Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG (18083 Views)

Former Katsina Deputy Governor Faskari‎ Dumps PDP / States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by Racoon(m): 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
The immediate past Secretary to Katsina State Government, Dr. Mustapha Muhammad Inuwa has said that unless drastic measures to address the prevalent insecurity and hunger in the country are taken before the 2023 general elections, the ruling All Progressives Congress APC will suffer worse defeat than the Peoples Democratic Party experienced in 2015.

According to Inuwa, Nigerians, particularly from the Northwest are unhappy with the APC ruling party for the past seven years for failing to meet, in the least, the high expectations of citizens who voted for them against all odds in 2015.

The former SSG who disclosed this in an exclusive interview with Vanguard on Wednesday said the situation is quite unfortunate with cost of living on a steady increase and sources of income diminishing daily. He noted that the situation has made it more difficult for people to fend for themselves and their family.

Inuwa said: [b]“I interact with people on a daily basis in my house and in my office. Honestly, people are not happy with APC as a party and government both at state and national level. This is the truth.

I was past Chairman of the APC. I served as secretary to the governor (Aminu Masari) for over seven years. So naturally, I should want APC to succeed but the truth is, it is unfortunInuwa said: “I interact with people on a daily basis in my house and in my office. Honestly, people are not happy with APC as a party and government both at state and national level.
So naturally, I should want APC to succeed but the truth is, it is unfortunate really.

When APC came in as a government, there were a lot of expectations by the people. In fact, I would say unrealistic expectations. Many people believed that with PDP out and APC in, all problems were considered solved but unfortunately APC as a government experienced a lot of challenges.

Some internal, some global, especially issues to do with revenue. We relied largely on what we generated from the sales of oil and the price kept coming down.
“The issue of insecurity also persist especially in Northwest, North Central and to some extent, southern parts of the country. These affected personal commercial activities of our people. 

So honestly, APC was not fortunate. A lot of things turned out contrarily to what people expected. So, people are not happy.

“The life now, almost everything increases by three to four folds when you come to cost of living. Take for instance, the cost of a bag of rice, when we came on board, I think the 50kg bag was sold for about N8,000 per bag but now it is being sold at N33,000 in this area and at about N40,000 in Abuja axis. So, this is the same in almost every aspect.

“The sources of income have also gone down and people are not even getting money to buy things any more. It is one thing for cost of things to be high and people can afford it and it is another thing when things are high and unaffordable. So many people honestly live without food; they can’t take their children to school and can’t attend to their health challenges.

“All our commitments have become in many cases impossible to meet and the issue is even worst especially in this part of the country. In Katsina and other states in the northwest people have lost hope in the government and the security agencies to tackle the situation.

“So, honestly, people are not happy and unless of course something radical, something serious happens especially to do with this issue of insecurity, high cost of living from now till election, it will be extremely difficult for  for APC to win.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/what-apc-may-face-in-2023-elections-inuwa-former-katsina-ssg/amp/

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by Racoon(m): 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
However, contrary to expectations, the party has failed to impress and had instead plunged the citizens into more challenges. Under the APC government, many Nigerians have been battling hunger, insecurity and economic challenges hence there is a drastic need to address these challenges if the APC wants to win next year’s election

I interact with people on a daily basis..Honestly, people are not happy with APC as a party and government both at state and national level. This is the truth. I was past Chairman of the APC. I served as secretary to the governor (Aminu Masari) for over seven years. So naturally, I should want APC to succeed but the truth is, it is unfortunate really.

“So, honestly, people are not happy and unless of course something radical, something serious happens especially to do with this issue of insecurity, high cost of living from now till election, it will be extremely difficult for  for APC to win.”
This is a major chieftain of the APC in Buhari home state of Kastina talking about the disaster the APC govt have been. This is the reality Tinubu and his miscreants are joking with.

Sarrki, Seunmsg, NgeneUkwenu, .

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by LeoDeKing: 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
We Nigerians will decide who takes over from Buhari in February 2023.

And it is between Atiku and Tinubu, but for now, we are more interested in voting Tinubu because of his past as the governor of Lagos State.

Asiwaju did excellently well.

99 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by Racoon(m): 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
......The last 7 years of Buhari and APC stepped up the nations gloom and doom to the extent that for the first time since the end of the civil war in 1970, our resilience is being tested to a breaking point.

The daily harvest of needless death in the hands of terrorists of all shades, our national economic collapse leading to untold hardship, the oppressive extravagance of the ruling class, the hopelessness in our broken health, and educational infrastructure and many more are palpable testaments to our recent history presided over by President Buhari and his cronies...."

https://www.opinionnigeria.com/obi-ism-the-silent-revolution-by-lamptay-oriakhi/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by lhordspy: 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lol.
Mr INUWA is a former kastina SSG.

Not even a SSG to the fed. Gov. Or former.
Not even a Governor, or a fomer.
Not even a Vice Governor or a former.
Not even a Vice President or a former.
Not even a President or a former.

A man who couldnt win a simple APC gubernatorial primary of a state, out of defeat he shamelessly started romancing with PDP and resorts to wailing endlessly about how bad APC government is. The same APC he just lost a gubernatorial primary election. cheesy grin

There is deference between analysing politics and crying. This right here is premium tears.

Cry me a river, baby.

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by Racoon(m): 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
grin
Without mincing words, APC has not only failed in its promises, but it has engineered a retrogression of the country, especially in the areas of security and economy. There are disturbing statistics on fuel, debts, unemployment, inflation, insecurity and others.

The unemployment rate was 8.19% in 2015 when APC took over, but now it is 33.3%. A US dollar is exchanged at N720 in the parallel market now. It was N198 in 2015. While the country’s debt status was N9.8 trillion in 2015, it stands at N41.6 trillion and the list is endless.

Tinubu’s APC cannot say Nigeria is fine under its rule, and Nigerians are waiting for the ruling party at the polls, and it is the party that Tinubu formed as a platform to achieve his lifelong ambition

These are the extent of damage that the APC has wrecked and Tinubu is using the same platform for his campaigns. It is with keen interest that the Nigerian people await the campaigns to commence. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/tinubu-apc-and-the-hurdle-of-aggrieved-nigerian-youths/

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by Antyislam: 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
We don't want Tinubu , we can never move from rotten egg to bad egg

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
Labour party forward, APC, pdp

11 Likes

Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
Small fire on the mountain

Contact me for your content writing, plagiarism check up using Turnitin check for WhatsApp number below...
Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by Greatswimmer: 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
He is not stable since he lost the governor primary election to Dikko Radda

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by LeoDeKing: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
Racoon:
This is a major chieftain of the APC in Buhari home state of Kastina talking. This is the reality Tinubu and his miscreants are joking with.
Funny how zombidients now hinge their hopes on comments by abokki.

I thought pandora hoebi's imaginary success is because all Nigerians love him due to the "huge success" recorded during his tenure as governor of Anambra state.

Besides, know it now, abboki can never vote Emeka.

But for the the winner between Atiku and Tinubu, only Nigerians will decide and that isn't the business of citizens of online country.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by successmatters(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
The truth is always bitter, but its still the truth and must be said.

24 Likes

Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by LeoDeKing: 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
Antyislam:
We biafrans don't want Tinubu , we can never move from rotten egg to bad egg
Fixed.

Let Nigerians decide.

Citizens of online country have no business with who becomes Nigeria president.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by zombieHUNTER: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol

When we got to power, i think a bag of rice was 8,000 but now its 35,000 or so,

APc knows they've failed woefully.. All anti people policies set up to waeponize poverty so that they can share 1k to rig elections.

APc is evil..
it only takes a religious bigot, a tribalist and a fool to support APc

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by Urheadmaster(m): 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
grin

"However, contrary to expectations, the party has failed to impress and had instead plunged the citizens into more challenges. Under the APC government, many Nigerians have been battling hunger, insecurity and economic challenges hence there is a drastic need to address these challenges if the APC wants to win next year’s election".

Enough reasons while APC and PDP miscreants should be forced to retire for the younger generation for a better Nigeria tongue undecided

5 Likes

Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by LeoDeKing: 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
Racoon:
Without mincing words, APC has not only failed in its promises, but it has engineered a retrogression of the country, especially in the areas of security and economy. There are disturbing statistics on fuel, debts, unemployment, inflation, insecurity and others.

The unemployment rate was 8.19% in 2015 when APC took over, but now it is 33.3%. A US dollar is exchanged at N720 in the parallel market now. It was N198 in 2015. While the country’s debt status was N9.8 trillion in 2015, it stands at N41.6 trillion and the list is endless.

Tinubu’s APC cannot say Nigeria is fine under its rule, and Nigerians are waiting for the ruling party at the polls, and it is the party that Tinubu formed as a platform to achieve his lifelong ambition

These are the extent of damage that the APC has wrecked and Tinubu is using the same platform for his campaigns. It is with keen interest that the Nigerian people await the campaigns to commence. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/tinubu-apc-and-the-hurdle-of-aggrieved-nigerian-youths/
So what's this incoherent epistle all about?

You mean all this nonsense so abokki will vote pandora hoebi?

Go take seat somewhere and gtfo.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by zombieHUNTER: 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Fixed.
Let Nigerians decide.
LeoDeKing:

I thought pandora hoebi's imaginary success is because all Nigerians love him due to the "huge success" recorded during his tenure as governor of Anambra state.

But for the the winner between Atiku and Tinubu, only Nigerians will decide and that isn't the business of citizens of online country.

As expected,
No sense
No substance
Nothing upstairs to contribute aside tribalism, religious bigotry and name calling..

bloody liars and con men chanting change

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by LeoDeKing: 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

As expected,
No sense
No substance
Nothing upstairs to contribute aside tribalism, religious bigotry and name calling..

bloody liars and con men chanting change

Okay, go search for another abokki or one random Yoruba comment and upload again.

Pandora hoebi's success is based on those comments, not that he isn't a blockhead who is not qualified to be a primary school monitor.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by zombieHUNTER: 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay, go search for another abokki or one random Yoruba comment and upload again.
Pandora hoebi's success is based on those comments, not that he isn't a blockhead who is not qualified to be a primary school monitor.
lhordspy:
Lol.
Mr INUWA is a former kastina SSG.
Not even a SSG to the fed. Gov. Or former.
Not even a Governor, or a fomer.
Not even a Vice Governor or a former.
Not even a Vice President or a former.
Not even a President or a former.
A man who couldnt win a simple APC gubernatorial primary of a state, out of defeat he shamelessly started romancing with PDP and resorts to wailing endlessly about how bad APC government is. The same APC he just lost a gubernatorial primary election. cheesy grin
There is deference between analysing poilitics and crying. This right here is premium tears.
Cry me a river, baby.

Keep moving from Rotten to bad..

Its your antecedents..

10 Likes

Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by Antyislam: 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Fixed.

Let Nigerians decide.

. No time for members of YMM

2 Likes

Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by LeoDeKing: 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

Keep moving from Rotten to bad..

Its your antecedents..
This one will keep quoting everyone throwing rubbish around and be deceiving himself that he is also making comments on nairaland.

Go join the readers group and learn, your comments don't make any sense to even zombidients.

Now get the heck outta my mention.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by Jflex07(m): 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Gibberish as usual!

5 Likes

Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by ZeroAccess: 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
If you tell urchins now, they will start masturbating on your mention. They won't face the north rather is obident movement is there concern.

I don't reply mention thereby you have

Zeroaccess# to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by Faber(m): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
grin
Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by Think9ja(m): 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
kiss
Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by tunapawizzy: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
agbado people will say the man is just wailing.....this confidence that APC has is a very good thing for the country.....before they see reality and try to address the challenge, people dun decide finish

4 Likes

Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by holluwizzy: 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
This breakfast go reach everybody...

But in a sane environment APC does not stand any chance.

But nobody is ready for the changes in this con3...

Meanwhile I can't take panadol for another man's headache...

Health wise APC is weak.

Corruption wise. PDP is not helping ...

LP wise... Another change that Nigeria needs and not money politics.

Learn from it mistake

The chances of tinunbu winning have been jeopardised by current president.

Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/what-apc-may-face-in-2023-elections-inuwa-former-katsina-ssg/amp/

2 Likes

Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by CheapHomes1: 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

And it is between Atiku and Tinubu, but for now, we are more interested in voting Tinubu because of his past as the governor of Lagos State.

What is Tinubus past as governor and how does it qualify him to be president?

How did he do excellently well?

3 Likes

Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by Terror48: 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Urchin sighted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
Masari men dem
Re: What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG by Pwettylinda(f): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
Theifnubuu should be thrown into kirikiri prison

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Stops Constitution Amendment / SERAP Sues FG & Fashola Over Inability To Share Free Pre-paid Metre To Nigerians / Willie Obiano At Anambra Day In Lagos State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.