Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,009 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Agree Or Not The Election Is Between Obi And Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agree Or Not The Election Is Between Obi And Atiku (567 Views)

2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / Fayose: Ekiti Election Is A National Embarrassment, There Is Danger Ahead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agree Or Not The Election Is Between Obi And Atiku by fineboynl(m): 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
Obi will take Abuja, Benue, nasarawa, kogi and Jos.

Obi will take ondo, Lagos and osun.

Obi will not do well in the North East and north west.

Obi will clear south South and south east.

I'm yet to see any region or state tinubu will clear. He is only banking on buhari northern support which will never happen. He can not even clear south west.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agree Or Not The Election Is Between Obi And Atiku by Felimax(m): 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
Indeed!
Obi results will end up giving you guys weak erections.

Atiku is your next president, know this and know peace.
Re: Agree Or Not The Election Is Between Obi And Atiku by kettykin: 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
What of the blasphemous party that introduced false bishops and campaign on the holy day of Sunday have they withdrawn
Re: Agree Or Not The Election Is Between Obi And Atiku by Anyiamaka: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
Obi is promising to win. I sincerely wonder why a sick, old, super corrupt, hardened drug lord--Tinubu wants to be the president. I don't see any reasons for such. It is his turn to stay in old people's home or in prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agree Or Not The Election Is Between Obi And Atiku by kettykin: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
fineboynl:

I'm yet to see any region or state tinubu will clear. He is only banking on buhari northern support which will never happen. He can not even clear south west.

Plateau, Kaduna, Bauchi should not be left out

1 Like

Re: Agree Or Not The Election Is Between Obi And Atiku by ufuosman(m): 11:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
Tinubu might come out 3rd or 4th grin
Re: Agree Or Not The Election Is Between Obi And Atiku by franchasofficia: 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
fineboynl:

I am Obidient but let's face the reality, Yorubas hardly leave their own during election no matter what.

Tinubu will win Southwest but not with so much margin.

He will win Lagos with small margin, Tinubu will win Osun, Oyo and Ekiti with the biggest margins in Southwest, but will not win with much margins in Ondo, Lagos and Ogun states.

Tinubu will win Kwara, Kogi and Borno but with very small margins.

Obi will win Abuja, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, come second in Nasarawa, get above 30% in Kaduna, get above 25% in Bauchi, Gombe and Niger states.

Obi will struggle in Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Gombe, Sokoto.

Obi will win all Southeast and Southsouth in a landslide of more than 70% of total votes cast.

Atiku will win Kano, Adamawa, Katsina, Kaduna, Sokoto, Jigawa.

Atiku will come second in Borno, Kwara, Kogi, Jigawa and Niger.

The election might enter a rerun

1 Like

Re: Agree Or Not The Election Is Between Obi And Atiku by dajo83: 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
fineboynl:

Obi will win taraba in the north east and get at least 25 percent in Kaduna state and Adamawa state
Re: Agree Or Not The Election Is Between Obi And Atiku by dajo83: 11:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
kettykin:

Plateau, Kaduna, Bauchi should not be left out
And gombe state and Niger State
Re: Agree Or Not The Election Is Between Obi And Atiku by GoodLife4live: 11:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
Anyiamaka:
Obi is promising to win. I sincerely wonder why a sick, old, super corrupt, hardened drug lord--Tinubu wants to be the president. I don't see any reasons for such. It is his turn to stay in old people's home or in prison.

You know nothing... You are just a paid agent...

Dis is the pure truth about your candidate
Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London. This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agree Or Not The Election Is Between Obi And Atiku by GoodLife4live: 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
franchasofficia:
I am Obidient but let's face the reality, Yorubas hardly leave their own during election no matter what.

Tinubu will win Southwest but not with so much margin.

He will win Lagos with small margin, Tinubu will win Osun, Oyo and Ekiti with the biggest margins in Southwest, but will not win with much margins in Ondo, Lagos and Ogun states.

Tinubu will win Kwara, Kogi and Borno but with very small margins.

Obi will win Abuja, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, come second in Nasarawa, get above 30% in Kaduna, get above 25% in Bauchi, Gombe and Niger states.

Obi will struggle in Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Gombe, Sokoto.

Obi will win all Southeast and Southsouth in a landslide of more than 70% of total votes cast.

Atiku will win Kano, Adamawa, Katsina, Kaduna, Sokoto, Jigawa.

Atiku will come second in Borno, Kwara, Kogi, Jigawa and Niger.

The election might enter a rerun

Stop dreaming... Obi can't win tinubu in edo , Delta and BAYELSA fact....he will only do well in river , akwaibom and cross River...

2 Likes

Re: Agree Or Not The Election Is Between Obi And Atiku by Anyiamaka: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2022
GoodLife4live:

You know nothing... You are just a paid agent...

Dis is the pure truth about your candidate
Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London. This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

You are the biggest fool if you believe fake news propagated to malign Obi's integrity. Obi made a second class lower degree and stop this nonsense. Obi has suddenly become a drug pusher because of his aim to rescue Nigeria? Well, you can continue to delude yourself. Everybody knows who the real drug lord is -- Bobo Chicago. A man who answers Tinubu without having the Tinubu's blood in his veins. What about his first school living certificate? His WAEC certificate? What about the gladiators that were murdered to make Tinubu Gov and to keep him as a Gov?
If you support Tinubu to be the president of Nigeria in 2023 in view of the damning realities about him-- old, sick, incoherent, super corrupt, drug lord, acclaimed murderer etc, then you are simply selfish and it won't matter how stupid you are because you have a right to be stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agree Or Not The Election Is Between Obi And Atiku by MissLeslie(m): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2022
2023 Selection is Igbo vs others, why this most of this guy's running mouth online didn't have PVC even if they do, their campaign is of hate more than proactive, u are in my house to tell me that my father didn't have sense and u still want us to be friend no but that is the campaign of Igbo for Obi, They way they condemn other aspirant is like Obi is another prophet from the moon.

1 Like

Re: Agree Or Not The Election Is Between Obi And Atiku by BATified2023: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2022
MissLeslie:
2023 Selection is Igbo vs others, why this most of this guy's running mouth online didn't have PVC even if they do, their campaign is of hate more than proactive, u are in my house to tell me that my father didn't have sense and u still want us to be friend no but that is the campaign of Igbo for Obi, They way they condemn other aspirant is like Obi is another prophet from the moon.
just leave them

They will wake up when reality hits them

1 Like

Re: Agree Or Not The Election Is Between Obi And Atiku by GoodLife4live: 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
Anyiamaka:

You are the biggest fool if you believe fake news propagated to malign Obi's integrity. Obi made a second class lower degree and stop this nonsense. Obi has suddenly become a drug pusher because of his aim to rescue Nigeria? Well, you can continue to delude yourself. Everybody knows who the real drug lord is -- Bobo Chicago. A man who answers Tinubu without having the Tinubu's blood in his veins. What about his first school living certificate? His WAEC certificate? What about the gladiators that were murdered to make Tinubu Gov and to keep him as a Gov?
If you support Tinubu to be the president of Nigeria in 2023 in view of the damning realities about him-- old, sick, incoherent, super corrupt, drug lord, acclaimed murderer etc, then you are simply selfish and it won't matter how stupid you are because you have a right to be stupid.

You don't know Peter obi....

Peter obi is a political fraudster..... A pathological lieing Personified......

(1) (Reply)

Look At The Smile Of Hopeless And Devastated IDP / Reasons The Ruling Class Wants To Stop Peter Obi / Why A Dam In Cameroon Causes Devastating Floods In Nigeria Every Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.