Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,004 members, 7,852,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:53 PM

Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi (53983 Views)

Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi / Ibrahim Babangida And David Mark Pictured Together Amid Death Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by JASONjnr(m): 7:39am On Oct 16, 2022
ecolime:
I've never trusted Aisha, Deji & Rinu's activism from day 1. These guys are opportunists trust me.

Even David too can't be trusted. They always start on a good note to gain followership then show their true colour when they appear to be sidelined.

Same thing Oby & Sowore did. They were Anti-GEJ. When Buhari was sworn in and ignored them, they immediately turned Anti-Buhari.

You will never see me follow anybody blindly just because they appeal to my current Political leanings. Most of these influencers are cashivists. It's about survival for them.

Updated:

Any activist that does not have a verifiable & stable source of income should never be trusted. Their belle and political portfolio will always determine their principles.

Obi was never AntiGEJ...

GEJ seeing his potential made PO an integral element of his government and he delivered.

I don't know how you come about with that very lie.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Danisaint112(m): 7:41am On Oct 16, 2022
ecolime:
I've never trusted Aisha, Deji & Rinu's activism from day 1. These guys are opportunists trust me.

Even David too can't be trusted. They always start on a good note to gain followership then show their true colour when they appear to be sidelined.

Same thing Oby & Sowore did. They were Anti-GEJ. When Buhari was sworn in and ignored them, they immediately turned Anti-Buhari.

You will never see me follow anybody blindly just because they appeal to my current Political leanings. Most of these influencers are cashivists. It's about survival for them.

Updated:

Any activist that does not have a verifiable & stable source of income should never be trusted. Their belle and political portfolio will always determine their principles.

If it's because of Peter Obi your are saying this then rule of it off because I know Peter Obi mega investments even in Abuja here.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by andycom(m): 7:41am On Oct 16, 2022
DeAdvokate:
For the clout....that is what most Obidients do

Another mugu on the internet
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by ecolime(m): 7:43am On Oct 16, 2022
JASONjnr:

Obi was never AntiGEJ...

GEJ seeing his potential made PO an integral element of his government and he delivered.

I don't know how you come about with that very lie.
Oby Ezekwezili NOT Peter Obi.

Don't get it twisted, on Peter Obi's mandate I stand.
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by eguarojeona: 7:43am On Oct 16, 2022
ecolime:

Updated:

But you trust the police and politicians?
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by DesChyko: 7:44am On Oct 16, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

The same question goes for Mumudients. Why are they Mumu in the first place?

That's the thing about truth; come day, come night, they remain the same. Urchins have been urchins from Day 1. There's no need to swap names because they always live up to the definition of urchins in how they do everything they do and believe in since the beginning of time.

But you see lies? It must be bent and flexed to suit any new agenda. Who are Mumudients again? I started seeing this new lie recently. And how long before it is flexed because it failed to stand the test of time?

#VoteWisely.
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by JASONjnr(m): 7:45am On Oct 16, 2022
ecolime:
Oby Ezekwezili NOT Peter Obi.
Don't get it twisted, on Peter Obi's mandate I stand.

Oh...Ok man!

Peace!
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by ecolime(m): 7:46am On Oct 16, 2022
Danisaint112:

If it's because of Peter Obi your are saying this then rule of it off because I know Peter Obi mega investments even in Abuja here.
I've edited my post. Ezekwesili NOT Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by FuckOsuPigs: 7:47am On Oct 16, 2022
DesChyko:

That's the thing about truth; come day, come night, they remain the same. Urchins have been urchins from Day 1. There's no need to swap names because they always live up to the definition of urchins in how they do everything they do and believe in since the beginning of time.

But you see lies? It must be bent and flexed to suit any new agenda. Who are Mumudients again? I started seeing this new lie recently. And how long before it is flexed because it failed to stand the test of time?

#VoteWisely.

Who are Obidients! That name never existed anywhere before?
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by omenka(m): 7:47am On Oct 16, 2022
cheesy

Foolish people dem.
At the center of all this is the fact a people who are severely aversive to criticism but criticise and infect insult everyone else are in control of Pandora's campaign. They feel their candidate can't be questioned and is beyond all form of reproach, but the can question everyone else.

It's apalling.

It's just a matter of time, there'd be a Reno vs IPOBidients part2 , but this time between Hundeyin and IPOBidients. wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Danisaint112(m): 7:47am On Oct 16, 2022
ecolime:

I've edited my post. Ezekwesili NOT Peter Obi

Alright.
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by jrusky(m): 7:48am On Oct 16, 2022
Dem neva flight dem go assisinare each other las las. Bastards.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by JustforMen: 7:49am On Oct 16, 2022
beerfraud:
Peter Pandora supporters are intolerance of one another

*intolerance* bawo?
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 16, 2022
Minjim:
That David see other PO supporter as 2nd to him.

That's why he's trying to discredit others.

All these influencers are simply positioning themselves for appointments if PO wins. Their support is not legitly for the common man.

That's why they discredit each other

Indeed. That is why I will always insist that Nigerians should stop deifying and canonizing faketivists and frauds like Yesufu, Hundeyin, Adeyanju, Omokri, Rinu Oduala etal.

Simply look at the history of those who have moved beyond words to make a positive influence for Nigeria like Fela, Gani Fawehinmi, Awolowo, Tinubu, El Rufai, Zulum, Fashola, Ken Nnamani, Donald Duke etal.

As an example, do we need lectures about Awolowo's place in history when he transformed a nation through formal free education for a lot of Nigerians?

Most publicly visible Nigerians today, whatever profession or 'agitation' they hide behind, are glorified influencers with narcissistic miens.

If Nigerians can only begin educating themselves, and then owning their own minds, instead of waiting for others to teach them how to think, then it would be simplistically obvious to us that the search for leaders should be about an uncompromising look for leaders who have provided solutions and delivered results.

No spin, no rhetoric and no propaganda. It should simply be about who, for example, created RRS to address insecurity.

Or the Minister of FCT still the greatest today, El Rufai, because of the solutions he delivered.

Track records don't lie. Influencers and narcissists do.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by fredoooooo: 7:53am On Oct 16, 2022
Dem no break their heads. Abeg give dem bottle make dem break their heads .. Same falsehood that bind dem together will definitely separate dem ... cheesy grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by tammie24: 7:54am On Oct 16, 2022
Stanislause94:
you well? Is either David or Aisha Igbo?
na me be ibo

Commot for there
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by allverification: 7:54am On Oct 16, 2022
So do you mean other parties don't have internal problems, look at wike of pdp, why always labour party..

Misunderstanding are bond to happen, so relax and face the problem Apc has given to you

���
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Brushstrokes20: 7:54am On Oct 16, 2022
Hundeyin is a Lunatic! undecided
Aisha is NOT A BUHARIST! undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 7:57am On Oct 16, 2022
People who were made by social media and are still relevant only on social media...

I don't take anyone of them seriously
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by nicjeydan(m): 7:57am On Oct 16, 2022
Good one

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by ShaqFu: 7:59am On Oct 16, 2022
Okay. They should continue please.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by sheriffindy(m): 8:00am On Oct 16, 2022
Agbado president no dey answer questions ni?
Tinubuwins2023e:
I am glad how things are playing out for people supporting Obituary but get burnt because they decided to ask honest questions. The useless zombies will roast them and that time they will know the kind of people those animals are. We know who this people are and we will never support them because they are disgusting clowns and they don't have brain to think and the name zombie fits them PERFECTLY.
I say it with all my chest that if they born Macaroni well, if they born him papa well make him question Peter Obituary, just a honest and harmless question o. Let us see how it will play out for him if he no collect from those delusional nonentities
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Announced3: 8:03am On Oct 16, 2022
SugarGirl44:
Hehehe... lobatan.
Awon Salaro meji.
Onpẹ ki wọn to fọ ori ara wọn.

E Karo madam

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Gbeng30(m): 8:07am On Oct 16, 2022
Politics is always a dirty game, especially in this country.. I just hope Nigerians can shine their eye and vote wisely.. Anyways if they want to avoid another buhari in aso rock
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Billygee2u: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2022
Iliveforever:
I can’t wait for next year make peter Obi administration begin sharp sharp.
E go sweet
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by AgbaBaale: 8:11am On Oct 16, 2022
The so called Obidients can't withstand constructive criticism

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Graceunlimitedd(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2022
ecolime:

Same thing Oby Ezekwesili & Sowore (these two are elites though) did. They were Anti-GEJ. When Buhari was sworn in and ignored them, they immediately turned Anti-Buhari.

Updated:

please when mentioning elites kindly remove sowore
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by luluosas(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2022
But this is totally wrong
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by JBoss25(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

#include <iostream.h>

void main (void)

{

cout << "Gbas Gbos" ;

}

//End

program no go work without return 0
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Graceunlimitedd(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2022
Obyangel:
grin
Light must defeat darkness, Youths must defeat old cargo evil politicians that want to feed the strength of the nation (Army) with agbado and cassava, Obidient will defeat political thieves. Let the fight for the survival of the soul of Nigerians continue and we are Obidient and Yusuful to do the right thing.
is that why you had to create a new moniker obyangel to show your support for obi?
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by wolebest: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2022
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=117593169][/quote]

Both are rabble rousers.

Abeg make them go siddon, make we hear word.

All of them na theif.
Re: Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi by Kasteddy: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2022
It's funny how y'all ask questions of Obi but would never want your preferred choices to answer any questions. To think you've got the audacity to call others zombies.

Tinubuwins2023e:
I am glad how things are playing out for people supporting Obituary but get burnt because they decided to ask honest questions. The useless zombies will roast them and that time they will know the kind of people those animals are. We know who this people are and we will never support them because they are disgusting clowns and they don't have brain to think and the name zombie fits them PERFECTLY.
I say it with all my chest that if they born Macaroni well, if they born him papa well make him question Peter Obituary, just a honest and harmless question o. Let us see how it will play out for him if he no collect from those delusional nonentities

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State / Nigeria: Country Of Backward North, Developing South – El-rufai / ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.