Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Quran 29:46 Says That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. Is It True? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quran 29:46 Says That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. Is It True? (1478 Views)

Why Do Christians Worship On Sundays? / Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? / Are Muslims And Christians Serving The Same God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quran 29:46 Says That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. Is It True? by Maynmann: 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
SilasIBB:

Aside, other christians, am different! Am of the opinion that we have one GOD(Abraham have no two gods either), we have one goal: HEAVEN!
God is a title not a person, your god is Yahweh, the Israelite god.
Why worship israelite god, when you can worship his father, EL. He was the one that gave israEL to him as inheritance.

Heaven means Sky!

Religion thrive on ignorance.

Re: Quran 29:46 Says That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. Is It True? by SilasIBB: 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
Maynmann:

God is a title not a person, your god is Yahweh, the Israelite god.
Why worship israelite god, when you can worship his father, EL. He was the one that gave israEL to him as inheritance.

Heaven means Sky!

Religion thrive on ignorance.

Thank you.
Re: Quran 29:46 Says That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. Is It True? by Maynman: 5:36am On Oct 18, 2022
SilasIBB:

Thank you.

You are welcome theist.

Re: Quran 29:46 Says That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. Is It True? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:17am On Oct 18, 2022
Thank you, Sir. I am not here to hate on Muslims. I was a Muslim for almost 2 years. They converted me because at the time I knew nothing deep about Christianity. Muslims are subtle and silken with their words and they have perfected the art of reducing the Bible to the words of men. They did the do on me. I was utterly confused because, although I had a somewhat Christian upbringing, I didn't know that much. Church for us was more of singing and dancing etc. My grandpa was more of a Shangoist if you know the west very well, you will understand my point. They are also selling these bunch of lies to other poorly spiritual Christians.

I feel very sad today because Islam is one of the reasons that my marriage crashed. Had I known what I know today, things would have been handled differently. I am not pissed off in that regard because it is not the sole reason. I see many people converting to Islam blindly and some go about fronting the false Christians as proof for why Christianity is bad. I read the Bible for my salvation and I started off here attacking some Christians spreading false Bible narratives. The journey was smooth and I was never banned for sharing my opinions. All my thoughts are backed with authentic references to the source materials.

Nonetheless, what pissed me off here is the cojones to ban me for stating a simple worldwide fact about mohammed in just 2 lines. I have been reading how other christians accuse this website for racism toward Christians but then, I became a victim. You are allowed to make fun of pastors and all Christians except stating an obvious fact that everyone can easily access nicely.

That is wrong. More to that is the audacity that many of these muslims have built up and I saw that some of the Christians here, due to lack of knowledge of the Arabic language are unable to provide very solid arguments to the Muslims. So, since I speak Arabic, I am here to provide that support and in all essentiality to help my muslim brothers whom I have ties to as well. My sister is married to a Muslim, though she remains a Christian but the kids are muslims.

I have many muslim friends and I am not directly attacking these muslims. I am showing them sources from their very own quran and their islamic archives which they themselves do not understand. I met so many of them in the UK and even here in Abuja and Kaduna I reach out to these guys and we confabulate in a calm, mature and understandable way. I meet educated women and dudes who are willing to see facts for facts. I am not dragooning anyone to accept what I put out, but for the interest of knowledge, those who might find it informational can work with it.

I am also trying to save these things here for myself to use practically when I am on a trip. I cannot move with my shelf. So, here is a shelf for storage for me. I sincerely appreciate your encouragement. I hope that you keep on learning and growing in your love for God.
SilasIBB:
Sixfiguresmart
I have volunteer to join your ministry. But stop blaspheming other people's religion. Preach concrete evidence of the gosple with reference to any tangible text from the quran.

My maternal grand dad was one of the first alhajis to have gone to mecca during the precolonial era. But he was without bias as he gave my mum in marriage to my christian father. Now am now a pastor, operating in the fivefold ministry. Sixfiguresmart, God bless u for those expositon and genuity.
Re: Quran 29:46 Says That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. Is It True? by SilasIBB: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
Thank you. I get you.
God bless
Mention me again when you post
Re: Quran 29:46 Says That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. Is It True? by SilasIBB: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
Maynman:

You are welcome theist.
grin
Maynman:

You are welcome theist.
My brother my friend
Re: Quran 29:46 Says That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. Is It True? by Maynman: 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
SilasIBB:
grin

My brother my friend

My friend, my brother.

grin

Re: Quran 29:46 Says That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. Is It True? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
Maynman:

My friend, my brother.

grin

Re: Quran 29:46 Says That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. Is It True? by Maynman: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
[quote author=Sixfiguresmart post=117676850][/quote]
Did your jewish savior speak English?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Modest Ladies Open Their Breasts On Their Wedding Day? / Help: My Girlfriend Has A Spiritual Husband / God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.