Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison (33773 Views)

Court Discharges, Acquits Seun Egbegbe After Spending 42 Months In Prison / None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer / Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by BigDawsNet: 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
Candidlady:

Funny how idont know what he did or who he is ... does that make me a pizza generation undecided

Suprised you don't know him..

He even got a free song after him from Mr.Real ..

You can search him online and read about his story
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Johnson225(m): 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
omonnakoda:
You are daft
When I stopped taking exams was your mother born
Just shut up and go away?
You just come online and assume everybody is your mate

Oga no one is talking about age here… old man without basic knowledge.
Take correction and move on. No Dey act like small pikin.
Just see how you responding to someone trying to enlighten you

2 Likes

Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by omonnakoda: 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Johnson225:

Oga no one is talking about age here… old man without basic knowledge.
Take correction and move on. No Dey act like small pikin.
Just see how you responding to someone trying to enlighten you
Is enlightenment by force?

I am not interested in you or anything you have to say

What part of that do you not get?
Go and enlighten your mother
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by harmony75: 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Not only Thanksgiving they should also conduct deliverance on him.
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Omootayo123(m): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
MufasaLion:

You didn't know because you were busy selling Facebook accounts that was hacked for fraudulent activities.

Lol �
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Menclothing: 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
Make una dash this man iPhone 13
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by freemi(m): 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
May God help him and us all
Amen
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Bluntemperor: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
doggedfighter:
This guy that year !
iPhone putting it's die hard fans in trouble.
Hope he learnt valuable lessons !
Maybe a good Samaritan there will help him set him up again
Prison looks good on him. He isn't looking bad.

We are not God!
With penitence - heart of repentance,God will welcome him.
With Confession of Jesus as Lord and Saviour,he gets pardoned of wicked sins by the Almighty!
He that have not Sinned should cast the first Stone!
It's well with you brother!
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
Sign of turning a new leaf ? Rara ooo. He's far better than some "ministers" in there.

He must have gotten closer to God while in prison. The mistake he is doing now is to go back to Church. He should have continue serving his God.

Most Nigerian churches are dens of devil

Know your God and serve him truth and righteousness. Not in the midst of hypocrites. Wish him well

2 Likes

Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
harmony75:
Not only Thanksgiving they should also conduct deliverance on him.

By who? He is delivered already. Deliverance is a state of mind and not your Pastor's power or any rubbish.

When your heart is straight with whom you believed in, you are already delivered.

Anything apart from it is just drama
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by tabaralph: 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Days after release from prison, filmmaker Seun Egbegbe goes to church

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utnb39aF2Cc

Toyin Ahimaku chopped this guy money wella in those days, hope she comes through for him now, the guy don learn his lesson from kirikiri

1 Like

Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by shaddaillaeras: 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by brodayin: 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
doggedfighter:
This guy that year !

iPhone putting it's die hard fans in trouble.

Hope he learnt valuable lessons !

Maybe a good Samaritan there will help him set him up again.

Prison looks good on him. He isn't looking bad.
See as alaye frosh..prison pay am o

1 Like

Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Johnson225(m): 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
omonnakoda:
Is enlightenment by force?

I am not interested in you or anything you have to say

What part of that do you not get?
Go and enlighten your mother

I had to checkup your profile. And Discovered you registered this moniker since 2011. You must be really aged like you said. But brooo. It’s a pity you this uncouth and vulgar at your age. Shalom. I have no more words for you
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Sulele04(m): 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
omonnakoda:
You are daft
When I stopped taking exams was your mother born
Just shut up and go away?
You just come online and assume everybody is your mate
Sadly I don't give a Bleep how old your cocky ass is, I still didn't give a f who you are or who your mates are.

I also don't think you are more than an irrelevant human being with an over bloated ego on an anonymous forum.

Whatever you are starts and end in your house.

Take note to correction Iphone X not Iphone 10.
mafejo pami agbaya alayi ni ronu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by omonnakoda: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
Johnson225:

I had to checkup your profile. And Discovered you registered this moniker since 2011. You must be really aged like you said. But brooo. It’s a pity you this uncouth and vulgar at your age. Shalom. I have no more words for you
shut up and fuçk off
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by africandollar: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
I hereby dedicate this track to Mr. Oluwaseun Egbegbe to commemorate his release from prison...oya..enjoy! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5aGdpqNO8w
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by omonnakoda: 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
Sulele04:

Sadly I don't give a Bleep how old your cocky ass is, I still didn't give a f who you are or whose mates you belong to.

I also don't think you a more than an irrelevant human being with an over bloated ego on an anonymous forum.

Whatever you are starts and end in your house.

Take note to correction Iphone X not Iphone 10.
mafejo pami agbaya alayi ni ronu.
I can see you are pained
I do not give a shit
once again
shut up and fuçk off
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Sulele04(m): 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
omonnakoda:

I can see you are pained
I do not give a shit
once again
shut up and fuçk off
Hahaha.
Anyways I am very sure you have taken to correction.

Your fragile ego just escalated this.

Anyways have a good day, old man.
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by omonnakoda: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
Sulele04:

Hahaha.
Anyways I am very sure you have taken to correction.

Your fragile ego just escalated this.

Anyways have a good day, old man.
Are you gay?
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by BABANGBALI: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

.How can u be asking me silly question. Even without opening my Bible, Everybody knows that Goliath died of Car Accident fa.��� Go away jorr ������
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by dododawa1: 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
If this guy catch MR REAL, vavulence stated.
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Johnson225(m): 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
omonnakoda:
shut up and fuçk off

Carry your frustrated self Dey go front abeg
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by mordred44: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
Mr real comes to mind seeing dis guy....... iphone one legbegbe
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by akanbiaa(m): 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
Sign of turning a new leaf ? Rara ooo. He's far better than some "ministers" in there.

We pray he turns a new leaf , and he needs to be endure for of I phone gets missing in the church most who welcome him now will still point him out as suspect.
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by omonnakoda: 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
Johnson225:

Carry your frustrated self Dey go front abeg
Definitely Gay.
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Lepon02: 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
Egbegbe omo ole jatijati!

Make he no go thief paster phone oooo
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by Johnson225(m): 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
omonnakoda:
Definitely Gay.

Okay grin. Senseless old man.

You dey throw banters with peeps young enough to be your kids. I spit on your dirty old-skull… you’re a disgrace of a man
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison by omonnakoda: 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
Johnson225:

Okay grin. Senseless old man.

You dey throw banters with peeps young enough to be your kids. I spit on your dirty old-skull… you’re a disgrace of a man
and you feel rejected because I refuse to banter with you gayboy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Gives Out His New Customized Diamond To A Lady (Pics, Video) / Osita Iheme Celebrates His 37th Birthday / "New Cat With Grammy”: Fans React After Davido Called Burna Boy 'New Cat'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.