Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,488 members, 7,850,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University (23536 Views)

See This Examination Questions In Indian University / Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University / Indian University Creates Cartoon Characters Of Students For Virtual Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by jojothaiv(m): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
All is not well...
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by UpdatesDissect: 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
Gh
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by sofeo(m): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
Alright.
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by BloomingDale(f): 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
Muslim think say na everybody dey tolerate their religion of terrorism and extremism. They should keep running o, hopefully Allah will come to their rescue. If not, na straight to their god if those indians catch them.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by Okiemute101: 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
chuke chuke glorified high school 'universities'! smh.

While Sowore's alma mater and my prestigiously illustrious UNILAG ranks within 401-500 globally, this low rate school in India ranks very poorly within India and far worse low ranking globally at 8594 yet some lazy students and indulgent parents travel several kilometres to end up in such lowly rated school.smh.

NUC must blacklist certificates from these mushroom low rated schools. NYSC and employers should reject any product of such schools.
check my signature for free stuffs!

This is total Mardness my dear... I can't imagine why parents and even these students can't investigate this... This one shock me for real oo. Are you kidding me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by aikyg(m): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
MufasaLion:

Buhari forced them? Are there no better schools in Nigeria? Some of you talk without reasoning.
My brother, there are no better schools in Nigeria ooo. Indian schools are light years ahead of Nigerian schools.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by brightbright: 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
Atiku hail Tinubu Called Him Jagaban at the airport VIP lounge in Abuja

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACTnZS3FuH4
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by wiseone28: 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
I'm schooling abroad
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by perfectsusanoo(m): 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
I find it laughable dat someone would leave a shithole filled with a love for 'brainlessness' and unruliness to a country housing the highest percentage of poor folks. verily a from frying pan to fire.
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by UrPapa: 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
Yankee101:
If you try the Islamic extremism you do in nigeria in other countries you might not get the same results
and the post mentioned those attacked as Muslims?
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by everythinggirly(f): 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
This is very disheartening, why would they do a thing like that for Christ sake, we all all same humans, irrespective of the skin color.
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by Tetrahedron: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
Call their ambassador
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by jaxxy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
So the problem was caused because of football??
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by Awesomeking: 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
Brunosamel:
Ever since I made a decision to become an atheist I have been free and nothing will ever make me go into any religion being it Christianity, Islam or any sorts.

Religion is a hoax that was created for mass hypnosis ans synchronization.
congrats but how e take concern this post abeg?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by EKONGKING: 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
Both these people are highly stupid . The northern and western indians are highly racist and behave as typical showoff and thug as their counterparts from nigeria .

Iam least bothered about these stupid clueless people .

If at all u want to come to India ,select the southern and eastern parts of india , they are developed mentally in their outlook towards the world.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by gimakon2(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
Brunosamel:
Ever since I made a decision to become an atheist I have been free and nothing will ever make me go into any religion being it Christianity, Islam or any sorts.

Samuel, Samuel, Samuel..

How many times I call you? Please do everything in your power to stop taking Opium. Its terrible for your health. See the nonsense you scribbled, how e take get linking with the attack on Nigerians in India?

Are you well at all?
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by tishbite41(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by digitite: 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
India is not a good place to go for anything.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by gimakon2(m): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
MufasaLion:

Buhari forced them? Are there no better schools in Nigeria? Some of you talk without reasoning.

The misrule.
After 8 months , Strike and what not, finished courses and be enrolled into "Labour seeking markets", High inflation, and several evil Lurking in this country unlike 2014 and co.
That is what he is trying to explain to you.

So Yes, before i forget, he talks with Reasoning. You would have asked what he meant.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by Litmus: 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
Yugoslavia247:
Respect your host country. How many times have you seen Indians worship their god in public. They have them in their houses but they don't bother people.

But we Nigerians we go to another man county and feel it's our right to disturb their privacy in the name of what we serve.

Then we make enemies who never forget but fight us.

Now Indians we see Nigerians as threat. Don't forget we have polluted their economy with hard drugs and they already have a bad image of us.

Indians in Nigeria are only good at making us work out ass off.

" WHO warns against Indian-made cough remedies as 66 children die in Gambia."

The World Health Organization has issued a warning that four cough and cold syrups produced by Maiden Pharmaceuticals in India could be linked to the deaths of 66 children in Gambia. The UN health agency says contaminated medication may have been distributed to other countries.
06/10/2022

India and Indians deserve no respect from Nigerians, sorry. The rest of Africa can, if they wish, respect and grovel at their feet for all I care.
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by gimakon2(m): 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
BloomingDale:
Muslim think say na everybody dey tolerate their religion of terrorism and extremism. They should keep running o, hopefully Allah will come to their rescue. If not, na straight to their god if those indians catch them.

Read the way islam came to India, then you will understand why Indians behaved so.
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by voltron14: 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
aikyg:
Too bad. What is wrong with these garlic chewers? Anyway, I don't blame them; I blame our clueless leaders, who bastardized our educational system.

Bastardized how?

Many Nigerian universities are better ranked than that mushroom institution.
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by AbuAeesha: 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Brunosamel:

but I don't think anyone asked for these explanations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by Greenscientist: 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Brunosamel:

Nobody is free.
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by MufasaLion: 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
gimakon2:

The misrule.
After 8 months , Strike and what not, finished courses and be enrolled into "Labour seeking markets", High inflation, and several evil Lurking in this country unlike 2014 and co.
That is what he is trying to explain to you.

So Yes, before i forget, he talks with Reasoning. You would have asked what he meant.

You both are still not reasonable. The country is hard, yes, but there are more better countries to study! In fact, that school in India is poorly rated! Most of these people are going to India to study courses that can be studied here with less tuition fee and no restriction on anything!

You're screaming bad labour market as if job is readily available for them in India. Stop being ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by BloomingDale(f): 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
gimakon2:

Read the way islam came to India, then you will understand why Indians behaved so.

Thanks. I'm going sraight to do my research. Can anything good come out from Islam? Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
Asin na we comot dem for U17 women world cup ni?
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by AfonjaConehead: 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
chuke chuke glorified high school 'universities'! smh.

While Sowore's alma mater and my prestigiously illustrious UNILAG ranks within 401-500 globally, this low rate school in India ranks very poorly within India and far worse low ranking globally at 8594 yet some lazy students and indulgent parents travel several kilometres to end up in such lowly rated school.smh.

NUC must blacklist certificates from these mushroom low rated schools. NYSC and employers should reject any product of such schools.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Shut up, thank you very much
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by MufasaLion: 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
perfectsusanoo:
I find it laughable dat someone would leave a shithole filled with a love for 'brainlessness' and unruliness to a country housing the highest percentage of poor folks. verily a from frying pan to fire.

They are foolish set of humans! Even Indians are leaving their own country!
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by AutoRedux: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
The worst country abroad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment / Ambrose Alli University Law Graduate Dies In Accident 4 Days After Signing Out / Tukur Bayero Debunks Breaking 20 Years Jinx As Best Graduating Student From ABU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.