Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,553 members, 7,861,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend (51956 Views)

Davido Sends Strong Message To Those Accusing Him / Eucharia Anunobi Prays At Uche Elendu Looted Shop, Curses Those Who Said She Lie / Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by tammie24: 5:59am On Oct 16, 2022
CSTRR:
Women should marry men that loves them.

Marry who loves you.

Don't trip for the bad boy or alpha male vibe to the extent that you get married to it like we see nowadays.

Marry a man that is hopelessly in love with you.

As long as he can take care of you, you will learn to love him too.
so because she's Yoruba she didn't marry a man that loved her abi
Cos an ibo man is not supposed to love a Yoruba woman according to these yam legged modafukers

Listen to how foolish you sound

Useless f1atheads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by tammie24: 6:05am On Oct 16, 2022
sharone21:

Forget....Na dis one painful pass....

I know ladies who married for love and their husbands beat them mercilessly..... Only God knows if this lady suffered with the man from the beginning of the 19 abi na 22 years of marriage.

We all need to be prayerful as some people have anger and immaturity issues so they can't really 'do' marriage well.

Wife beating isn't necessarily a tribal thing, though some tribes have vawulence in them.....

When we were young, a neighbor through his wife( mother of his kids) from upstairs... Some men dey craze.
thanks jare

See person wey get sense for here

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Zonefree(m): 6:11am On Oct 16, 2022
Beremx:
angry angry angry angry
Happy Sunday Eberechukwu.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by CSTRR: 6:36am On Oct 16, 2022
tammie24:
so because she's Yoruba she didn't marry a man that loved her abi
Cos an ibo man is not supposed to love a Yoruba woman according to these yamm legged modafukers

Listen to how foolish you sound

Useless f1atheads
Abeg carry your wahala and go.

Werey alasho.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by tammie24: 6:51am On Oct 16, 2022
CSTRR:

Abeg carry your wahala and go.

Werey alasho.
Pele
Werey oni bata

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Midas01: 6:57am On Oct 16, 2022
You people always leave your senses on the floor when the victim is a woman.

Someone allegedly battered his wife to death and this is the rubbish you can say.

If a woman made such allegations against a man you guys will be quick to say we should wait to hear from both sides.

Osinachi was killed by her husband and you all support him still... Just continue.
Zonefree:
Marriage is overrated!

A wealthy man going into marriage with a Nigerian girl is just being foolish! Marriage is for poor people, in my opinion.

As a rich man, what do you need marriage with a Nigerian girl for?

I watched the video that IVD posted, how his deceased wife and mother in-law made life difficult for him. The MIL was even calling him an illiterate cry..they destroyed his car and house. I can't imagine myself in that situation cos of procreation undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Agadinaagwuofe: 7:06am On Oct 16, 2022
CSTRR:

Don't be a dunce.

Do you know how.many women are getting battered by their Yoruba husbands?

Come to my street.

How does that man above equate "Igbo people"?

For example, you are a dunce.
Does that mean all yorubas are dunce?

grin grin grin

Why are you so bent in educating the dummy you quoted. Allow him/her to "quench" in ignorance,since he/she can rise above her foolish stereotype. Funnily in reality people marry each other regardless of tribe and it's not stopping soon. Anyone following the story knows she too was abusive and she lit the fire to consume both of them but the guy pushed her into it. People should learn to avoid toxic relationship and environment irrespective of what they enjoy cos she had all the time to move on but seems too magnetic and unwilling to do the right thing. May she find peace.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 7:08am On Oct 16, 2022
Zonefree:
Marriage is overrated!

A wealthy man going into marriage with a Nigerian girl is just being foolish! Marriage is for poor people, in my opinion.

I watched the video that IVD posted, how his deceased wife and mother in-law made life difficult for him. The MIL was even calling him an illiterate cry..they destroyed his car and house. I can't imagine myself in that situation cos of procreation undecided

As a rich man, what do you need marriage with a Nigerian girl for? Omo... Ride on!!!
Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Beverlyjean(f): 7:17am On Oct 16, 2022
CSTRR:

Don't be a dunce.

Do you know how.many women are getting battered by their Yoruba husbands?

Come to my street.

How does that man above equate "Igbo people"?

For example, you are a dunce.
Does that mean all yorubas are dunce?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Beverlyjean(f): 7:20am On Oct 16, 2022
CSTRR:

Marry who loves you.

Don't trip for the bad boy or alpha male vibe to the extent that you get married to it like we see nowadays.

The problem is not being with a man that hopelessly loves u ... the problem is having that entitlement mentality towards ur husband, being confrontational towards him, physically emotionally verbally abusive towards him everytime.... even Romeo will beat Juliet, if Juliet treated him as such ... there always a limit to what a human being can take...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 7:36am On Oct 16, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Married rich men who are randy are the ones spoiling these bitches.

Mercy eke is a prolific hoe,same as Toke makinwa and other female celebrities.

Their pussy is their gold-mine smiley

No wonder a friend of mine said that hole between a woman's leg is the most valuable company in the world grin
Men pay one million in Victoria Island to bang celebrities
Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 7:36am On Oct 16, 2022
timesupreloaded:
Mumu too full nigeria.these people are broke azz. Cheap girls wey we dey invite fvck them like dogs for Texas give them our cars to sample for social media. Idiots will start claiming it with bullshit prayers. Omotola, geneive, them collect doggy steady for Houston.
Haha
Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 7:38am On Oct 16, 2022
SIRTee15:

Her expensive and lavish can only be sustained by wealthy married men. Which young guy in his 20s or early 30s will be throwing money away just because of veejay, not even a wife material.
There are o forget bro

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 7:39am On Oct 16, 2022
bisqit:
i blame high libido. Most men cant control their urge to fùck high class hoes. They are ready to pay through their nose just to have a taste of mercy, toke, etiko and tonto wet vagina
That's why Alot of women are cashing out
Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 7:41am On Oct 16, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

$2000 dollars is over 1.5m naira o shocked. Just for Toto
You don't know what men are paying to bang bro forget some men are so stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by koyeni(m): 7:47am On Oct 16, 2022
CSTRR:

Marry who loves you.

Sound advice ..But they'd never listen
They detest gentle men
Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by fairwilliams: 7:51am On Oct 16, 2022
Zonefree:
Marriage is overrated!

If na ur only sister the said victim nk0?
Nawa 4u. Maybe u sh0uld think her bn ur sister b4 crapping shit

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2022
Omihanifa:
This mercy eke every time. It’s either she’s involved with one sugar daddy drama or she’s getting dragged for prostitution related news
She's from imo state
Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 8:10am On Oct 16, 2022
jaxxy:
So the bimbo girl stayed with her abusive husband for 19 years till he eventually killed her?? This is ridiculous.
She's very stubborn. Stubborn ladies don't leave marriages easily. I have a sister like that
Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2022
Shugargal:
When I say who marriage help, they come for me. Why do you continue to stay in an abusive marriage? Domestic violence is evil. Spits.
Please don't get married. It's not helpful at all. Just meet one man to give you belle

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Menclothing: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2022
Leave abusive marriage
Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Graceunlimitedd(m): 8:25am On Oct 16, 2022
shopwiser:
he didnt murder her... actually she set herself ablaze and tried dragging her husband inside the fire, but the husband pushed her aside in other to escape for his life... and that was how she burnt beyond recognition and 10 hospitals went ahead to reject her while she was alive till she gave up the ghost....
This almost corresponds with this comment below.
Omihanifa:
The revelations coming out for this event is really scary. Bimbos friends are saying that the lady gave her all for the guy to become successful. That she even went as far as helping him to carry rituals ( EBO). In other to become rich.

That the fetish practices started affecting her mentally. She was seeing things and sometimes she will go to the market barefooted with scattered hair. As soon as she regains her sanity again she will cry and at point she even tried to pull out of the whole thing until she lost her life.

Only God knows who is saying the truth but from the video the guy posted too it’s like the in-laws showed him pepper. But the guy too implicated himself by saying nah today everything go end and am ready for whatever happens.
Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Graceunlimitedd(m): 8:28am On Oct 16, 2022
timesupreloaded:
Mumu too full nigeria.these people are broke azz. Cheap girls wey we dey invite fvck them like dogs for Texas give them our cars to sample for social media. Idiots will start claiming it with bullshit prayers. Omotola, geneive, them collect doggy steady for Houston.
who is this illiterate?
Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Graceunlimitedd(m): 8:31am On Oct 16, 2022
Shugargal:
When I say who marriage help, they come for me. Why do you continue to stay in an abusive marriage? Domestic violence is evil. Spits.
another useIess lesbian spotted
Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Graceunlimitedd(m): 8:33am On Oct 16, 2022
Intellectuall01:
Mercy Eke has HIV oh. Most of the lekki girls has HIV and those in Ajah too
how you take know
Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Graceunlimitedd(m): 8:34am On Oct 16, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Don't mind her. She is HIV positive
how sure are you?
Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Curious345: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
how sure are you?
most runs girls in lekki are

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Graceunlimitedd(m): 8:38am On Oct 16, 2022
Midas01:

Someone allegedly battered his wife to death and this is the rubbish you can say.

If a woman made such allegations against a man you guys will be quick to say we should wait to hear from both sides.

Osinachi was killed by her husband and you all support him still... Just continue.
you this Foolish slowpoke
Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 16, 2022
Who da hell wants to get married thesedays? Thesedays women are free of charge and everywhere begging to just have them..
Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 16, 2022
Midas01:

Yes, allegedly, allegedly is the key word. The woman is not a victim yet if it is an alleged. It is an alegation, sometimes women are not always the victim
Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by HRMK: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2022
IKECHUKWU/BIMBO/EKE?PICK THE ODD ONE OUT?IT HAS ALWAYS BN BELIEVED THAT IGBOS DO TAKE GOOD CARE OF THEIR WIVES!THIS MAY BE TRUE OR FALSE!IT MAY BE TRUE BECAUSE OF HOW THEY PAY THROUGH THE NOSE TO MARRY THE WIFE!WE DONT KNOW IF THE MAN WENT THROUGH SAME CHANNEL TO MARRY BIMBO BCS OF DFFCE IN CULTURE!SHE MIGHT NOT EVEN BE APPROVED BY THE MAN'S FAMILY WHO WOULD HAVE PREFERED AN IGBO LADY FOR THEIR SON!THAT AS IT MAY,ITS WRONG TO CONTINUE TO STAY IN A TOXIC OR VIOLENT MARRIAGE!ITHE WIFE'S PARENTS/FAMILY MUST SHARE IN THE BLAME!THEY SHOULD HAVE GOT HER OUT LONG TIME AGO!MAY SOUL REST IN PEACE!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by obaaderemi: 8:57am On Oct 16, 2022
Paxxcarl:
Why do women still stay in abusive homes ?
Why do men still stay in abusive homes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi / Toyin Lawani Gifts Nina With A Brand New Car For Her 22nd Birthday / Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.