Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,986 members, 7,848,963 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored (28480 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Maiduguri Attack Has Been Contained By The Gallant Soldiers And Peace Restored / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by 43Ronin: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
He'll rufai boys strolling into the rally....

Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by 9jahotblog: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
Upon that the Kaduna people come out enmass to welcome Atiku. Atiku Abubakar is a goal.

Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by Coolguy34(m): 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
So sad.
We deserve a free and fair campaign and also during the election.

PO/DATTI

I do data entry jobs please check my signature for my contact.
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by Tareq1105: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
cherishmichael:
Election hasn't started yet problem don dey come, let alone on the election day, i trust is dump country, VAWULENCE will prevail. grin

It's an arranged sponsored attack by PDP against itself to portray hell Rufai as the sponsor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by obyrich(m): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
They have started fighting dirty already.
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by Tareq1105: 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
We all know who send the agberos, is Tinubu of course. He's already scared of the growing popularity of Obi and Atiku. His fake bloc vote he hope to get from the North has slipped off his hands to Atiku and Obi.

Nigerians will retire Tilumpu politically in 2023

Na so you mumu reach?

It's a set up by Atiku himself to give bad impression about hell Rufai.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by CasNova(m): 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
Dear people, say no to violence.
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by oneMalik: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
But they need a northern pres according to you na ?
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by kcnwaigbo: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
duro4chang:
Atiku may not find it easy in the north west.
Oga Atiku will win the NE and NW though he will still lose to Obi
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by Jack500: 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
We all know who send the agberos, is Tinubu of course. He's already scared of the growing popularity of Obi and Atiku. His fake bloc vote he hope to get from the North has slipped off his hands to Atiku and Obi.

Nigerians will retire Tilumpu politically in 2023

If Tinubu can be controlling thugs and be sending them to attack a northerner in the north, then he must be really powerful. I th you should be scared

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by Lovenorth: 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
We can't vote based on religion or tribe this time around, we would vote based on competency because Buhari has taught us a big lesson

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by duro4chang(m): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

Oga Atiku will win the NE and NW though he will still lose to Obi
You are not right. Tinubu will win . Just watch and see.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by nothingspoil70: 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
Jagaban all over the place
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by muazuabdullahi: 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urTXtV-7xaQ
Atiku's Comments: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology, Says Wike

Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike has said that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) owes Nigerians an explanation and an apology following some rather controversial statements made by Atiku Abubakar, the Presidential Candidate of the party.
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by Igbodicool(m): 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by atinga1: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Unfortunately Peter Obi does not have any Competence and integrity. He was a mediocre Governor and is still a pathological lier
Your bigotry is nauseating.
Are you the brother to Seun?
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by onuman: 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
chisomkachy:

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1581986963199995905?s=19

https://twitter.com/omonlakiki/status/1581983490643439618?s=19

After you, Atiku Abubakar literally insulted northerners that they are not on the social media,
in other words, they are illiterates, who in the north will condone Atiku's ethnic bigotry?
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
atinga1:

Your bigotry is nauseating.
Are you the brother to Seun?

The truth can be nauseating at times. Take Heart.
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by eeetuk(m): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
I anticipated that paid thugs were going to cause trouble at the ongoing presidential campaign in Nigeria. Trouble making has history in Nigeria politics. You remember UPN and NPN in the late 1970s? Although Awolowo and Shagari are now dead, their supporters are still alive.

That is why I would have recommended only 30 days for political campaigns in Nigeria. The longer Nigeria campaign lasts, more people are going to be killed due to political violence. That makes Me worried about what INEC was thinking when it sanctions 4 months for political campaigns.

So, my advice to Nigerians, don't attend political campaigns in Nigeria because you're going to risk your life and those of your loved ones.
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by olatuns2017: 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2022

Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by Faposky95: 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
He's now the CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER OF THE STATE.... ?!
...when they come killing and destruction.....he ain't...?!
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by Obidient4life3: 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
Thank God they did not say it's Obidients!
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by kcnwaigbo: 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
duro4chang:
You are not right. Tinubu will win . Just watch and see.
Shebi na juju Tinubu won take run am?
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by joewychampion(m): 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
So many Nigerians are suffering from Mental health. How can a normal person be fighting for thief's that stole there collective resources in the name of party. the earlier you understand that politicians dont care about you the better you start planning to take back from them what they have stolen from us. as for the top 3 OBI is 100 miles ahead and better than the other 2 unrepentant ,heinous thieves . The labours of our heroes past shall never be in vain. Inflation is going High , to feed nowdays is the biggest testimony. Urchins of evil continue in your campaign for evil old politicians , anybody wey no get sense before this election might not be alive to witness the next one. VOTE TINUBU and he will take us from BOTTOM to Underworld, VOTE ATIKU and he will take us From Bottom to SUCKAWAY. VOTE OBI and he will take us from BOTTOM gradually to the top. MAKE YOUR CHIOCE
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by alimiadedayo1: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:
Foolish Cameroonian man com Dubai Arabic united based Grandpa...more reaction will follow..shebe it happened in the North,more to come and will extend to south till you and your fellow grandpa from Osun halt the campaign.
aaaah why are you said and pained? is it because of Peter obi, Peter obi will never become the president of Nigeria.. meanwhile, did you hear that Peter obi is with terrorist negotiator in Kaduna I just want you to know where your obituary is incase you don't know obi oooooool
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by Exodora: 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
Where are them IPOB haters am very sure the thugs are IPOB too.
Thank God this didn’t happen in the East otherwise awon Zombies would have flooded here like mad region talking trash as usual.
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by duro4chang(m): 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

Shebi na juju Tinubu won take run am?
I am happy you are wailing now. I will make sure my comments give you heart attack even before election. I wish you more wailing and gnashing of teeth. You deserve it.
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by bigbish: 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
ATTESTATION OF OBI vs ATIKU vs TINUBU

TINUBU to the Yorubas:
It is the turn of Yorubas to produce the next President of Nigeria; and when it gets to Yorubas, it is my turn to be the President.”

ATIKU to the Hausas:
“You should vote for me because I am from the north, don’t vote for any candidate from Yoruba or Igbo.”

[s]
PETER OBI to the Igbos:
“Don't vote for me because I am from Igbo. Vote for me on the basis of my competence and integrity. 2023 is not anybody’s turn. It is the turn of Nigerians.”
[/s]

PETER OBI
"Church, it is now time to take back your country"
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by Ngwamankillyou(m): 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

aaaah why are you said and pained? is it because of Peter obi, Peter obi will never become the president of Nigeria.. meanwhile, did you hear that Peter obi is with terrorist negotiator in Kaduna I just want you to know where your obituary is incase you don't know obi oooooool

Keep kwayet there Chadian. Na your useless candidate that will govern your region not us .
Re: Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored by BethiMcCauley: 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death / Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari / 3 Months Ultimatum: Reno Omokri Mocks Northern Youths, Praises Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.