Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku (4130 Views)

Tinubu Is A Pillar, Leader In Yorubaland - Fayose / Shocking Confessions From Ex-boko Haram Who Converted To Christianity. Alleged Ibb Is The Major Spon / Shocking Confession From An Ex Boko Haram Alleged Ibb Is The Main Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by itiswell1(m): 6:51am On Aug 18, 2011
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has described former military President Ibrahim Babangida as an ardent advocate of unity, tolerance, social harmony and peace in Nigeria.

The former Vice President, who stated this in a good message on the occasion of Gen. Babangida’s 70th birthday said that even after leaving office, Gen. Babangida has not lost his zeal and energy in his avowed commitment to the unity, stability, peace and progress of the nation.

According to Atiku Abubakar, Gen. Babangida is one of the initiators of zoning and power rotation in 1999 because of his unwavering faith in the right of every section of Nigeria to produce the President through such fair, equitable and democratic method of sharing power.

Atiku noted that Babangida’s critics should assess him more objectively and with an open mind, thereby appreciating his great achievements and legacies.

Atiku, who was the northern consensus candidate in the struggle for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) ticket in January of this year, said when critics allow prejudice to influence their attitudes, they might not be able to appreciate that Babangida’s achievements are far greater than his perceived shortcomings.

While noting that there is no leader who is totally perfect, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar advised Nigerians to develop the culture of appreciating the contributions of their leaders and at the same time forgive their shortcomings.

He prayed to God to grant Babangida more good health and long life in his abiding faith in the unity and stability of Nigeria.

http://dailytrust.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=25880:ibb-is-a-pillar-of-unity-stability-says-atiku&catid=2:lead-stories&Itemid=8

Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by obowunmi(m): 10:10am On Aug 18, 2011
Some people are SICK. Atiku is an illiterate.
Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by 4Truth: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2011
so said d monkey about d gorrila.mchee
Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by haykay2005: 1:03am On Aug 19, 2011
Mtcheeew. ATIFKU
Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by jamace(m): 7:10am On Aug 19, 2011
See another looter don bring himself out without invitation. Bloody arsehole f.ucker! angry angry
Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by buzor(m): 7:11am On Aug 19, 2011
who ever listens to the goat called atiku can as well be regarded as a goat
ibb = big goat
atiku = small goat
Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by rolchi(m): 7:13am On Aug 19, 2011
Sharrrraaaaap Atiku! Then what are you?
Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by stepo707: 7:17am On Aug 19, 2011
IBB = Biggest fool
Atiku= Bigger fool
Obasanjo = ?
grin
Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 19, 2011
i knw say our NOLLYWOOD BOYS NO GO FAIL
A NEW MOVIE WILL BE OUT IN THE NEXT ONE MONTH
THE TWO EX MILITARY GENERAL WAR PART1 AND PART TWO
BABA IYABO VERSUS MINNA CLOWN
BABA FOUR STARS VERSUS BABA HAUSA
OLD SOLDIERS NEVER DIE PART ONE TO THREE
THE FOOLS BEHIND THE FALL OF NIGERIA
BABA ZOOKEEPER VER  BABA ONIKUN PELEBE
BABA OLUAIYE 1 THE CHAIRMAN
THE WARLORDS OF AFRICA
THE MINNA FOOL
THE EVIL GENIUS VERSUS BABA IYABO
IBB AND OBJ 1-3
THE WANTON PIGS ARE BACK
THE MINNA FOOL WITH THE SPACE LOVING TEETH
UGLINESS IS NOT A DISEASE
OJU IGOS OF AFRICA
MANAMAM
THE GENERALS
SHUN SIR 1-5
COMEDY GENERALS
[b] IBB the Gentle face killer
OBJ the Ugly face killer
[b][b]Kai me IBB i kill am for my mother for OBJ

beeni IBB pa iya re o, omo ale, middle space teet[/b]h

IF YOU KNW THE REST CARRY GO[/b]
Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 19, 2011
Confirms that Nigerian men definitely do not age well.

Funny. Silly grandpapas.
Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by EvilBrain1(m): 7:23am On Aug 19, 2011
Why is this news? Really, who gives a fûck what Atiku says?
Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 19, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Confirms that Nigerian men definitely do not age well.

Funny. Silly grandpapas.
by this you mean ur dadddy or grandpa didnt age well?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 19, 2011
Donlittle:

by this you mean your dadddy or grandpa didnt age well?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I expected this from a Nigerian man. grin
Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by Aderupoko2: 7:35am On Aug 19, 2011
Atiku still dey talk?Very soon,somebody that said "IBB is like a father to me" should also come out and help his father's battered image abi?Shameless people. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2011
Kini big deal ? This is typical of the hausa/fulanis or have you people forgot that same Ibb and Buhari praised Abacha's brutal regime ? Awon elewure
Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by Lexusgs430: 8:05am On Aug 19, 2011
Atiku, wants to be included in Maradona's will !!!!
Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 19, 2011
Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku

na wa,
Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by Myself2(m): 8:13am On Aug 19, 2011
IBB is the pillar of corruption and Atiku gives stability to corruption,foolish ex-customs man
Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2011
Myself2:

IBB is the pillar of corruption and Atiku gives stability to corruption,foolish ex-customs man

So I'm to assume that OBJ = Corruption?
Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by Yeske2(m): 8:22am On Aug 19, 2011
Madness of the highest order, all these old men with senile dementia(said i was to read it up) are in the news these days. So sad it's illegal to shut them up à la 'necklacing'. OBJ=IBB=ATIKU=MAD OLD FOOLS
Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by Pablocito(m): 8:24am On Aug 19, 2011
IBB  leadershisp was totally corupt and bad compare to OBJ but never the less they are all good leaders
Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2011
this supposed to be under joke section grin
Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by islamrules(m): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2011
Regardless of ethnic or tribal line. To say the truth, Obasanjo is still the best president Nigeria has ever had.

Who is "Boko-Haram" during Obasanjo tenure, remember Odi, Bayelsa.

Obasanjo is the man we need, we really miss him
Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by YoursGEJ(m): 8:36am On Aug 19, 2011
and this fool was our VP for 8 full years. And we're still yearning for development? That is virtually impossible as long as rogues like Atiku, and his cohorts like obj and ibb keep occupying the seat of power.
Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 19, 2011
silly as.s-licker atifku has come out in defence of his boyfriend
Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by igboboy1(m): 8:52am On Aug 19, 2011
islamrules:

Regardless of ethnic or tribal line. To say the truth, Obasanjo is still the best president Nigeria has ever had.

Nna dey speak for youself, no dey generalize all of us, u need obj its your preference and i respect that but dont generalize the rest of us
Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 19, 2011
Yours GEJ,:

and this fool was our VP for 8 full years. And we're still yearning for development? That is virtually impossible as long as rogues like Atiku, and his cohorts like obj and ibb keep occupying the seat of power.

Don't mind the mumu. . .was BPE and PTDF not under his direct supervision ? What happened to all the missing funds ?
Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by islamrules(m): 9:02am On Aug 19, 2011

Nna dey speak for youself, no dey generalize all of us, u need obj its your preference and i respect that but dont generalize the rest of us

@ Igbo Boy, just be pretending with your tribal Igbo bigot.

Will Obasanjo allow Boko Haram to continue killing your brothers in the North.

Boko Harams are targeting Igbo and Southerners. That is why we need him. I am not saying he is perfect. But he is the best for the Job.
Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by metrixauto: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2011
This man is sick and confused honestly
Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by nagoma(m): 9:07am On Aug 19, 2011
@ Igbo Boy, just be pretending with your tribal Igbo bigot.

Will Obasanjo allow Boko Haram to continue killing your brothers in the North.

Boko Harams are targeting Igbo and Southerners. That is why we need him. I am not saying he is perfect. But he is the best for the Job.

Really?
Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by gregg2: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2011
Thief Thief Atiku

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Nigeria Loses N3.7tr On Illegal Bunkering / . / Pastor Adeboye Prays Publicly For Osinbajo In Redemption Camp!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.