Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison (33774 Views)

Court Discharges, Acquits Seun Egbegbe After Spending 42 Months In Prison / None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer / Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Babaflenjor: 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
,ok
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by princepee: 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
tongue :Pi Oga seun iPhone 14 is out ooo. Latest update.
Go to computer village.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by BENEAMATA: 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
Change your ways .
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Freshgrace4life(f): 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
Welcome back ..

1 Like

Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Conner44: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
BeerBeerManiple:
In hypemans voice :
When I say IPhone 1, you say ……….
When I say iPhone 2 , you say………
Oya fumni Legbegbe.
Oya faaji legbegbe
Sarey wagba grin grin grin

Mr. Real finish this guy that year with his song grin

It was a giant HIT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Ashirioluwa: 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tell church members to hide their offerings and phones whenever they see Seun
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Godsownfc(m): 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
LawMan44:
undecided
aww

In my own conjecture, I believe he was released for the 2023 poll

He should write a book, probably the "Evolution of iPhone in Nigeria" it would definitely be a best seller; and one of the pop singers could also make a rendition that would force him back to people's reckoning because he must have lost ground all along.
Lol
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by SugarGirl44(f): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
iPhone 1.....legbegbe
iPhone 2......legbegbe
iPhone 3......legbegbe
iPhone 4 .......o ma n lọ o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by sofeo(m): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by wonder233: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
Seun Egbegbe my guy
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Guyman01: 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
Fbboyo:
Please what did he do?
Ask Google
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by jaxxy(m): 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
He should better go for deliverance.
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by ipobarethieves: 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
sad make he sha nor go STEAL their phone. Pipu hardly close their eyes again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Dshocker(m): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
Make everybody hide their phone oooo...
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Candidlady: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Are u pizza generation grin

Funny how idont know what he did or who he is ... does that make me a pizza generation undecided
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by omonnakoda: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
While you were away we have seen

Iphone 10

Iphone 11

Iphone 12

Iphone 13

Iphone 14

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Fiscus105(m): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Before he comes out another latest iphone already came out.

Lesson for everyone, don't go beyond your boundaries to get what will surely become obsolete in nearest future.

So many ladies can't say what they went through before they aquired the iphone they are using, ditto expensive hairdo they put on

So many guys are in the graves just because they want latest cars.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Voiceofthestree: 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Fbboyo:
Please what did he do?

You deh this country so he get why I deh ask ooo
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by fredoooooo: 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
Baba don born again, e go kuku do thanks giving for the bigger thieves , pastorpreneurs ... grin
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Sulele04(m): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
omonnakoda:
While you were away we have seen

Iphone 10

Iphone 11

Iphone 12

Iphone 13

Iphone 14
There is nothing like IPhone 10.

The correct name of the model is Iphone X.
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by OMOGBEHIN36(m): 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
Fbboyo:
Please what did he do?

This mean that you're underage
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
Forgiveness and repentance.
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by omonnakoda: 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
Sulele04:

There is nothing like IPhone 10.

The correct name of the model is Iphone X.
You have no sense.
How did you know what I was talking about?

Oponu
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Phraences: 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
To deceive gullible people!!!!
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Sulele04(m): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
omonnakoda:
You have no sense.
How did you know what I was talking about?

Oponu
Hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Why all these needless emotional ramblings.

I just corrected you who knows you might see it in an exam tomorrow, the model name is Iphone X from Apple.

Don't let your fragile ego stop you from learning.

4 Likes

Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by omonnakoda: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
Sulele04:

Hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Why all these needless emotional ramblings.

I just corrected you who knows you might see it in an exam tomorrow, the model name is Iphone X from Apple.

Shut up

You waste your life on irrelevance ignoring your real predicament
Get lost
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Sulele04(m): 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
omonnakoda:
Shut up

You waste your life on irrelevance ignoring your real predicament
Get lost
If you see it in an exam tomorrow it becomes relevant. cheesy wink

Iphone X not Iphone 10, take note to correction.

3 Likes

Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by omonnakoda: 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
Sulele04:

If you see it in an exam tomorrow it becomes relevant. cheesy wink

Iphone X not Iphone 10, take note to correction.

You are daft
When I stopped taking exams was your mother born
Just shut up and go away?
You just come online and assume everybody is your mate
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by R0LL0N(m): 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
iPhone 6 that year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Gives Out His New Customized Diamond To A Lady (Pics, Video) / Osita Iheme Celebrates His 37th Birthday / "New Cat With Grammy”: Fans React After Davido Called Burna Boy 'New Cat'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.