gear my friend, what do you mean by he remained in PDP through thick and thin, is he the only person that was in PDP during it trying days, where did Okowa go, where did Uguanyi go, where did Udom Emmanuel go, you people are irritating us with this nuisance claim, is the PDP presidential ticket Wike's birth right
Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by TheAdvocate(m): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
I repeat that Daniel Bwala doesn't know his polling unit. I am from the same village with him.
Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by PDPGOVERNOR(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
And your name is Buhari abi grin grin
bennybuhari:
Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by moshuur(m): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
TheAdvocate:
I repeat that Daniel Bwala doesn't know his polling unit. I am from the same village with him.
seriously??...what can u say about d man.
is he loved in his village?
I do watch his interview and I know he's good with words...he also seem very intelligent
Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by Melagros(m): 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
bennybuhari:
Full stop
Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by Codes151(m): 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
A bloody spokesman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sit-at-home: Ekpa Writes EU, US, Demands Visa Ban On Gov Mbah / Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu / My Critics Will Eat Their Words, Oyegun Replies Akande.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.