Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,017 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

I Declared #lekkishooting Photoshopped Because Of Military Oath Of Allegiance – - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Declared #lekkishooting Photoshopped Because Of Military Oath Of Allegiance – (478 Views)

#LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson / I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer / Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Declared #lekkishooting Photoshopped Because Of Military Oath Of Allegiance – by greenermodels: 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
Major General John Enenche (retd.) has said he claimed the #Lekkishooting was photoshopped because of an oath of allegiance he swore on commission into military service.

Enenche made this assertion in a press statement issued via his official Twitter handle on Friday.

He said, “Dear country men and women, following my appointment on the campaign council of Labour Party, there were reactions on the social media about my pronouncement concerning a video shot at the scene of #EndSARS incident at Lekki toll-gate on October 20, 2020. Everyone that commented in anyway was right based on the information at their disposal and individual analysis.

“Personally and professionally, I worked with the overriding interest of Nigerians at heart based on the oath of allegiance I swore on commission into the military service, which is sacrosanct.

“I sincerely shared in the pains of that breaking news through the social media as it were. On that note, I want to assure all that more efforts will be put in, so that all assertions can be cleared convincingly from appropriate sources. God bless our cause for the recovery of our dear country Nigeria.”

Recall that Enenche claimed that the 2020 #LekkiShooting was “photoshopped” and “cropped”

The retired General had come under fire after making the list of the 1,234 members of the presidential campaign council of the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, over his stance on the #LekkiShooting, which led

Obi to declare that the LP would review the campaign council list and issue an updated list in due course.

Meanwhile, Enenche has restated that his cause for electing credible leaders in 2023 spurred him to declare his support openly for the LP candidate without fear, adding that he was sure that Obi and running-mate, Dr. Yusuf Datti-Ahmed, would provide quality leadership.

He said, “Recall I underscored the need for every conscience bound Nigerian, cutting across societal class to join in the current political exercise in the country towards electing credible, competent and capable leaders in 2023.

In addition, I enjoined all to speak out and not to sit on the fence.

“Consequently, I made bold to openly and objectively support the candidature of HE Mr. Peter Obi and Dr. Yusuf Datti-Ahmed, without fear or contradiction. All based on my knowledge of the duo for about 17 years and 5 years respectively, that they can provide quality leadership for the Nation that will guarantee effective followership.

“This is what Nigeria needs now to overcome all the numerous challenges imposed on the citizenry in the last two decades,” he added.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/i-declared-lekkishooting-photoshopped-because-of-military-oath-of-allegiance-enenche/
Re: I Declared #lekkishooting Photoshopped Because Of Military Oath Of Allegiance – by Creamypie(m): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
greenermodels:
Major General John Enenche (retd.) has said he claimed the #Lekkishooting was photoshopped because of an oath of allegiance he swore on commission into military service.

Enenche made this assertion in a press statement issued via his official Twitter handle on Friday.

He said, “Dear country men and women, following my appointment on the campaign council of Labour Party, there were reactions on the social media about my pronouncement concerning a video shot at the scene of #EndSARS incident at Lekki toll-gate on October 20, 2020. Everyone that commented in anyway was right based on the information at their disposal and individual analysis.

“Personally and professionally, I worked with the overriding interest of Nigerians at heart based on the oath of allegiance I swore on commission into the military service, which is sacrosanct.

“I sincerely shared in the pains of that breaking news through the social media as it were. On that note, I want to assure all that more efforts will be put in, so that all assertions can be cleared convincingly from appropriate sources. God bless our cause for the recovery of our dear country Nigeria.”

Recall that Enenche claimed that the 2020 #LekkiShooting was “photoshopped” and “cropped”

The retired General had come under fire after making the list of the 1,234 members of the presidential campaign council of the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, over his stance on the #LekkiShooting, which led

Obi to declare that the LP would review the campaign council list and issue an updated list in due course.

Meanwhile, Enenche has restated that his cause for electing credible leaders in 2023 spurred him to declare his support openly for the LP candidate without fear, adding that he was sure that Obi and running-mate, Dr. Yusuf Datti-Ahmed, would provide quality leadership.

He said, “Recall I underscored the need for every conscience bound Nigerian, cutting across societal class to join in the current political exercise in the country towards electing credible, competent and capable leaders in 2023.

In addition, I enjoined all to speak out and not to sit on the fence.

“Consequently, I made bold to openly and objectively support the candidature of HE Mr. Peter Obi and Dr. Yusuf Datti-Ahmed, without fear or contradiction. All based on my knowledge of the duo for about 17 years and 5 years respectively, that they can provide quality leadership for the Nation that will guarantee effective followership.

“This is what Nigeria needs now to overcome all the numerous challenges imposed on the citizenry in the last two decades,” he added.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/i-declared-lekkishooting-photoshopped-because-of-military-oath-of-allegiance-enenche/
hmm
Re: I Declared #lekkishooting Photoshopped Because Of Military Oath Of Allegiance – by Bontafa: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Some evil like moh247 and Rozross said lekki massacre was a scam all because of Asiwaju

2 Likes

Re: I Declared #lekkishooting Photoshopped Because Of Military Oath Of Allegiance – by Kayberg: 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mmm…

If that was the case, then the oath needs to be reviewed and amended.
An oath that makes you call white, black, and black white is not good for any society, not to talk of a whole country.

It is a destructive oath.

Information(s) may be classified, but not when cases of wrongdoings are shielded because the person responsible is of higher rank.

This is why in Nigeria, all the rich and those in government offices believe they are above the Constitution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Declared #lekkishooting Photoshopped Because Of Military Oath Of Allegiance – by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hmm
Re: I Declared #lekkishooting Photoshopped Because Of Military Oath Of Allegiance – by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
So these people the lie because of the oaths they took chai wahala for big boobs
What about Cossy Orjiakor she no the trend again abi her bobby size don reduce
Re: I Declared #lekkishooting Photoshopped Because Of Military Oath Of Allegiance – by Tinubuwins2023e: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
Since you have lied before and you own up to it, whatever you say now is still a lie. Your brain is filled with lie oga Enenche and I don't believe you
Re: I Declared #lekkishooting Photoshopped Because Of Military Oath Of Allegiance – by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kayberg:
Mmm…

If that was the case, then the oath needs to be reviewed and amended.
An oath that makes you call white, black, and black white is not good for any society, not to talk of a whole country.

It is a destructive oath.

No one is reviewing no oath. It's simple, it's the military hierarchy, you have to say what they tell you to say or mutiny straight.

It's easy as that. You think if you were in the military and you were sent to kill innocent protesters, you won't do it?

Even if Biden tells soldiers to kill innocent protesters, they have to obey or it's mutiny, it's easy like that. If you don't want to get your hands dirty, don't join the military.
Re: I Declared #lekkishooting Photoshopped Because Of Military Oath Of Allegiance – by Okoroawusa: 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
This man don begin to dey misyarn because of politics
Re: I Declared #lekkishooting Photoshopped Because Of Military Oath Of Allegiance – by Kayberg: 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
Olasyke:

No one is reviewing no oath. It's simple, it's the military hierarchy, you have a say what they tell you to say or mutiny straight. It's easy as that. You think if you were in the military and you were sent to kill innocent protesters, you won't do it?

Even if Biden tells soldiers to kill innocent protesters, they have to obey or it's mutiny, it's easy like that. If you don't want to get your hands dirty, don't join the military.

I know, but that's why an adage says, "If you're sent on the errand of a slave, on getting there, deliver it as a child (sonship)."

(1) (Reply)

Christians Defend Apostle Suleman. These are Who he talked About / Labour Party Is Working For Tinubu / A True Yoruba Son States Pure Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.