Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,522 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Can I Take This Car For Higher Purchase? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can I Take This Car For Higher Purchase? (296 Views)

Should I Take CFA Exams And Is It Worth It? / Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please / Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Take This Car For Higher Purchase? by PraiseJr: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
Good day Nairalander!
Please FAM! I'm into car business as a dealer and social media is where I post the cars and where I get my client's..
There is this guy I did business with and finally it went well and the car he bought through me was perfect and sound..
So there is this Toyota tiny light he was using before he bought this new one, so as of this week he sent me a message that he wants to selloff the car, he told me everything( he said the car is private and everything is okay, AC is okay, untouched engine, gear okay, he also install sensor, interior and outside okay) and how he used it..
Fast forward to yesterday I ask him if he has finally sold the car he said No and I told him if he would love to give the car for higher purchase either weekly/monthly installment.
So this morning he replied if I needed it I said Yes. So he asked how much do I want it for the higher purchase, so I told him he should be the one to tell me how much so I can bargain from there..
I intend using it for taxi, so I wanted to know how lucrative is transportation around Rivers state and how much will be okay for higher purchase for such a car?
Mynd44
Seun
lalasticlala

Re: Can I Take This Car For Higher Purchase? by Idamond: 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
hmmm
Re: Can I Take This Car For Higher Purchase? by sunnymighty(m): 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
Never rely 100% on the information of the seller, do your due diligence on the true state of the car, before you bargain. My humble opinion, good luck.

(1) (Reply)

10+ Need Based Scholarship And Grants In Canada You Can Apply For / Urgent Help Needed / Top Job Skills You Should Acquire In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.