Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram (23429 Views)

Gallant Soldiers Fighting Against Boko Haram (video/pictures) / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Show Water They Drink (Video) / Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Neoteny7: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
vastolord4:

the retention of juvenile features in the adult animal. the meaning of your Moniker
And it's really eminent

Everyone has a bit of the kid in them..... except congenital idiots such as your humble self.
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Neoteny7: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

Your supplier needs to be arrested..

Why?

Yours is?
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by ArcFresky(m): 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

I'm not attacking you I'm saying the fact...will you allow that Biafra,can you vote to let it be? Let not start things you won't take when it matures.

I am not against Biafra, I am not in Nigeria, but I will come to Nigeria to vote for Biafra. I am sure every Nigerian except northerners will vote for Biafra, and thats enough.

See, if you plan Biafra well, even UN will support it.
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Neoteny7: 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Reyhzor:

Omoh I don see person wey dey ment cheesy.
See as person (future)parent dey display madness

There's a reason you people are called Obidiotz. You can't bear to see your false messiah Gringory called out for the mediocre petty criminal he really is.
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Ngwamankillyou(m): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
ArcFresky:

I am not against Biafra, I am not in Nigeria, but I will come to Nigeria to vote for Biafra. I am sure every Nigerian except northerners will vote for Biafra, and thats enough.

See, if you plan Biafra well, even UN will support it.

One love bro.
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Akpabio02(m): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
By God grace i will not be use for sacrifice in this country
Crysallis:
Nigerian soldiers have claim that the fight against insurgency has been politicized.

They claim that they are instructed to patrol the forest where Boko Haram insurgents are instead of engaging them.

Watch and share your views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzSryZXasWI&feature=youtu.be
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cjzvyx5DUYY/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Ten06(m): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
Majority of Nigerians knows what is happening, their patron is just deceiving himself that he is fighting boko haram
Re: They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Alldew: 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Rapuru14:
Please don't be deceived by Tinubu fake likes here
We already know, even a thread was created cos of it. I thought they said ObiDatti is social media president, so I don't understand the need to start dashing themselves likes on social media.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President / Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC / Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.