Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,824 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You (1634 Views)

El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / Kwankwaso Massive Rally In Kaduna Today(photos) / Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by OsunOriginal: 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
El-Rufai recounted at the Arewa House, how he was arrested and detained by Peter Obi when he was in Anambra to monitor election - irony of life. The same Obi is here in Kaduna today where I'm the governor. I have the police and a battalion of soldiers but we are northerners, we don't that.

Men, how I wish Obi was in that room when El-Rufai said this.
Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by yyba: 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
PETER OBI is a known criminal pretending to be elder statesman to his illiterate ipobians grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
The only chance for Nigeria to be great again is now, let get our PVC and vote for Peter obi and datti.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by arewaboy01(m): 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
We are civilized..
Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by Bobloco: 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
OsunOriginal:
El-Rufai recounted at the Arewa House, how he was arrested and detained by Peter Obi when he was in Anambra to monitor election - irony of life. The same Obi is here in Kaduna today where I'm the governor. I have the police and a battalion of soldiers but we are northerners, we don't that.

Where is your source or video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by chiefolododo(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
Well, Kaduna should choose Obi over El Rufai

Kaduna used to be a peaceful state but look how what El Rufai has turned it to.

An average Kaduna man would detain El Rufai even in Kaduna , if he has the opportunity

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by Iceberg3: 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
He is just a noise making midget.
If Peter Obi breaks the law or cause chaos with his presence,what stops you from detaining him or even getting him arrested?

Quit whining like a little kid before noble elders,what a shame!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
Peter obi will jail all the APC corrupt politicians that has brought this once prosperous nation to her kneels

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by Ttalk: 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
The video please. Obidients must surrender
Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by EmmyCC: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
He was detained because he came to Anambra for suspicious reasons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by Afamed: 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
The Division Obi brought between Catholic and Anglican in Anambra state because of his re- election as a Gov . Only God can put an end to it
Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by Nightwolf1: 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
OsunOriginal:

I haven't seen a reasonable Thîefnubu supporter. I'm thinking there was a visit to a psychiatric home and every mad man was unchained and empowered with a phone to run crazy on Nairaland grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by gidgiddy: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
OsunOriginal:

But it was the DSS that detained El Rufai back then. Im not sure Governors control federal authorities such as DSS

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by Efuaye(m): 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
El-Rufai that went to Anambra that time to rig election for his party.

What legacy is he living in Kaduna after 8 years as governor?

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by kettykin: 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
See who turned and otherwise peaceful Kaduna State into a heaven of bandits, no sane person will allow this man in his State during election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by Period007(m): 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2022

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by Period007(m): 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ttalk:
The video please. Obidients must surrender

"Order came from Abuja " El Rufai

https://twitter.com/PrideOfAPeacock/status/1582025955207708672?t=RDhdy_vmNtziNdEnma1Cag&s=19

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by sanpipita(m): 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
El Rufai is liar, Peter Obi never arrested him, he even confessed it wasn't Peter obi who arrested him

https://twitter.com/PrideOfAPeacock/status/1582025955207708672?t=RDhdy_vmNtziNdEnma1Cag&s=19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by cherishmichael: 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
Imagine online lies.
Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by mu2sa2: 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
Afamed:
The Division Obi brought between Catholic and Anglican in Anambra state because of his re- election as a Gov . Only God can put an end to it
True, Christians hate each other in igboland - Catholic vs Anglicans.
Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by Jnkay: 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
His Son complained that Obi visited Gumi!

It is never a bad thing to hear one out to know what their agitation is.
Late Umaru Yaradua listened to the Niger Delta militants and it was resolved.

Majority of the agitations in Nigeria is because Buhari didn't create time to visit or listened to them.

I see another Umaru Yaradua in Obi.
Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by OsunOriginal: 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
Jnkay:
His Son complained that Obi visited Gumi!

It is never a bad thing to hear one out to know what their agitation is.
Late Umaru Yaradua listened to the Niger Delta militants and it was resolved.

Majority of the agitations in Nigeria is because Buhari didn't create time to visit or listened to them.

I see another Umaru Yaradua in Obi.

Who else would he have visited if not an antagonist of the government and a friend of OBJ. The same Gumi and Obj supported Atiku and what happened?
Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by jumper524(m): 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Elrufai said, we are northerners, we don't do that.
Burst my head.
They'll keep being intimidated by us and only online can they air their evil thoughts.
We would welcome the good ones always and help them. Always.
Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by Pwettylinda(f): 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
Afamed:

Thiefnubuu flown abroad for medical emergency may not make it cheesy
Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by FreeStuffsNG: 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
OsunOriginal:

I raised this yesterday. That year, the only offence HE El Rufai commited is being a Northerner.
Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by Haywhy3579: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
chiefolododo:
Well, Kaduna should choose Obi over El Rufai

Kaduna used to be a peaceful state but look how what El Rufai has turned it to.

An average Kaduna man would detain El Rufai even in Kaduna , if he has the opportunity
U are free to go to kaduna and tell aboki to chose obi over elrufai maybe they will not cut off ur head.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by Buziness101: 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
yyba:
PETER OBI is a known criminal pretending to be elder statesman to his illiterate ipobians grin grin

Thunder fire that useless mouth of yours... Idiot
Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by Oracleforce: 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
yyba:

Gbam!

Some mumu from south-west doesn't know Obi is a pretender...he is deceiving them.woth unrealistic agenda....and goals....

I cannot be deceived
Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by Oracleforce: 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
Efuaye:
El-Rufai that went to Anambra that time to rig election for his party.

What legacy is he living in Kaduna after 8 years as governor?

Can you substantiate your allegation....do they meet any ballot paper with him....

Power corrupt..and absolute power corrupt absolutely....if he can do that as a governor., just imagine what he will do as the president...
Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by chiefolododo(m): 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
Haywhy3579:

U are free to go to kaduna and tell aboki to chose obi over elrufai maybe they will not cut off ur head.
I can't trade words with you
Re: El-rufai: I Was Detained In Anambra By Obi Who Is Kaduna Today To Address You by Haywhy3579: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
chiefolododo:
I can't trade words with you
U better don’t because u are not making sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu / Time To Bring Religion To Politics. Bishop David Abioye Campaign For Peter Obi / Happening Now: Head Bridge Market Onitsha On Fire (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.