Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,064 members, 7,832,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi (82644 Views)

With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
Bunkbars:
You are a big shame, if truely you are a mother of 5. And you think this way.

I'm ashamed on your behalf. Nigeria is finished, a mother of 5 shocked!. Who prefers to be governed into poverty. This is serious.
What if i and my kids are living a fulfilling life? Your candidate is the worst among the contestants

8 Likes

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by desiredhome: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
Basicend:
What is Obi even doing with that confused aboki. .

Obi has far more integrity and name than Sanusi's entire village, local government and territory. .
I smell lies....

5 Likes

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by Emu4life(m): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
Stone03:

Peter Obi is not an economist but has economically proven to be too far better than sanusi even in all his degrees. Sanusi can't make the mistake of engaging Obi in economic debate, he knows that.

What business institution has Sanusi established and it's growing? None.
Obi is greatly versatile, not on papers but practical.
This IPOB dullard says a Beer importer is more economically sound than a former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeriacheesy
I don't like engaging in Obi-Tinubu banters. But this, is ridiculous.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by Gubioma: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
Stone03:

Peter Obi is not an economist but has economically proven to be too far better than sanusi even in all his degrees. Sanusi can't make the mistake of engaging Obi in economic debate, he knows that.

What business institution has Sanusi established and it's growing? None.
Obi is greatly versatile, not on papers but practical.
Dan Borno....(Kanuri Boy)
Let them both speak English and let us hear who pass...?I think its Sunisi.
Sunusi is a man with with title and a person who has historical background. While Obi Pandora held the title of criminal and establishment of Ipob.

Shikenan nagode

4 Likes

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi should have asked the Chief Lying Machine to read a paragraph in the books in the shelf behind him! Lamba would have Lambaed. Or asked him to define Opportunity Cost or the Law of Diminishing Returns!

2 Likes

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by emonis88: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Una don start, Ndi chestbeaters
UR hatred is palpable!!! Get a life. Bigot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by OnionBandit(f): 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
omenka:
Facial expression for "shey you dey whine me ni?" cheesy

He probably has heard more lies from the man sitting there for just one minute than he has heard all his life. grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by ShaqFu: 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
I'm sure Obi must have told him to go and verify. grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by themanderon: 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nora22:
Cool

Like bobo Chicago the drug chief abi
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by Emu4life(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
joyandfaith:

He has not crashed the family business like Nigeria economy.
If Sanusi crashed the Nigerian economy, what did Emeifele do
Peter Obi's business is all about Importation. He is one of the idiots making our Naira useless.

5 Likes

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by Eniitankorede: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
Obi has no credibility among those who truly know him. He is a borne liar.

5 Likes

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
Rozross:
What if i and my kids are living a fulfilling life? Your candidate is the worst among the contestants
that is a very big lie, a big lie!!

From the way you wrote that, you are living a very bitter and horrible life.

A mother of 5? Kai. My pity is on your children. I hope they find peace and happiness.

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by OnionBandit(f): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
Moh247:

As far as business is concerned Obi worked in a company owned by his father as director capacity, he runs family business with his brothers as stakeholders... He created nothing he told kadira during an interview

Career wise Sanusi excelled at FirstBank, CBN and also as a lecturer

Business wise Kano Emirates holdings has more business interests than Obi and his family

Certificate wise Sanusi excelled far more

So what exactly do you think Obi posses that Sanusi doesn't time 6
why are you wasting your time dragging with a deluded Yeebowh nuisance?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by ibechris(m): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Kwantinue

Bsc , MSc Economics, meets 3rd class Philosophy Lamba container economics

Sanusi go just dey laugh

Sanusi has no known company to his name.

If u have read books and studied wide u will know that most CEO aren't job hunters but job creators.

Big grammars don't make good economy but pragmatic people like Obi have created more jobs and has contributed so much to the economy than most of his contenders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by desiredhome: 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
akwesenana:
The sooner we realise that Tinubi, Obi, Atiku, Kwankwaso, Sowore etc are all the same, the better for us.
Although Obi looks like the more manageable poison.
Until it's proven....... Nigerian presidency no be come chop....... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by joyandfaith: 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
Emu4life:
If Sanusi crashed the Nigerian economy, what did Emeifele do

Who told you Sanusi crash Nigeria economy? Think before you type.

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by Moh247: 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
yommen:

GEJ is a Dr but was still clueless as a president. Compare Obi and GEj outside politics. Jonathan is just a lecturer while Obi is s successful businessman who would probably pay GEJ's salary.

If Jonathan also had a Rich father like Obi and inherited wealth perhaps you won't say this

But through hard work he became BSC, MSc , PhD holder, lecturer, LGA chairman, House speak ER, Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President and President

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
Bunkbars:
that is a very big lie, a big lie!!

From the way you wrote that, you are living a very bitter and horrible life.

A mother of 5? Kai. My pity is on your children. I hope they find peace and happiness.
Dont worry about my kids and i,we are very fine grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by LordEclipse: 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
OkutaNla:
smiley
Sanusi be like "chai,dambruba..so na this nyamiri be the next president? The guy go do well Sha o.lol

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
The Emir's expression is pregnant with meaning:
1) You know how brilliant I am about figures right?
2) Do I look like one of your Online worriors?
3) I can't stay in Tinubu's town and give you any vote. You know that right?
4) Have you visited your brother Kanu since released?
5). Are you going to be taking to me with the same mouth you used to talk with Babangida?
6). Better go sidown

5 Likes

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by paramakina202: 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
desiredhome:

Forward ever, backward never.......
The no certificate person have proven to be better than the PhD Holder........
The reason the PhD Holder was dethroned was because of his incompetent,
Nigeria would've been worst than it is today....

Nigeria was far better when GEJ was president than it is today. #fact
Btw the candidate you are supporting in next election is the only presidential candidate that submitted affidavit in place of his certificates.
How are you moving forward?

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
SugarGirl44:
The guy be like ‘Ogbeni yi tun ti bẹrẹ pẹlu awọn irọ kabiti kabiti yi o’
grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by SmartHomes(m): 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2022
grin
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by azikiweironsi(m): 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2022
Irrellevances. Must we joke on every gestures of a candidate ? Yesterday, the social media was nearly set ablaze because a candidate made a mistake (slip of tongue). Reason why some candidate refused granting an interview because people must read meanings to dressing, speech etc... How long are we going to continue with this caricature behaviour ?
Even with this my assertion, some will call me Agbadorian, Afonja, Ipob pigs, Osu etc... Grow up men.
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by atinga1: 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Alhaji Sanusi be like, see this chief liar tongue
The liar tag is old. Find something else.

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by SK1SOLA: 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
If you eventually become presido I will open your ass, I will torment you and your likes....lol

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by Moh247: 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
ibechris:

Sanusi has no known company to his name.

If u have read books and studied wide u will know that most CEO aren't job hunters but job creators.

Big grammars don't make good economy but pragmatic people like Obi have created more jobs and has contributed so much to the economy than most of his contenders.

I hope you know Obi himself to Kadira in an interview that all that company belongs to his father and it's a family business not solely his?

And I hope you know Kano Emirates holdings have interest in many businesses in Nigeria far more than the Obis?

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by nedekid: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
Moh247:

As far as business is concerned Obi worked in a company owned by his father as director capacity, he runs family business with his brothers as stakeholders... He created nothing he told kadira during an interview

Career wise Sanusi excelled at FirstBank, CBN and also as a lecturer

Business wise Kano Emirates holdings has more business interests than Obi and his family

Certificate wise Sanusi excelled far more

So what exactly do you think Obi posses that Sanusi doesn't time 6

See you being smart by half, boldly summarizing obi's career in few words, knowing you are spewing lies, obviously we cant say yours is ignorance. Certainly deliberate.

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by Starz825(m): 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
Prince111111:
Omo laff wan kimme this night grin
You see this nairaland eeh....
I fit laff for 30 minutes straight grin

4 Likes

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by madridguy(m): 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
You can do that for me.

atinga1:

The liar tag is old. Find something else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership / Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] / Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.