Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,923 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

See The Question I Was Asked During An Online Interview - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / See The Question I Was Asked During An Online Interview (2124 Views)

I Asked Chatgpt To Write A Poem About Nairaland. Here's The Output / with how Much Can I create An Online Retail Website And APP? / Then I For Some Reason Didn't Reach The Question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Question I Was Asked During An Online Interview by Peterpan007(m): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

How much is the salary of the job?

They didn't state it
Re: See The Question I Was Asked During An Online Interview by salvationproject(m): 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
simple but if the time given is only 5minutes just as am seeing, it might be impossible for me. I need like 20 to 30 and an env that allows testing to do that.

Regex can do that stuff
Re: See The Question I Was Asked During An Online Interview by Hannania(m): 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

How much is the salary of the job?
It's Flexisaf, they pay interns 50k cheesy
Re: See The Question I Was Asked During An Online Interview by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hannania:

50k and they are giving algorithms. Rubbish. Thunder fire them there. That won't even buy data. They are mad. Na wa o. I am so angry sef. People study data structures and algorithms for big bucks. What's 50k?

6 Likes

Re: See The Question I Was Asked During An Online Interview by Regex: 1:17am On Oct 17, 2022
salvationproject:
simple but if the time given is only 5minutes just as am seeing, it might be impossible for me. I need like 20 to 30 and an env that allows testing to do that.

Regex can do that stuff

Yes, I can do that stuff.
Re: See The Question I Was Asked During An Online Interview by islamics(m): 2:00am On Oct 17, 2022
Peterpan007:

Yes it for flexisaf

All the best! Hopefully you get in. Never knew they've started DS question for intern position, I thought this was for a junior role FE role.

Regex:

Yes, I can do that stuff.
grin grin
Re: See The Question I Was Asked During An Online Interview by TastyFriedPussy: 6:44am On Oct 17, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Use a hash map and your key should be the opening values of the given HTML tags. The values should be it's coresponding closing tag. Split string and loop through and if opening tag and closing tag of each element is found return true else false
I no know weda them use hash map swear for you. Almost every coding problem posted on this section, you solution always involve hash map,hash map. Nawa ohhh.

2 Likes

Re: See The Question I Was Asked During An Online Interview by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:47am On Oct 17, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
I no know weda them use hash map swear for you. Almost every coding problem posted on this section, you solution always involve hash map,hash map. Nawa ohhh.

A hash map is a fundamental data structure that is used to solve various problems ranging from graphs down to dynamic programming.
Re: See The Question I Was Asked During An Online Interview by TastyFriedPussy: 6:50am On Oct 17, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

A hash map is a fundamental data structure that is used to solve various problems ranging from graphs down to dynamic programming.
I didn't ask for all these explanation bros tongue and I don't like you tongue
Re: See The Question I Was Asked During An Online Interview by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:53am On Oct 17, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
I[b] didn't ask for all these explanation bros tongue and I don't like you [/b]tongue

I only posted that comment for other newbies who are learning to code and not you and you likes won't give me any money so I don't really care honestly cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: See The Question I Was Asked During An Online Interview by Hannania(m): 8:12am On Oct 17, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

50k and they are giving algorithms. Rubbish. Thunder fire them there. That won't even buy data. They are mad. Na wa o. I am so angry sef. People study data structures and algorithms for big bucks. What's 50k?
It's even remote cheesy you'll spend everything buying data. I got the offer once, and laugh it out. Remote for 50k grin
Re: See The Question I Was Asked During An Online Interview by Hannania(m): 8:14am On Oct 17, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Hash maps are the default consideration for optimization problems involving traversal or strings in general. Why not cheesy
Re: See The Question I Was Asked During An Online Interview by namikaze: 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hannania:
part-time or full-time?
Re: See The Question I Was Asked During An Online Interview by Hannania(m): 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
namikaze:

part-time or full-time?
Who takes interns on part-time? It was fulltime
Re: See The Question I Was Asked During An Online Interview by namikaze: 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hannania:
Who takes interns on part-time? It was fulltime
Major league hacking/hng offer part-time internships, but 50k for full-time is just disrespectful.
Re: See The Question I Was Asked During An Online Interview by Hannania(m): 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
namikaze:

Major league hacking/hng offer part-time internships, but 50k for full-time is just disrespectful.
HNG is just a training I guess. I won't tag that an internship since you only build imaginary projects but not working on live projects
Re: See The Question I Was Asked During An Online Interview by namikaze: 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hannania:
HNG is just a training I guess. I won't tag that an internship since you only build imaginary projects but not working on live projects
Sure, but there's still relatively more part-time internships, IBM sometimes do offer them.
Re: See The Question I Was Asked During An Online Interview by Esiman(m): 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
Thank you my boss
tensazangetsu20:

I only posted that comment for other newbies who are learning to code and not you and you likes won't give me any money so I don't really care honestly cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Question I Was Asked During An Online Interview by The5DME(m): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
DrLevi:
My approach would probably be to use substrings?

get first index of ">" to get the end of an opening tag, then get last index of "<" to get the start of the last closing tag. cut the string and compare the tags

repeat till there is no "<>"

Seems oddly inefficient though
Hello! Good afternoon. I need your help on something. What are the best possible specs in a laptop intended for coding, should one look for when getting a new laptop?
Of I know ones budget is a constraint. But let's say with a budget of 300k, what specs can you advise one, to look for in a laptop?

Addendum: battery power is a very important component pls.

Thank you for your assistance.
Re: See The Question I Was Asked During An Online Interview by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
The5DME:
Hello! Good afternoon. I need your help on something. What are the best possible specs in a laptop intended for coding, should one look for when getting a new laptop?
Of I know ones budget is a constraint. But let's say with a budget of 300k, what specs can you advise one, to look for in a laptop?

Addendum: battery power is a very important component pls.

Thank you for your assistance.
Hey man.

With that amount you can get a very good laptop.

Specs you should be looking at
- Core i5 or I7 (10th gen and above)
- 16gb DDR4 ram
- 512gb M.2 SSD

A graphic card, if you feel you need it. But those above are the main things 300k(or even less than that) should get you

Not sure how much it cost right now but a used 2015 macbook pro or the 2017 MacBook Air should be around that price point also. The CPU would be older than 10th gen but you get MacOs in case you want to become a cross platform mobile app developer.

Good luck man

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Was Asked During An Online Interview by Deicide: 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
This stuff are easily done using regular expression
Re: See The Question I Was Asked During An Online Interview by tychoristof: 6:22am On Oct 24, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hardware Or Software For Postgraduate Program For A Computer Novice? / Simple Algorithm Implementation / Feedback On AI Chatbot (send Money And Pay Bills By Chatting With Kudi)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.