Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

What You Should Do When You Are Persecuted For Christ's Sake - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What You Should Do When You Are Persecuted For Christ's Sake (4831 Views)

Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel / The Meaning Of To Lose Your Self For Christ Sake / Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Should Do When You Are Persecuted For Christ's Sake by Ebifa85(m): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2022
Add me up on whatsapp to join my group and watch my sexy videos and let's have some fun ❤������

‪‪+1 (410) 357‑6150
Re: What You Should Do When You Are Persecuted For Christ's Sake by Heterodox(m): 11:24am On Oct 16, 2022
You're in Nigeria and talking about persecution, which persecution?
Re: What You Should Do When You Are Persecuted For Christ's Sake by Ubanz: 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
Reject him as Peter did.
After all Peter is still one of ur saints but Leah Sharibu is nowhere to be found.
Re: What You Should Do When You Are Persecuted For Christ's Sake by dazzlingd(m): 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2022
You go suffer nothing. No reward await you hypocrites
Re: What You Should Do When You Are Persecuted For Christ's Sake by Bearfruit(f): 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
indeed it's wonderful being in Christ. its a gradual process to reach the stage of accepting shamful things for Christ sake.it takes patient to grow to that stage(luke8:15, having heard the word, keep it,and bring forth fruits with patience).
I pray for us saints,may God make it easy for us all and may we never fall, please hold on, and wait on the Lord!!!!!!
Re: What You Should Do When You Are Persecuted For Christ's Sake by olukayode3x: 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
we have original paid vpn" datingsite" and I'd card". And; original usa phone number for your website:app:account: verification; @ cheap ratewe have original paid vpn" datingsite" and I'd card". And; original usa phone number for your website:app:account: verification; @ cheap rate...
Re: What You Should Do When You Are Persecuted For Christ's Sake by beyondPen(m): 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Anyone preaching and disturbing our peace better not be reading from a book that contains rubbishes like talking snakes , talking donkeys , a piece of fruit confers knowledge, witches, magic tricks called miracles, demons cause disease, zombies get up out of their graves and walk around Jerusalem, ghost stories, creator of the universe coming down to be killed by three nails etc.

If you want to talk about these things loudly then go to literature sections of schools and I'm certain you'd be welcome there but out in the world? nah!

We are now waking up about those cock and bull stories.

They should put their religion in their pocket and not disturb another man who dont want it

Imagine why will one he-goat badge into someones house in the name of preaching nonsense and expect not to see shege.
Even the law will back you up for showing them pepper
Re: What You Should Do When You Are Persecuted For Christ's Sake by Regladoj: 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
Count it all joy
Re: What You Should Do When You Are Persecuted For Christ's Sake by Plm11: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
Oh
Re: What You Should Do When You Are Persecuted For Christ's Sake by flowccshop: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
nothing or flee because jesus did flee[url] https://ssndob.pro/ [/url]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Ignorance Is God / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2015 Prophesy. / Astral Travel Or Out Of Body Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.