Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,808 members, 7,837,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest (24207 Views)

Search Interest In Tinubu Outstrips Musk On Money Laundering Exposé / More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano / Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by Ttalk: 2:53am On Oct 16, 2022
That's a reflection of how the outcome of 2023 is going to look like.

APC will take second in most of the region and would win SW and NC convincingly.

It is equally positioned to win states with the highest registered voters.
Lagos, Kano, Borno, Kastina and would likely clinch Kaduna as well.

Rivers and Delta with a fair high number of registered voters would be shared by Obi and Atiku.

The recent outburst from PDP is reducing PDP patronage not only in the South but in the entire nation.

Atiku and PDP have been dull and lazy as his campaign has failed to inspire those that have grudges against APC.

Who would have thought Benue would have such massive support for APC, the MM ticket that I thought would have an impact on some NC Christians and Southern Kaduna seems not to be working against Tinubu.

So far, the Obidients have not been disappointed with their pattern of campaign that is daily making APC mop up sympathy voters among the undecided electorates

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:59am On Oct 16, 2022
garfield1:

Similar news made Pandora to trend
You were searching for defections news but this is all you got? grin grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by techWriter3: 3:13am On Oct 16, 2022
nigeria not keeping updated on their choice
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by Juanmike(m): 8:14am On Oct 16, 2022
I thought no polling unit on social media?
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by nicjeydan(m): 8:15am On Oct 16, 2022
Nice one sir
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by Snapchat: 8:17am On Oct 16, 2022
[/quote] Regional and state analysis
In terms of search interest, the three front-runners shared the six regions equally. Search interest in Atiku was highest in the North-East and North-West; Obi, South-East and South-South; and in Tinubu, South-West and North-Central.

However, Tinubu got the second highest search interest in other regions apart from the South-West and North-Central where he was the most searched presidential candidate in the period under review.

Tinubu also performed better on a state-by-state basis than all the other candidates with the highest search interest in Oyo (57 percent) and the lowest in Gombe (28 percent).

The only regions, which have been hard for Tinubu to break into, based on this analysis and prior analysis, have been the South-East and South-South, although he had a fair share of search interest in the states in the regions.

The south-eastern states recorded the least amount of intending voters who have completed their registration, according to INEC data. [/quote]

Una sure say Tinubu never win like this even before the election.
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by fredoooooo: 8:17am On Oct 16, 2022
We don't do online... online stats are for obituarists and the obituary agendas.

Tinubu will win in reality ... BATSHETTIMA23

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by Oracleforce: 8:17am On Oct 16, 2022
Iliveforever:

Na that choice go kill you.

And Nah your choice go send you to hell fire

Ipob poiglet idiot

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by VawulenceLover: 8:17am On Oct 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by chijiokecosmos: 8:19am On Oct 16, 2022
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by NOwazobia: 8:19am On Oct 16, 2022
Who wouldn't be curious about dementia who has been committing blunders all along?

People just want to know the level of his slowness by reviewing his many blunders.

The superlative form of Buhari is Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by nicjeydan(m): 8:20am On Oct 16, 2022
Nice one sir thanks
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by Racoon(m): 8:20am On Oct 16, 2022
The increased internet search traffic for Tinubu is simply because people curiosity have been arouse because of the many health challenges he and his handlers are desperately trying to hide.
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by sojisenai(m): 8:20am On Oct 16, 2022
Hmmmm...

Meanwhile, if you have an elderly loved one, or a friend who is sick or disabled...and you need a reputable company to [provide quality care for them, kindly check my signature for the best caregiving service company around.
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by SenecaTheYonger: 8:21am On Oct 16, 2022
It’s from Obidients trying to dig up dirt on Tinubu or Amoda
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by Mccc55: 8:21am On Oct 16, 2022
Click the link
https://carneoergy.com/2900327743057870
Sign up and you'll immediately be given free $20 vip 1 package for daily earning of $0.6 on the platform New Energy
You have to login and click the receive icon daily to receive your earnings
Note: You are adviced by me not to invest any money on the platform for now, as it's still new and may likely be a Ponzi scheme, for now just receive the free $20 package and earn daily without paying anything

Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by Menclothing: 8:21am On Oct 16, 2022
Everyone is doing research
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by Obakoolex(m): 8:21am On Oct 16, 2022
We lead others follow.....
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by Obakoolex(m): 8:23am On Oct 16, 2022
Before nko. Tinubu na there mate
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by tammie24: 8:23am On Oct 16, 2022
They can't keep their eyes off the star boy na

Bobo Chicago

The man of the moment
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by secnelly: 8:23am On Oct 16, 2022
Obi is a moving Psunami.
The way this campaign is going ehhh, Peter Obi will creep into your subconscious And stay Dia.

Noone remembers PDP again.
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by advanceDNA: 8:23am On Oct 16, 2022
successmatters:
It's understandable.

People were searching for the hospital he was staying in London and the seriousness of his illnesses then.

Everyone wanted to know if he was still alive and if Osinbajo should contest. Osinbajo will win more votes than the sick one.

Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by Blaqputin(m): 8:23am On Oct 16, 2022
garfield1:

Similar news made Pandora to trend
Tell me
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 16, 2022
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by Ecosystem4u: 8:24am On Oct 16, 2022
I wonder how agbadorians will jubilate over this news, even I searched Tinubu online countless time in an effort to unravel:

1) his health status
2) his paternity
3) his education histry
4) his record as Lagos governor
5) his ALPHA BETA scandal
6) his DRUG scandal (cocaine deal in USA)
7) recent expose on instablog about his drug deals and maternity of his children. And many many more.

Now tell me how reading about all his atrocious behavior over the years will suddenly sway my interest to surport him to further degrade this already battered country?

#let's Take Back Our Country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by icedbreez(m): 8:25am On Oct 16, 2022
Very wrong way to analyze Nigerian politics,

The majority of the huge northern voting public don't go to Google search �
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by tammie24: 8:25am On Oct 16, 2022
successmatters:
It's understandable.

People were searching for the hospital he was staying in London and the seriousness of his illnesses then.

Everyone wanted to know if he was still alive and if Osinbajo should contest. Osinbajo will win more votes than the sick one.
because he's the only presidential candidate abi

DO you even care where the hell Atiku is

Deep down you know who your new president is
I just feel bad for you cos the next 8 years or your lives will be with seeing Tinubu in your dreams with gnashing of teeth

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by secnelly: 8:25am On Oct 16, 2022
GeneralPula:
Nigerians are keeping updated on their choice..

You guys don't even know how to make this look real. Should I start the classes again? Everyone now know that it's same person giving the likes, but stop concentrating the likes only on comments that criticize Obi so it won't look look suspicious.
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by fcbelle72(f): 8:26am On Oct 16, 2022
garfield1:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://businessday.ng/amp/politics/article/tinubu-overtakes-obi-in-search-interest/&ved=2ahUKEwi098bXg-P6AhUS6qQKHTyPBB4QFnoECBMQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1En6H7nOToVE4VmNxqtPOI
... I guess they all are searching for his down fall come 2023 elections grin... Wetin baba get? wey people go won search, maybe na people wey won chop corn dey search , as for me and my households ,we no won chop corn grin
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by Curious345: 8:27am On Oct 16, 2022
Lol
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by OMYKROIN: 8:28am On Oct 16, 2022
They are searching for the meaning of agbado, ewa or garri.
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by olisaEze(m): 8:29am On Oct 16, 2022
"Bola Tinubu of the ruling All Progressives Congress was the most searched presidential candidate in the first eight days of this month, BusinessDay analysis of Google Trends data has shown."

His supporters were frantically searching for him. Even his own spokesman Mr Keyamo had no clue where he was or when he’d return. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues / Election Results Cancelled In Kano / Devaluation, Subsidy Removal Among Biggest Predictions For Nigeria In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.